Manteno Ford

New 866-749-5792
Used 888-751-2040
Service 877-896-4781

Best Service in Illinois

Great customer service. i was WOWed!

by from Romeoville |

It was worth the hour drive. I was given my choices of what I could afford and they worked with me to stay within my budget I was not pressured into another car or loan. Great bunch of guys to work with. Mike and Gary thanks I love the truck.

Outstanding folks to deal with!

by from Wilmington, Illinois |

I have known Ed Brooks for many years and have purchased several cars from him over that time. That said, and having found the exact vehicle that I was looking for on their web site I was contacted back by Becky in web sales within minutes to set an appointment for a test drive. Ed Brooks Jr. for the sale and Jim in the finance department made the whole buying experience enjoyable, quick, and easy. Manteno Ford is a great place to do business.

Great Experience!

by from Joliet, IL |

This is our 2nd car buying experience with Manteno Ford and it was as great as the first! Ed Brooks found us the perfect car and secured us amazing financing. It is so great to not have any stress while making such a big decision. I recommend Manteno Ford to everyone I know. When you feel like you got a good deal and you drive away with your new purchase there is no better feeling. Everyone at the dealership as always taken such good care of us. Can't wait to buy our next one!

Hassel Fre!!!!

by from Orland Park, Il |

I have purchased new and used in the last year. Both times were a relaxing experience. Great staff! Great price!. Great product! Friendly, pressure free, and no hasseling! Will be back the next I need a vehicle.

Carfax

by from Anytown, IL |

Make sure you check the carfax of any car you will be buying. I had purchased a vehicle only to find out (trying to trade with another dealer) that my vehicle had been in a previous wreck that had not been disclosed to me. My fault? Sure. But just be sure to check it out.

November 6, 2013

We sincerely apologize for the negative experience you had at our dealership. We strive to provide excellent customer service and quality vehicles. We do want our customers to feel at ease and informed of their purchase. Free Carfax is provided online and in store for customer review. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future. Thank you for taking the time to make us aware of your concerns.

Best Dealership Ever!!!!!

by from Central Illinois |

Best Staff ever. Great Deals, The salesmen are friendly and no pressure. They give you a great price the first time so no haggling. Service department will do everything needed to make sure you are happy. If you have any issues, they deal with them right away and make sure you go away happy. I will not buy from anywhwere else ever again. Manteno Ford is the best.

November 6, 2013

Thank you for your feedback and for visiting our dealership. We are so glad you had a great experience and look forward to serving you again in the future!

The best people to deal with!

by from Channahon, Illinois |

Tim, Jim & Ed really know how to treat people. They have made me feel like a part of the family. I would not go anywhere else.

November 6, 2013

Thank you for your kind words. We value you as a customer and strive to make your car shopping experience a positive one. Please come see us again in the future!

Great Service! Friendly! No Pressure

by from Orland Park, IL |

I purchased a 2011 Ford Explorer. I knew I wanted an upgraded version, but they did not have one in stock. I spoke with Ed Brooks, who told me he could find one and have it there in no time. Well, he was true to his word. I went back and he found just what I wanted. It had all the extras I was looking for, and a few others I did not know about. Well, needless to say, driving to work is actually a pleasure. The comfort in the seat is equal to the ride itself. The free satellite radio was a big plus and kind of sold me on it (never thought I would decide to pay for radio). And the hands free phone was a big plus. Best of all, there was no pressure. He said if I did not like it, he could find something else. Well, I'm glad I took it. Just as we started the paperwork, somebody else was looking at it and wanted to buy it. Oh, and did I mention the double sunroof? Another big plus. My children enjoy it when we drive downtown Chicago. Good gas mileage too for a larger vehicle. A++++ Dealer and facility!

Manteno Ford is OUT FARCKIN' STANDING

by from University Park, Illinois |

I have purchased 3 vehicles from Manteno Ford within the last year. The staff is wondeful, I have never had so much fun in a dealership when I was spending my money. They make the car buying experience so much easier thna the other times I have purchased vehicle. No HIGH PRESSURE tatics used here. I would recommend to anyone who is in the car pruchasing phase to seriously look at Manteno Ford and make your purchase here. The service department is fantastic, all of my concerns about my vehicle were addressed and I did not pay a arm and a leg to get my car fixed.

Great Dealership

by from Elwood |

Great dealership! I've been working with Montino Ford's management grouop for many years. Good prices, great service, and friendly atmosphere. Top notch.

Awesome Dealership

by from Elwood, IL |

I have been buying vehicles for many years. Everyone at Mantino Ford has made feel like I was part of their family and I have earned my upmost respect. They go above and beyond to make sure that I am 100% satisfied before I levve the dealership. They are courtious and have gone above and beyond to make my visit pleasurable. I have recommended my friends and family to visit Mantino Ford of which many have purchased vehicles. No other dealerships can come close the the professional service that Mantino Ford displays. This includes everyone from Ed to the one who sweeps the floor. If you are in the market for a new or used vehicle, please stop by and experience for yourself. You will be completly SATISIFIED. My next purchase WILL be at Mantino Ford.