Vitale Family Auto

Vitale Family Auto

2185 Main St, Tewksbury, MA 01876

Used 888-307-8072

WE HAVE GREAT USED CARS UNDER $5000

great place to buy a used car

by from burlington ma |

dave and jimmy are great i bought 2002 nissan maxima from them gave me a great deal bought the car under book value love the car great experience would recommed them to everyone looking for a used car...no high pressure ...

Good people, just get car checked out first

by from Boston, MA |

Good facilities, great personalities, definitely made the buying process easier than any other dealership I experienced. Got me a sticker, but ended up having problems with the car right after and wasn't able to bring the car back to get problems addressed within the 30 day "bumper to bumper warranty", but thing started going wrong after 30 days. I can honestly say no hard feelings towards the dealer but they definitely should look over their cars more and how they fix them. I had the wrong oil filter on my car from when they did an oil change, and it was the total wrong part and could've caused some serious damage to the motor. Good guys to do business with, but just make sure you get a second party to look at the car you may buy off them before you do so.

AVOID!!!

by from Tewksbury MA |

I would not recommend this dealer. I bought a car in April had to return there 4 different times for the same problem before it was actually fixed. I Went to another auto shop to find the transmission fluid was BLACK and the Air filters were gone. Which I was told before anyone sells a car they change all fluids and check air filters, that of course is at a more reputable delaership. I was also told it wouldnt have passed for an inspection sticker which was my first mistake of letting them do it for me as I pulled away from the shop just after recievieng the sticker to find that my brake light and blinker were not working. . A month in a half later the engine blew. I would recommened looking else where!

Last review is a fraud . READ THE TRUTH BELOW !

by from WILMINGTON, MA. |

I know Dave, Jimmy, and Donny and this review below is a flat out lie of a disgruntle person I believe is conected to me posted on the 18th. Trust me I will get to the bottom of this. I'm the jeep owner and I have to say I have been here several times because I have brought friends to buy cars from them. I have bought cars here twice and also had repairs done on another car I owned at the time and I have nothing but good things to say . I have contacted Cars.com to remove this from this business site because it can hurt some very nice people who help when others will not. I have contacted the fraud department. I think they need to have people verify who they are it is only right because a business is on the line not to mention the people who own it and work there. I have a Jeep I just bought and it is a 2004 it had problems like any car new or used that you buy . When I took it back to Auto Nation Dave and Donny fixed the issues no problem. Not only that but they fixed some body work that they did not have to do because to be honest its not a safety issue. I was worried buying used but I went there because I trusted them. I did look around but they are the real deal. I hate these sites because anyone can put in any email and lie and ruin a business . They always tell me the time frame of the repairs and what they think it is and they also need time to rule things out. Be patient. Listen people the internet is good but it also has a down side. You can really hurt someone if your just upset . You have to think of the whole picture and how it effects a business and a family before you make a comment . You never get a lot of people saying how happy they are but most people are ready to get right to their computers and write a bad review. That is not fair. Read my review on Yelp . You will see how I felt before the date above and I still feel the same way now . Satisfied! As a matter of fact, my partner will be ready to get a car within the next few months and we are planning on going back to Auto Nation to make that purchase. Dave and Jimmy work very hard to get you the best possible deal and Donny is an excellent mechanic. This will be the third car we have purchased from them. If that's not a satisfied customer, I don't know what is.

AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE

by from Holliston, MA |

i bought a jeep cherokee a few months ago from auto nation and we made a written deal that all of the problems the jeep had would be fixed before i took it home. they did not do a single thing. everything they claimed to have fixed re broke within a week of owning it and i live to far away to bring it back to them. It wouldn't matter if i did bring it back anyways i am sure they would just pretend to fix it again. instead of caring about their work they just went the cheapest possible way out. DO NOT BUY CARS FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

very bad

by from wilmington ma |

Very poor experience car was defective took case to arbitration owners husband lied in court failed to comply with mass state lemon law very bad company also tries to safe money by writting different price on rmv1 form they have been scaming the government like I said very poor company.

2005 Ford Escape

by from North Reading |

No High pressure sales here. Nick was great and helped us find the car we wanted quickly and made the purchase easy. I would highly recommend AUTONATION.

Customer service was good

by from Lowell, Ma |

I found a car on Auto Nation through Cars.com and contacted the dealers right away. They were really helpful and understanding for my first time buyer experience. They showed great customer service by and not only helping to find the best financing for the purchase with a great rate but a really great insurance with one of the best insurance quotes. I had nothing but goods things to say about Dave and Nick. Great jobs guys!