Apple Auto Wholesalers

Apple Auto Wholesalers

856 N Colony Rd, Wallingford, CT 06492

Used 888-475-4161

Great place to do business

by from Meriden, Connecticut |

I was shopping all over for a good reliable used car for my daughter. I found a 2006 Toyota Camary at Apple Auto. We were treated very professionally and courteously. The price was very reasonable based on the research I did. We bought the car. After we bought it there was one small problem with the passanger side window, they fixed it right away with no hassle at all. I would recommend Apple to anyone. It's a great place to do business

April 13, 2013

Thank you Lawrence S. It was our pleasure to do business with you. Thank you Apple Automotive Team

Do not go here

by from Rocky Hill, CT |

I went in to purchase a 2013 Chevrolet Malibu. The car I saw on line was sold, They do not update the website. I was showen a few other Malibus one of which had badly stained seats. I picked out what I thought was a LT2, turned out to be an LT1. When we sat down to do the figures, the figure they gave me was $100 over what I was expecting. I was told the interest rate was 19%. This is impossible, the max you can charge in Connecticut is 17%. I went back the next day, and talked with another Manager, and he came up with a more reasonable figure. During the financing process I was handed a sheet of paper with the suppose value of the car. This paper stated the car had electric seats, it did not, it stated the car had leather seats, it did not, It stated it had a sun roof, it did not. I checked NADA when I got home, and the value of the car was more then $1000 less then they stated. The finance manager added a service contract to the sale, without my prior consent. The reason for this is so you have to return to the dealership for any repairs. It cost $2200 a little high for a car two years old.I have since canceled the contract. When we went to register the car, I was told I owed back taxes, but they could not tell me to what town. I was told to call every town I lived in until I found the one I owe taxes to. I found out from the tax collector in the town I am presently living in, what town I was listed as owed back taxes. I called that town and was told this should have been cleared up two years ago. Motor vehicle did not update their records. We got the forms from the town, and we were able to register the vehicle. I bought the car on Thursday, This was Monday. Had I known the town, (it is on the computer, you just have to know how to read it) I could have picked up the car on Friday. When I did pick up the car I was told I had to wait while they wash it. When I inspected the car, it had damage to the front, and was not cleaned at all. The car was dirty both inside and out. The only thing they did was put tire wet on the tires to make them look nice. I almost ran out of gas driving home, a distance of about 20 miles. I will never go back, and do not recommend this dealership.

Horrible Experience with Ricky Gee

by from Middletown, CT |

The first time I got my car from Apple Auto it was a great experience. Our salesperson was timely. We told him what we could afford and what we wanted and he delivered. The people there were nice and treated us great fast forward two years and a lot has changed. I recently went to trade in the car I got originally for a newer version. This turned out to be a HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. FIRST our salesperson Ricky Gee was not helpful at all. He didn't seem really interested in helping us. The car we were interested in was missing the front grill and this did not show up on the website and he did not even mention that. We told him our price range and what we could afford and he kept showing us cars and numbers way out of our price range. He did not show any type of enthusiasm as a salesperson should when trying to selling someone a car. He didn't encourage us to drive the car on the highway and when we were test driving a car he was more interested in a car that was from another lot! How unprofessional!? He did not make us feel comfortable at anytime! He made us wait forever. I was even talking to another customer who bought a car and there was an engine problem and had to return it. I asked to deal with someone else and nobody helped. I ended up going to another dealership and got a better deal with a newer car! I would never deal with them again and would not recommend working with Ricky Gee.

2009 and 2010 toyota rav4

by from wallingford, ct. |

they said they sold these vehicles, but were still listed weeks later on the internet.

May 4, 2015

Apple Auto is a very high volume dealership. Vehicles go quick! Due to such a high volume Apple auto updates the website accordingly. At the end of every month once all the vehicles that sold for that month have delivered, the website is then updated and all the vehicles for that month are removed also at that time all the new vehicles brought into inventory for that month are added. This is normal business for most car dealerships. So yes, absolutely the vehicle can still show on the website for a couple of weeks, it will show till the end of the month which is why you were informed verbally that they were indeed sold! Also: The best way to get the most accurate view of the inventory is to just come on in and view it for yourself! Thank you for your review and have a wonderful day! Apple Auto Management

Radio silence.

by from Simsbury |

Did not get a response to my enquiry. Have never had a response from any of the enquiries made through Cars.com.

