Vitale Family Auto

2185 Main St, Tewksbury, MA 01876

Used 888-307-8072 Used 888-307-8072

WE HAVE GREAT USED CARS UNDER $5000

great place to buy a used car

by from burlington ma |

dave and jimmy are great i bought 2002 nissan maxima from them gave me a great deal bought the car under book value love the car great experience would recommed them to everyone looking for a used car...no high pressure ...

Incredibly happy and impressed

by from Burlington, MA |

My ex-husband and I bought our daughter a car here and we are absolutely impressed by the quality, friendly, no pressure help that we got from Dave and Jimmy. They really went above and beyond to work with our unique situation and to get our daughter into a nice, safe car. From the moment that my daughter contacted them, they were helpful, kind, patient, and accommodating. Dave was funny and absolutely no pressure while we were selecting a car. They really took the time to work with us and kept us informed the entire time. I would very highly recommend Vitale Family Auto, and I will definitely be back!

A Pleasant Surprise

by from Elioit, Maine |

Forget whatever you have heard about used car salesmen. This place is the real deal. David, Donny and Jimmy (in alphabetical order) will do whatever it takes to satisfy their customers. Low pressure, great service and generally real dedication to doing what needs to be done. Be aware that these guys are busy, constantly trying to satisfy customers, so a little patience is necessary. They never gave up trying to do whatever is necessary to get things right. (They even bought me lunch one time because the repair on my vehicle was delayed.) For me, it was a long commute to get to Tewksbury, but I will gladly do it again when I need to replace any of my vehicles. I've been buying cars for over fifty years and I can honestly say that no one comes close to these guys.

Super Service from Vitale Family Auto

by from Billerica, MA |

Vitale Family Auto is a great place to purchase a vehicle. Everyone there is friendly and knowledgeable. They are not pushy and will take the time to let your teenage son look at all the cars on the lot. That is patience with a smile. I am a return customer (Expedition and Infiniti) and would highly recommend this dealership to all. Thank you Dave and Jimmy!

Great Customer Service

by from Wilmington, MA |

Both of my daughters bought their first car from David at Vitale Family Auto. They both got a good car for the money and felt very comfortable dealing with David.

quality cars and friendly staff makes Vitale #1!

by from Arlington M |

Stopped by to check out selection ...had a hard time selecting- so many options of high quality pre owned luxury cars, to mid sized to SUVs. The prices are fair and the cars come with warranties. Its a small dealership so there are no gimmicks and they appreciate customers and make sure that you walk away from your sale feeling happy and confident. I can honestly say that I trust Dave and Vitale auto.. Which is rare to be able to say about used cars. Anyone can be financed and certainly I would highly recommend them to family, friends or anyone looking for a car.

GREAT PLACE TO BUY A CAR

by from WILMINGTON ,MA |

MY HUSBAND AND I BOUGHT A 04 FORD ESCAPE FOR OUR DAUGHTER . WE HAD THE BEST EXPERIENCE, NO PRESURE ,GOT US A GREAT RATE ON FINANCING .THE OWNER DAVE WAS VERY HELPFUL . GREAT PLACE TO BUY A CAR ....

Good people, just get car checked out first

by from Boston, MA |

Good facilities, great personalities, definitely made the buying process easier than any other dealership I experienced. Got me a sticker, but ended up having problems with the car right after and wasn't able to bring the car back to get problems addressed within the 30 day "bumper to bumper warranty", but thing started going wrong after 30 days. I can honestly say no hard feelings towards the dealer but they definitely should look over their cars more and how they fix them. I had the wrong oil filter on my car from when they did an oil change, and it was the total wrong part and could've caused some serious damage to the motor. Good guys to do business with, but just make sure you get a second party to look at the car you may buy off them before you do so.

AVOID!!!

by from Tewksbury MA |

I would not recommend this dealer. I bought a car in April had to return there 4 different times for the same problem before it was actually fixed. I Went to another auto shop to find the transmission fluid was BLACK and the Air filters were gone. Which I was told before anyone sells a car they change all fluids and check air filters, that of course is at a more reputable delaership. I was also told it wouldnt have passed for an inspection sticker which was my first mistake of letting them do it for me as I pulled away from the shop just after recievieng the sticker to find that my brake light and blinker were not working. . A month in a half later the engine blew. I would recommened looking else where!

Last review is a fraud . READ THE TRUTH BELOW !

by from WILMINGTON, MA. |

I know Dave, Jimmy, and Donny and this review below is a flat out lie of a disgruntle person I believe is conected to me posted on the 18th. Trust me I will get to the bottom of this. I'm the jeep owner and I have to say I have been here several times because I have brought friends to buy cars from them. I have bought cars here twice and also had repairs done on another car I owned at the time and I have nothing but good things to say . I have contacted Cars.com to remove this from this business site because it can hurt some very nice people who help when others will not. I have contacted the fraud department. I think they need to have people verify who they are it is only right because a business is on the line not to mention the people who own it and work there. I have a Jeep I just bought and it is a 2004 it had problems like any car new or used that you buy . When I took it back to Auto Nation Dave and Donny fixed the issues no problem. Not only that but they fixed some body work that they did not have to do because to be honest its not a safety issue. I was worried buying used but I went there because I trusted them. I did look around but they are the real deal. I hate these sites because anyone can put in any email and lie and ruin a business . They always tell me the time frame of the repairs and what they think it is and they also need time to rule things out. Be patient. Listen people the internet is good but it also has a down side. You can really hurt someone if your just upset . You have to think of the whole picture and how it effects a business and a family before you make a comment . You never get a lot of people saying how happy they are but most people are ready to get right to their computers and write a bad review. That is not fair. Read my review on Yelp . You will see how I felt before the date above and I still feel the same way now . Satisfied! As a matter of fact, my partner will be ready to get a car within the next few months and we are planning on going back to Auto Nation to make that purchase. Dave and Jimmy work very hard to get you the best possible deal and Donny is an excellent mechanic. This will be the third car we have purchased from them. If that's not a satisfied customer, I don't know what is.