Meador Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

New 888-225-9149 New 888-225-9149
Used 866-949-6393 Used 866-949-6393
Service 866-731-4172 Service 866-731-4172

Great Experience

by from fort worth, texas |

Not only did I get a great deal on a new jeep cherokee, the sales team helped with the care of my old car that i had driven there. I had a flat and they offered to take care of it. Devon and Kevin went WAY ABOVE and beyond to make this experience the best! I will recommend and purchase more vehicles in the future at this dealership. Thanks for your help! Sain Chan

Great communication, professional, efficient!

by from Little Elm, TX |

I provided the color and options for a 2016 Jeep Wrangler to Meador via their website, and they reserved one that was in transit. I drove an hour to get there, and went in the day it came off the truck, took care of the paperwork, was handed the keys and drove off the lot with my new Jeep. Everyone was really nice and accommodating. I definitely recommend Meador. This is my second Jeep that I have purchased with there.

Great service

by from Fort worth,Texas |

Very helpful ,not time consuming.will update further when eight months come around and I'm able to upgrade,that's most important

program key fab

by from burleson,tx |

I needed to get a key fab programmed. The key was an after market that I brought in. The serviceman explained that it would not be guaranteed to work because of it being after market. He was able to program it and it works great. It was very quick and professional.

Great services

by from Fort Worth, Texas |

Customer service was courteous and kept me informed.

Exceptional new car buying experience

by from Venus, Texas |

The internet sales manager was exceptional. Answered all my questions and worked with me for nearly three weeks to get the right car and right financing package!

Meador Dodge Service is Terrible

by from Keller, TX |

There service deptment is terrible. I contacted them about a recall, 10k service and wiper motor noise issue for my 2015 Dodge Ram 4x4 Lonestar. The recall was for a rear axle shaft it takes approx 5 hours to complete and the service takes about 2 hours. I asked for a loaner vehicle initially they said that the loaner program was going away but they would put me on the list. And call me when my name came up. I waited 3 weeks and never heard from them. I had to contact the service manager. He did arrange a loaner vehicle for me. They had my vehicle for 4 days to complete the recall. Due to the need to order parts. They completed the work and called me to pick my vehicle up. Upon picking it up the truck was dirty they did not wash it. After proforming that much work and having it that long I would have thought they would. So it gets worse I drove home and the next day the tmps light on the dash came on. Since the light was on I checked to make sure the wheel lock was in the glove box and it was not. I called the dealership and the service writer said that the technician had 3 wheel locks on his bench and I would need to come in to see which one was mine. I live about 1 hour away from the dealership so I needed to come in on Saturday I drove there and was greeted at the service bay by another service advisor they went back to the tech bench and brought the 3 locks to check for mine. He did have my lock. Which was good. I then asked about the tmps light. The service advisor said they don't have anyone that can look at that issue. They said I would need to schedule another appointment for that issue. I asked them could someone put some air in the tire in the meantime maybe the light would go out. They then said they were busy and I would have to wait to get someone to air my tire up. I left and went to a gas station put air in the tire and the light went out. I will never go back or recommend Meador Dodge to anyone.

underwhelmed

by from Burleson, TX |

not a whole lot about the the car was explained. How to start the Uconnect and how to get Nav was never explained and just got the run around.

Great service

by from Fort Worth, TX |

Love working with Seaden. Great service! Everything went smoothly. The car I got is great. Couldn't have done it without Seaden.

I only drive Chrysler products

by from Mansfield, TX |

They have always been my dealer of choice, all of my vehicles were purchased there and we only drive Chrysler products. The only thing that needs improvement is the communication between the sales staff and repair department when work needs to be conducted for a customer.