December 27, 2014

Peter, Thank you for your review. I printed up every inquiry we've received from cars.com for the last 2 months, and we did not receive one inquiry from you. Which would answer your question on why you didn't receive a response Peter. We did not receive it. I will contact cars.com and see what has happened and if there is anything I can do for you in the meantime as far as a vehicle is concerned please feel free to reach out to me directly. I am one of the managers. Thank you again and sorry for the inconvenience.

dont buy a car here or else

by from wallingford,ct |

Do not buy a car here I fix cars for a living and was looking to buy an suv but buy looking at alot of apples suv and trucks and cars i can seel lots of issues with most of them.have a shop look anything over before you buy here but if i were you i really wouldnt.I know alot of people that have been taken by this place then I have to fix it at my shop when they bring it in and i can tell you that apple does not look them over even if they say so.they lie! check another dealer if you know what best.

December 27, 2014

To whom it may concern, I am sorry to hear that you feel this way. We have been in business for many years and sell only quality vehicles. None of our vehicles leave our lot without a 100% safety inspection and any needed repairs. Our service department is Top of the line and extremely detail oriented. We have many happy and return customers. If any of our customers would like their mechanic to look over a vehicle before making a purchase, we are confident in our vehicles and have no problems with this. If there is an issue that I can rectify for you please feel free to contact me at anytime. Thank you and have a Happy New Year!

Go somewhere else!!

by from Wallingford |

I have to warn anyone that is looking for a car at Apple Auto Wholesalers in Wallingford...go some where else!! Our trade they were to pay off they didn't! Started getting notices from bank that past due payments. called bank and asked why because it was suppose to be paid off...they didn't! Had bank call and straighten it out!! They were suppose to be redeeming themselves with us because of previous car we bought from them gave us so much trouble that they were going to pay for extended warranty for us on the next car we bought with them ...we found out they didn't because we had to bring in this other car and we had to call extended warranty place to see what was covered! Low and behold they never paid it so we didn't have coverage!! They never paid for the gap addendum to the warranty place, too, that we paid for and was put in car payments! If you do get a car from them make sure EVERYTHING IS IN WRITING...DON'T TRUST THEIR WORD ON ANYTHING!! Shouldn't have to call places to make sure they paid what they said they were going to pay but I would! One minute they say that as long as the car is fixed at their place there will be no deductible and the next they will say they are under new management and you have to pay deductible! HAVE IN WRITING THAT THEY SAID "AS LONG AS IT'S DONE AT THEIR PLACE THERE WILL BE NO DEDUCTIBLE"!! IF YOU HAVE TO GET A CAR FROM THEM BEWARE....I WARNED YOU!!

apple auto wholesalers

by from meriden ct |

tony was very straight forward and made the buying process as quik and simple as possible

Bravo, Apple Auto.

by from New London |

Stopped by apple auto last week to do a little window shopping and ended up leaving with a 2013 Chrysler LX. There was a salesman by the name of Bryan whom assisted me in the buying process and provided my family and myself with, very efficient and professional service. Thank You Apple! You guys have made this year a whole lot better for us!

by from Bridgeport |

Quick and easy buying experience. I traded in my 2006 honda accord and financed a 2013 hyundai sonata. The process in all took 3 days. Thank you apple for helping me get what i wanted. Thank you Bryan for helping me and keeping up to date with the process and car. This is a very honest and helpful dealership that legitimately wants to help people out. Apple auto wholesale is the place to be and the place to buy your car from

The best place to purchase a vehicle in all of CT

by from Shelton |

I purchased a 2012 Cadillac Escalade from Apple Auto. I am highly pleased with the car and the attention I was given by Bryan the salesman. He was dedicated to the craft and delivered me a swift experience. Will be buying my wife her next car from apple auto.