Moritz Chevrolet Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Service 888-310-9456

Click and Drive!

Usually go with BMW or Volvo from local dealership

by from Fort Worth TX |

I usually buy either a Volvo or BMW from a local Dealer. The first time I came to Moritz, I realized how different they are from my old dealer. They provided a relaxing car buying expierence and buy the end of the day, everyone knew me, they made me feel right at home!! I will never go any where else to buy a car. My new car is perfect,I told them my payment max and they lowered it!!! Great group of people, Wonderful dealership!!!!!

Very pleased.

by from Azle, TX |

I met Lyon Alizna at Moritz Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge RAM, explained to him what i needed and he found it for me. It was the most stress free car buying experience I've every had. He is very knowledgeable about the products and seems to really care about the customer. Everyone there was very friendly and courteous. I love my Jeep Patriot and feel very confident with my purchase knowing that Moritz and Lyon are there if needed. I am very comfortable in recommending Moritz and Lyon to my friends and family, and will return for my next purchase. Thanks for all you help!!

by from Fort Worth, Tx |

We just wanted to let you know how much we appreciated Tony Carreon our salesman. we bought 3 cars in March from him. He was professional, made helpful suggestions, was not pushy but listened to our wants and needs. All of our cars were old 15, 16, and 17 years and we dreaded going "car shopping" but Tony made it a a pleasant experience. Wish the world had more people like him. We went to several dealerships before we found the "best Salesman." Bill and Belma Penney

Nice Job!

by from Ft Worth, Tx |

My name is Paul McWilliams I was put in touch with one of your salesmen by Terry Nuby the young mans name was Brad Drake i would like to start off by saying that in my opinion he was one of the nicest and finest young men that I've had the pleasure of coming into contact with he was knowledgeable and forthcoming with Candy and myself I'm not the easiest person to get along with and I'm not very trusting of people now with that being said he won us over and sold us a 2010 dodge mega cab which is my dream truck I've wanted for some time now. Mr. Daniels, I believe that Brad Drake will make a great asset to your team I'm extremely proud to have got to know him and to have had the opportunity to become one of your newest and most satisfied customers we thank Moritz for helping us in a timely manner God bless y'all. Sincerely,Paul McWilliams

Easy to deal with!! Great people

by from Allen, tx |

Great place to buy the truck of your dreams! Super easy to deal with!!

Great Buying Experiance and a Good Deal

by from Milburn, OK |

I buy many vehicles for myself and family and this was the best buying experience I have had in DFW. Over here in Dallas they make it difficult just to take a test drive and often the Sales staff has little experience working with truck buyers. Also received a very good price for my trade-in which I had already advertised to sell myself. They gave me exactly what I was asking for it. Ask for Cal - he is great to work with.

Best experience ever!!

by from Dallas, Tx |

I had been to a couple of other Jeep dealerships and was about to settle on a Jeep Cherokee Sport but so happy I was able to get a hold of Lyon Alizna! Found the exact car I was looking for on line and called dealership immediately. Lyon answered & right away said he would go out find the actual car I was interested in, he then called me to let me know it was there & he even sent me pics. Lyon is very genuine & he really does want to help you get the car you want & at the price you want. I was sooooo beat down by the other dealerships. Lyon first went over all the safety features of the car & the details of the car (first 2 didn't go over anything).This was the first time I actually went by myself to purchase a car without my husband so my guard was definitely up. With Lyon you can be completely honest in what you want and how much you wanted to spend, he does not try to take advantage of you. Both places were very pushy and told me what I wanted in this car was not available & they didn't even try to go that extra mile. You can tell he really wants to help people & understands what real customer service is! Also Lyon was completely straight up & didn't make me wait hours to "talk to his manage" or get an estimate on my trade in. I told him I had to be out of there by 4:15 to get my kids from daycare & they did it! I drove an hour to go to this dealership, Lyon is an amazing salesperson, very genuine and I will go there again for my next vehicle. If you are looking for a new car call Lyon Alizna, seriously you won't regret it!

Great dealership.

by from Fort Worth, TX |

I purchased a new Chrysler Town & Country Minivan on Friday November 29, 2013 and had a good experience overall with the process. I had previously used the service department for service on my 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan.

Proceed with caution

by from Fort Worth, TX |

I screwed up and bought my Jeep Wrangler from these guys on a whim. Wasn't as educated on what to expect as I needed to be to get a good deal and they weren't interested in me getting a good deal. The Jeep I bought didn't have a window sticker so I didn't realize how bad a deal I got until I went home and looked up that sticker online. If you shop with them, go in prepared because they will definitely take advantage of you if you aren't. Now I can't enjoy my new car without being reminded how I got ripped off.

Great experience and good staff!

by from Fort Worth, Texas |

A couple months ago My boyfriend and I had been looking for a used car that we could both enjoy this coming summer. We went in one afternoon and walked and look at all our options. My boyfriend had seen a beautiful silver honda s2000 in the back when we pulled in, so we went to check it out and that we met Vicente Alvarado. Vicente went above and beyond to make our first car buying experience and process easy. We really appreciate everything Vicente did for us because we are enjoying the car. So I just wanted to say thank you Vicente:)

A Good Deal

by from Terrell, TX |

I purchased a used envoy from EJ in internet sales. Great experience, good price for my trade, came to a price on the new vehicle without a lot of running back and forth. Had some problems with the envoy on the 2nd day of ownership and Mortiz went above and beyond to take care of problmes quickly. I will do business with them again. Great Job guys,