Toyota of Fort Worth

Service 877-294-9504

Hassle-free Internet Shopping

2013 FJ Cruiser

by from Red Oak |

I searched for a couple of weeks for a 2013 FJ Cruiser with certain options. No dealership had exactly what I wanted so they would have to order one. I then got a quote from a certain dealership for the FJ and my trade in. I took that quote and sent it via email to many dealerships in the DFW area. Meghan Drake from Toyota of Fort Worth responded with an offer that I couldn't refuse. All negotiations were done over email and phone. When my wife and I arrived to the dealership Meghan Drake showed us the paperwork that reflected exactly what we negotiated. The process took about two hours rather than the normal 4 to 6 hours that we previously experienced from other dealerships. I think Toyota of Fort Worth should raise others up with the code of ethics about sales as she possesses. Most sales people are misleading, but Meghan was honest and this is the main motivator for us driving a hour to Toyota of Fort Worth. I HIGHLY recommend her!

Satisfied Buyer

by from Fort Worth, TX |

This week I purchased a new Toyota Avalon from Toyota of Fort Worth and must say it was as pleasant an experience as anyone could have when buying and trading in a car. My first encounter was with Randy Squires, salesman at Toyota of Fort Worth. He genuinely listened to my wants, needs, and concerns and very patiently answered all of my detailed questions about the multiple features of the automobile and took me on test drives explaining the benefits of each. If he didn?t know the answer, he found out. During the hours we spent together, he never seemed rushed or ?pushy?, only wanting to help me find the car that fit my needs and desires. I ?shopped? other dealers but came back to Toyota of Fort Worth because of the confidence I had in Randy and the discounts the management offered. Also, the trade-in offer they gave me for my old Toyota exceeded those from other dealers, including USAA?s online car selling service. Another positive aspect of working with Toyota of Fort Worth is they do not automatically add features (pin stripes, trim work, sealant, window tinting, etc) on all cars in their lot so that they can drive up profits. You, the customer can decide what options you want and you don?t pay for features you don?t want. Toyota of Fort Worth has earned my trust and I will use them for service and highly recommend them for purchasing a car.

A Great Vehicle Buying Experience

by from Grand Prairie, TX |

It has been a pleasant experience buying a vehicle at Toyota or Fort Worth. The price was the lowest I can find in the Dallas Fort worth area. The customer service I got from Jeff Raim was second to none. Jeff proved that buying a vehicle doesn't have to be a hassle. He took the time to order the vehicle exactly the way I wanted it. Overall, it was a pleasant experience.

Terrific Buying Experience!

by from Fort Worth, Texas |

My wife and I had the best and simplest experience of buying a car we have ever had. We bought a used Certified 2012 Toyota Camry SE with 28,100 miles on it. I found it on Cars.com. We love the car and the salesman was terrific to work with. No high pressure sales. I recommend Rubin in the used care sales to work with. He was very nice and pleasant and answered all our questions. When we went to the financial department we were treated royally by Joe Bahon the financial manager and everything was completed quickly and efficiently. I defeinately would recommend this dealership to deal with anytime.

Very helpful!!

by from Weatherford, Texas |

I purchased a 2014 Toyota Tundra and Jimmy Thomas (coach) helped me and he is a great guy that i would recommend to anyone! The service they provide is phenomenal!! I would recommend them over any deanship when it comes to great service and great help!!

2015 TRD PRO 4 Runner purchase

by from Weatherford TX |

Hello, I just wanted to share my buying experience we just had at Toyota of FT Worth 23SEPT2014. Me and my wife was looking to purchase a 4Runner around 6 weeks ago. We was greeted by Jimmy Thomas. We were not in a hurry to purchase a new vehicle but getting ready to. After talking to Mr Thomas, we ended up special ordering a TRD PRO 4 Runner. We signed the papers, and drove off on the 23SEPT14. Just wanted to say how much a pleasure it was to work with Mr Thomas. This was by far the best new car purchase experience we have ever had. In the future I will highly recommend Mr Thomas to family and friends if they are looking to purchase a new vehicle. Thank you

Third Times a Charm Best Truck & the Best Salesman

by from Weatherford, Texas |

This is my third Toyota I have bought from my salesman Bruce Racioppa. I live in Parker County and bought from him at the local dealership here and followed him to Toyota of Fort Worth , even though I live farther away it was worth the drive. He called when the 2015 Tacoma's were in, he had my truck picked out , the negations were simple & fast. Very happy with Toyota of Fort Worth and thanks again for the third time Bruce. GC

Great Experience

by from Arlington, TX |

We bought a 2015 Highlander from "Coach" Jimmy in sales. He was a great help. I felt like he was very honest and upfront. We got a great deal and are very happy. The experience was relaxed and hassle-free.

2014 Tacoma

by from Arlinfton, TX |

I sent to most of the DFW Toyota dealers a list of options, including the color of the Tacoma I was looking for. Jeff Raim responded within a day listing the exact Tacoma I wanted with a very reasonable price. I purchased my truck from Jeff at the Toyota of Fort Worth and Jeff and the entire staff made the purchase experience great! I recommend Jeff and this dealership to anyone who is considering buying a new Toyota!

Very good dealership

by from Fort Worth, TX |

Had a very good buying experience at the dealership! Chase Jacobs was the most pleasant salesman that I've had the pleasure to work with! I will definitely be back when I am in need of another vehicle.

Absolutely awesome!!!

by from Ft worth tx |

Wow! I purchased a used car from this dealership! My sales men was Jonathan brown! I love every minute of his service, he was so knowledgeable about the car I purchase even though it was a used car! He helped me find the best car for me! I understand he is a new car sales men but he helped me find my perfect fit for my money! He was so kind and helpful explaining all of the paperwork and everything that was happening step by step! Wow what an AWESOME sales men! Thank you toyota of Fort Worth for my new reliable old car!! I'll send everyone I know to this dealership and to Mr. Jonathan Brown