Toyota of Fort Worth

Service 877-294-9504

Hassle-free Internet Shopping

2013 FJ Cruiser

by from Red Oak |

I searched for a couple of weeks for a 2013 FJ Cruiser with certain options. No dealership had exactly what I wanted so they would have to order one. I then got a quote from a certain dealership for the FJ and my trade in. I took that quote and sent it via email to many dealerships in the DFW area. Meghan Drake from Toyota of Fort Worth responded with an offer that I couldn't refuse. All negotiations were done over email and phone. When my wife and I arrived to the dealership Meghan Drake showed us the paperwork that reflected exactly what we negotiated. The process took about two hours rather than the normal 4 to 6 hours that we previously experienced from other dealerships. I think Toyota of Fort Worth should raise others up with the code of ethics about sales as she possesses. Most sales people are misleading, but Meghan was honest and this is the main motivator for us driving a hour to Toyota of Fort Worth. I HIGHLY recommend her!

great place

by from fort worth texas |

Me and my husband went to Toyota for a truck Ruben the sales men was great showed us what we wanted to look at never tried to push a different vehicle on us great sales men also Oscar and Kevin where great as well all 3 worked with us and made the sale easy and we were very happy leaving there

Painless Purchase

by from Irving, TX |

Through cars.com, I found a blue Scion tc online with Toyota of Ft Worth. I called the dealership and spoke with Keith. He was friendly and helpful in answering all the questions I had about the car. I came in to the dealership and met Tony, the sales rep. He was also friendly and helpful and was easy to work with, no hassling and "back and forth" on negotiation. Mr. Tran worked out the excellent financing on my purchase, so overall, my experience was the best I've ever had in purchasing a vehicle! Thanks Toyota of Ft. Worth. I will definitely recommend you to others.

Follow up review Toyota of Ft Worth service dept

by from Weatherford TX |

Hello, this is a follow up after last Friday's event. I went back to the dealership on Tuesday morning. I had made up my mind that I would never let that dealership ever work on my vehicle, they had lost my trust. I ended up talking to Jeff and we got the issue resolved, I did not ask for any special favors or deals to post this 2nd review. I told Jeff that I would give fair rating on this issue. That being said, I will allow Toyota of Ft Worth to work on my vehicles. They have regained my trust.

Service dept fail to do work paid for.

by from Weatherford Tx |

i took my 2015 TRD PRO 4Runner in for a oil and filter change. I paid $ 67.24 for this service. Everything went fine until I got home and decided to double check that everything was good to go. Well I shined my flashlight down into engine compartment around where the oil filter element is located. Something did not look right. So I removed the TRD skid plate, and guess what found? There was a dead snake around the filter element location. It had been there for a long time. Long story short, whoever worked on my vehicle did not bother to drop the skid plate to remove the filter element. If they had the dead snake would be right there in there face. I guess they did not think anybody would take the time to check. Don't use this service department, your work order may get worked, or it may not. I am contacting service dept Monday morning. I gave a overall poor rating since the guy that performed the work did not complete the maintenance that I paid for. Thank you

Toyota of Fort Worth responded to this review

May 5, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. This does not sound like the quality of customer service we pride ourselves on. We would love to speak with you further about your experience. Please contact our Service Manager, Jeff McGarr, at (817) 560-1500. Thank you again- we look forward to speaking with you.

Don't buy a warranty!

