Toyota of Fort Worth

New 888-595-7053
Used 888-849-0324
Service 877-294-9504

Hassle-free Internet Shopping

Very professional, easy buying experience

by from Stephenville, TX |

Bought a new 2014 Tacoma from Fort Worth Toyota yesterday. Salesperson Meghan Drake handled every part of the buying process in an extremely professional, courteous, and helpful manner. I enquired about several trucks online - Meghan responded very quickly, answered all of my questions, and provided very competitive pricing. After deciding on a truck, I set up a time to meet Meghan at the dealership. Meghan greeted me at the front door when I arrived (didn't even have to ask for her) and she walked me through the buying process. The truck and price were exactly as we had discussed, no surprises! The truck was clean, full of gas, and ready to go when I arrived at the dealer. Meghan and Fort Worth Toyota exceeded my expectations! Will definitely recommend them to others and look forward to dealing with them again in the future.

Red Toyota 4 Runner

by from Fort Worth, TX |

I recently purchased a new Red Toyota 4Runner with salesman Tony Mendiola. He provided excellent customer service and made sure the vehicle had everything I wanted. Tony went out of his way to make my purchase was a 'piece of cake'. This is the third vehicle our family has purchased from Toyota of Ft Worth with Tony as our salesman. I highly recommend Tony to anyone who is interested in purchasing a vehicle. He is knowledgeable, polite, honest and most importantly, not pushy. He listens to the customer and does his best to provide whatever options are needed. An A+ experience all around!

Excellent Buying Experience at Toyota of Fort Wort

by from Mineral Wells, TX |

Greetings I just wanted to write and say what a great buying experience my wife and I had recently at your dealership. We were just comparing a new Toyota Tundra truck against the Chevrolet Silverado LT that we had driven earlier in the month. I currently still own a Tacoma (1990 w/257K miles and had a 1987 SR5 before that one) and thought I should at least give the Tundra a look before working a deal on the Chevrolet. Your sales person ?Page? made us forget all about the Silverado. She showed us several models on the lot and explained that with current sales incentives we could have a better truck for the same amount of money. I must say she spent more time with us than any other sales person has in our entire lives. She suggested every possible option that you can think of to help us purchase a truck with in the amount of money we planned to spend. She also let us test drive two trucks and even offered to get others for us to view. After showing us all the features and the current cost savings offered by Toyota we were able to purchase a superior equipped truck than the Chevrolet, on top of the fact that the Toyota is a better built truck. We could not have been treated any better by anyone anywhere else. We started the day around 11:00 am with no intention of buying that day but before the night was over we had closed the deal on a new truck that has done nothing but received great compliments from others. Page helped us all day and even stayed after hours to see us off and answer all the last minute questions we had. I believe that your firm has an outstanding sale person on your staff and I can only hope that your company thinks as much about her great salesmanship as we do. Or should I say ?saleswomanship.? Thank you for listening to us rave about our great buying experience and your excellent staff. The Smith's

MSmith

by from Fort Worth, Tx |

I purchased my Corolla at Toyota of Fort Worth. I felt so comfortable and confident with this dealership that I decided to use them for my service, and now it is the only place I will take my vehicle. I fully trust them, they are truly first class and very professional. They offer a full inspection everytime you go so you know exactly what is needed. Thank you Toyota of Fort Worth for taking exceptional care of me and my car. If your looking for an outstanding Dealership, look no further.

Outstanding Service

by from Fort Worth, TX |

This is the 3rd vehicle I've leased from this dealership, 2 Corollas and a Camry. Every experience has been positive. I recently took my 2012 Camry in for service and as always, everyone was professional and friendly. My car was ready when they said it would be, it was washed and there was no charge because it was covered under the Toyota Care program. When my lease is up, I will most certainly lease or purchase another new car from Toyota of Fort Worth. I highly recommend them!

Great Service!

by from Fort Worth, TX |

I needed my oil changed, I took it to the dealership after 5 on a Friday and they got right on it and I was out of there in less than 30 minutes, complete with complementary car wash!

Great Experience

by from Fort Worth, TX |

I purchased a new 2014 Toyota Tacoma from Keith in internet sales. Great experience. Received a detailed quote from Jeff the next day regarding my Tacoma. Keith took over as Jeff was out of office when I went up to the dealers unscheduled. Keith pulled up my notes from Jeff and only 2 hours later I was driving away in my new truck. Thanks for the great experience and giving me a fair offer on my trade upfront with no need to haggle. Will recommend to family and friends!

Happy Customer.

by from Weatherford, TX. |

Yesterday I bought a used car from Toyota of Fort Worth. I have been doing business with them for over 20 years. The salesman that I have always done business with is not in sale's anymore, but I have to say that Val Vlassis did a great job. He gave me a good deal. He was a pleasure to do business with. I will be back. Thanks.

Exceeded my expectations

by from Arlington, Tx |

I recently purchased a new Tacoma by contacting Meghan online. She was quick with her quote and very professional and most of all there were no surprises. From past buying experiences I was a on guard for the "gotcha" moment to come but it never came and I was pleased. I made the drive from Arlington to purchase my truck and I'm glad I did.

Almost a customer

by from Hallville, TX |

I have been looking for a vehicle for over a month. I found a car on cars.com. I contacted Phillip of Toyota of Forth Worth and he has been more than helpful!! He sent me an itemized list telling me exactly what it will cost me to drive out of the lot with the car I'm interested in. I live at least 2 hours away so I can't afford any surprises. They have offered me a transparency that no other dealership has. I look forward to doing business with them in the very near future.