Apple Auto Wholesalers

Apple Auto Wholesalers

856 N Colony Rd, Wallingford, CT 06492

Used 888-475-4161

Great place to do business

by from Meriden, Connecticut |

I was shopping all over for a good reliable used car for my daughter. I found a 2006 Toyota Camary at Apple Auto. We were treated very professionally and courteously. The price was very reasonable based on the research I did. We bought the car. After we bought it there was one small problem with the passanger side window, they fixed it right away with no hassle at all. I would recommend Apple to anyone. It's a great place to do business

Apple Auto Wholesalers responded to this review

April 13, 2013

Thank you Lawrence S. It was our pleasure to do business with you. Thank you Apple Automotive Team

I'm happy with my car

by from Bristol |

Bought a car recently from Apple and so far so good. I am glad I did check out the place and now can share my own experience with everyone. Feel bad for the folks who were not satisfied but I received a very fair deal...will definetly recomend the place.

beware. worse customer service ever.

by from new haven, ct |

We found a chevy equinox on their lot on a Sunday. We were told to come back the next day when the banks were open to sign paperwork. Talked to salesman Monday afternoon to confirm. I get to the lot after work and was told that the equinox that we wanted with 81k miles was sold, but they had another wih 10k more miles for the same price. This one had extensive rear damage and 20k more miles. The rear bumper was hanging off. Ithe salesman keeps telling me that they will fix the damage and he new one was better anyway. He actually said that he thoght the damaged one was taken better care of. I get inside and the sales manager tells me that he gm's wife wanted the damaged one, but they saved it for me. Lucky me. I saw a different car that iiked and asked about it. When I asked about the new warranty, the sales manager told me that he would give me a 2yr warranty to make up for what happened. I go back he next day and my salesman new as fired, and no one knows anything abou the warranty. They couldn't even get what phone number to call me at correct no matter how many times we tell them. On the day we are picking up the 2nd car the new salesman calls and asks if she would like to pick it up at 1. When they showed us the car, the battery was dead and the cars failed emissions because the computer didn't go hrough enough cycles after the jump start. So when they called at 11am asking if my wife wanted to pick the car up at 1, it hadn't been detailed or gone through emissions. I give t hem credit for firing the salesman, but what about the sales manager who was pushing the old bait and switch too. Nohing is done to me. Obviously they were trying to sell me a damaged car with 20k more miles for the same price. I have to admit, I am happy with the car, just not them. Why did I still buy a car from them? I guess after they fired the salesman, I thought they would make things right. They did offer to split the cost of a 1yr warranyy. That was how the manager said he was going to put a smile our face. They even took a $40 deposit on a $10k car the sunday we were there, even after we swtched the insurance. The main reason I still bought was that we weren't sure if the van we traded in was going to make it anywhere else. I just hope they don't pass it on to some unsuspecting person.

car dealer? not sure

by from Naugatuck ct |

I was looking to buy a car from apple and I try calling to see if the car was still available. I called but no one answered the phone just kept on ringing I thought it was a scam or something. Then I read other people review and learn they had the same problem I change my mind about buying from this dealer.

never again

by from northford, ct |

i bought a 2004 jeep grand cherokee overland. i did the paperwork, financing, etc... the day i drove away with the vehicle they changed the radio without telling me, and the radio didnt even work correctly. next there was a noise when i was driving it to work, they told me it maybe your breaks give it a week to work them in. Two weeks went by the noise was still there brought it back, it was the front differentional, they fixed that. days later im backing out of my driveway and put it in drive the vehicle stalled out and starts another noise. i go back to the dealership and now its the shocks. They go and fix this problem and put in a new radio. The mode button to change from cd to radio doesnt work. now i had to go back again for another noise in my front driver side. i have only had this car for a month and a half, ive wasted so much gas and time to keep getting this vehicle fixed. this vehicle to me is not safe and i do not trust it at all. i will never buy another vehicle from apple auto again and i will make sure i spread the word of my experience at apple auto to friends and family to stay away.

Pleased!!

by from Apple valley mn |

Dacy did a great job, she helped me for 53 days calling, texting and emailing me making sure all my questions were answered. I'm very pleased with my car, I've been wanting this car for along time and dacy at apple auto in shakopee made it happen for me. Thank you dacy for the great service and the car and Judd for helping with the papers! Ill be in contact with them for future purchases.

3 hour drive for a car they didnt even have!

by from Scranton PA |

These guys are a joke.. morris is a liar and doesnt know how to give a simple CALL BACK. Making me waste a whole day 6 hours of driving from PA to CT and back without the car they have listed on cars.com because they dont even have it! be careful shady buisness.

call an call no one ever returns your call

by from wallingford ct |

Called for 2 months still no return call not good business if you ask me

BAIT AND SWITCH

by from Westport CT |

STAY AWAY!! A month ago i went in to look at a jeep i was told by the sails man one price and after thinking about it for 20 minutes i decided to buy it, when i went to talk about the financing the price has gone up by 400 dollars and i was told that i waited too long, so i immediately left and got a lot better deal form a reputable dealer. The place is full of inexperience kids. ALL THE POSITIVE REVIEWS ARE FAKE!!!

by from west hartford, ct |

Apple auto, you have some very employees that cared enough to work really hard for me knowing that my credit was not good... two other dealerships told me they couldn't help me unless I can get $5,000. For a down payment...of course I didn't have that kind of money.. but I spoke to Ernie on the phone before going there and he said he could not promise me anything but he will work hard for to try and get me approved and at a reasonable monthly payment..it took some time but he did it .. and I'm very thankful for all his help...

HEED THE WARNING DONT BUY A CAR FROM APPLE

by from WALLINGFORD,CT |

ALL THESE GOOD REVIEWS ARE FAKE POSTS FROM THE OWNERS OF APPLE .THEIR CARS TRUCKS AND SUVS ARE ALL JUNK.THEY HAVE A PICKUP TRUCK IN THE LOT WITH BALD TIRES FOR SALE IT HAS LEAKS UNDER IT THE MUFFLER IS FALLING OFF AND THEY DONT CARE IT LOOKS LIKE IT SHOULD BE AT TH JUNK YARD THEY ITS FOR SALE FOR 6 GRAND CRAZY RIGHT.THEY ALLSO NEVER CALL YOU BACK AND THEY ARE ALL YOUNG KIDS I WOULD NOT GO TO THIS PLAC EIF I WERE YOU ,YOU WILL JUST BE WASTING YOUR TIME