by from Tulsa, Oklahoma |

I found a 2010 Ford Mustang online at their dealership in November. I felt like I got adequate information on the phone, and since I live in Tulsa this was important. It would be a long drive if I got there and didn't buy the car. The price was right and the car was in the condition described but there were some minor concerns that caused me to think about an after market used car warranty. Here is where the experience takes a turn. I don't believe any of the people who are responsible for selling these warranties actually know how they work. And if they do then they're actively misrepresenting the product. Both of the salesmen I talked to about it said it would cover anything that might be wrong with the car so I bought an $850 one year 12,000 mile warranty. When I got back to Tulsa I took the car to a Ford dealer and he did find about $450 worth of minor problems. When he called the warranty company he was told they didn't cover the repairs because they were pre-existing problems. When I called the dealership the salesman said I should have told them that the problem had just developed. So in order for the warranty to be honored I was supposed to lie. Nothing was said about this up front or I would not have bought the policy. I cancelled the policy. But since I had put 1,000 miles on the car since I bought it, they deducted $125.00 from the original $850.00 purchase price. Just this week I finally received my partial refund after waiting over two months. This review is so I can say I got something for the $125 the dealership kept, instead of doing the right thing and fully refunding the money. Average dealership. They didn't make a new friend out of me.

Great buying experience, great sales person

by from Fort Worth, TX |

I haven't purchased a car in 10 years and was dreading the ordeal. My husband and I looked at Kia, Ford, Nissan, and Mazda. We went to Toyota of Fort Worth to just make sure we weren't overlooking Toyota. We knew Toyotas have a great rep for being dependable and having good resale value, so we assumed it might be out of our price range. Daryl Clay, the sales person made the experience easy, fast and enjoyable. He was very knowledgable and anticipated our needs throughout the entire process, and continued to offer excellent customer service even after the transaction was complete. I love my car and I feel good about the deal we received. In short, we will be returning to this dealership, and Daryl for our next auto purchase.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Burleson, TX |

I just purchased a Toyota Sequoia from this dealership earlier this month and I have to say that it is one of the nicest vehicle that I have ever owned! I talked with the manager James and was thoroughly impressed with his demeanor and professionalism. The no haggle pricing makes it a very easy and quick process. Once I made it to the finance office, Chance handled my paperwork very quickly. I always have my Toyota's serviced at this dealership and will continue to take my business there.

Satisfied Buyer

by from Fort Worth, TX |

This week I purchased a new Toyota Avalon from Toyota of Fort Worth and must say it was as pleasant an experience as anyone could have when buying and trading in a car. My first encounter was with Randy Squires, salesman at Toyota of Fort Worth. He genuinely listened to my wants, needs, and concerns and very patiently answered all of my detailed questions about the multiple features of the automobile and took me on test drives explaining the benefits of each. If he didn?t know the answer, he found out. During the hours we spent together, he never seemed rushed or ?pushy?, only wanting to help me find the car that fit my needs and desires. I ?shopped? other dealers but came back to Toyota of Fort Worth because of the confidence I had in Randy and the discounts the management offered. Also, the trade-in offer they gave me for my old Toyota exceeded those from other dealers, including USAA?s online car selling service. Another positive aspect of working with Toyota of Fort Worth is they do not automatically add features (pin stripes, trim work, sealant, window tinting, etc) on all cars in their lot so that they can drive up profits. You, the customer can decide what options you want and you don?t pay for features you don?t want. Toyota of Fort Worth has earned my trust and I will use them for service and highly recommend them for purchasing a car.

A Great Vehicle Buying Experience

by from Grand Prairie, TX |

It has been a pleasant experience buying a vehicle at Toyota or Fort Worth. The price was the lowest I can find in the Dallas Fort worth area. The customer service I got from Jeff Raim was second to none. Jeff proved that buying a vehicle doesn't have to be a hassle. He took the time to order the vehicle exactly the way I wanted it. Overall, it was a pleasant experience.

Terrific Buying Experience!

by from Fort Worth, Texas |

My wife and I had the best and simplest experience of buying a car we have ever had. We bought a used Certified 2012 Toyota Camry SE with 28,100 miles on it. I found it on Cars.com. We love the car and the salesman was terrific to work with. No high pressure sales. I recommend Rubin in the used care sales to work with. He was very nice and pleasant and answered all our questions. When we went to the financial department we were treated royally by Joe Bahon the financial manager and everything was completed quickly and efficiently. I defeinately would recommend this dealership to deal with anytime.