Freeman Toyota

204 NE Loop 820, Hurst, TX 76053

New 866-453-9189
Used 866-901-3513
Service 888-871-0292

We are on the Affordable Side of the Metroplex!

Honest, excellent pre-owned buying experience!

by from Abilene, TX |

We drove in all the way from Abilene, TX, to look at a used vehicle listed on cars.com. Alvin Tolliver was the one to answer the phone as we verified availability of the car, and we worked with him through the whole experience. Unlike some other salespeople and sellers I have worked with in the past, he was very honest and easy to work with. We ended up making an offer on the car and eventually we came to an agreement. Financing was extremely quick and painless. At the end of the deal, there was a hiccup -- only one set of keys was available, and the main owners manual was missing -- but Alvin assured me he'd do his best to get these items from the previous owner and send them to me. I was doubtful (after my past experiences with car salespeople), but a couple of days later, FedEx delivered a package with everything that was missing! We truly had a great experience buying with Freeman, and we'll certainly check them out again next time.

June 15, 2015

We really appreciate the great feedback! Thank you for letting us know we did a excellent job. If we can do anything in the future for you please contact our customer relations manager. Terri Walker 817-287-5209. Again thank you for letting us know we did well.

Terrible experience

by from Hidden Valley Lake |

We purchased a Top of the line Toyota 4 runner from Freeman. The buying experience went well. I I have used their service dept, ever since I purchased the vehicle and they are TERRIBLE!!!! Their customer service is rude, they have left the inside of my car dirty, they have neglected to check important things during the service and they have a very unorganized schedule. I will NEVER buy a vehicle from them again because of their poorly run service dept.

Overall Great Experience

by from Abilene, TX |

My experience overall was very good. I worked with Kevin Feagins and he was excellent. I purchased a used 2012 Armada. It was in excellent condition with low miles and a fair price. When I picked it up Kevin was ready with the paperwork. I was at the dealership for 1 hour. I did use 3rd party financing which probably helped speed the process along. But Freeman Toyota, and Kevin Feagins were professional and on top of things. Thank you Kevin and Freeman Toyota!

Stinky Camry

by from Keller, TX |

I leased a 2014 Toyota Camry in August of 2014. Two months later I had to take it in because of a moldy/mildew smell coming from the air conditioner. I was told at the time that "Camry's are known for that issue". The unit was cleaned but I was told it was just a temporary fix. When I turned the air on this spring, the smell was back even worse than before. When I called Freeman Toyota they said that there was nothing they could do to fix the issue. I called Toyota and was told their stance was that it was an "environmental issue". They should stand behind their customer satisfaction claim and either fix the problem or replace the car. My wife can't even drive the car because of her allergies.

Happy Experience

by from Mesquite, Tx |

My Husband and me have been with them over 4 years we are happy each time Chuck and Mitch was very helpful. it took awhile but well worth it we love our Toyota Camry 2011 , my son and his wife bought 2 cars on the same day so to me great place . so I rate the a 10.

What a nightmare

by from Fort Worth Texas |

What a nightmare. I worked with Jay, the internet sales manager, we negotiated via phone/e-mail and finally agreed on a price. I did the credit app online and got approved. The last step was to go to the dealer, sign the paper work and drive away with the new car. So I tell my wife and kid to get ready to pick up the new car. Boy was I wrong. When I got there Jay was not there. I was told he had to leave but left everything ready for me, which it was fine with me. It was a Saturday night and he probably had things to do with his family. I was introduced to the most rude and unprofessional finance person I ever met (he looks Middle Eastern male about 5 feet tall) ... He had a bad attitude and poor manners. I gave him the benefit of the doubt. It was late Saturday and he probably did not want it to be there. Since I already agreed on the sum amount of the car I thought it was going to be an easy process. He started trying to sell me the extended warrantee which I said very politely no sir thank you, he tried again to sell me the warrantee and again said politely No sir Thank you. Then he tried again for the third time so that really got me upset. I told him sir you asked me this question 2 times and I said no why you are wasting your time with the same question. He did not like my response so he rushed the process and asked me to sign paperwork without giving me the chance to review it. I told him that I was not going to sign anything without reading it. You could tell in his face that he was upset. Can you believe this guy? Who signs a contract without reading it? The numbers he had on the contract was not what Jay and I agreed on. I expressed this to him. He tried to trick me by decreasing my APR as a result the monthly payment was what I agreed on with my Jay, however he increased the overall car sale total. I was not pleased with his solution as I had agreed on another total with the Jay. At this point I walked away from the deal. I was not happy as I had an agreement with Jay and this guy changed all the numbers. Freemen Toyota should re-train this guy and give him curtsey/customer service training. I will never go back nor recommend this dealer ship to anyone. My advice to you as a customer is to pay attention to all your numbers, especially to the total sale amount. Don?t let them fool you with the APR and monthly payment.

April 14, 2014

I really do apologize that you did not have an Excellent experience. It is our goal to make sure every customer has had an Excellent experience. If I can assist you in any way please contact me. Terri Walker 817-287-5209 twalker@toyotatime.com

Love my Rav4, BUT

by from Texas |

This has been a nightmare, I traded in a leased vehicle and Toyota Finance kept contacting me saying I was 30, 60, and 90 days late. I found out that Freeman Toyota had missed up the paper work and Toyota Finance cleared it up, but it had gone on my credit report and they cleared that up. Also, Freeman Toyota charged me $250.00 for a key they said I didn't turn in, which I did and gave it to the receptionist.

March 25, 2014

I apologize that you did not have an exceptional experience at Freeman Toyota. We try to make sure every customer is completely satisfied. If there is anything else we can do to resolve this issue please contact Terri Walker at 817-287-5209 or twalker@toyotatime.com.

Bad Dealership

by from Carrollton, TX |

As I was in a bad negotiating position due to my poor credit, I believed my salesperson, Dee, would get me the best deal. I was told several options (including life insurance) were required, so I agreed to them. Now, as I struggle to pay the high monthly cost of this 2013 Corolla, I find out from Toyota Financial Services that about $6,000 in extras were not required at all. I feel betrayed and lied to. I would advise you to stay clear of Freeman Toyota.

January 17, 2014

I am extremely sorry for your less than stellar experience. If you would like to discuss it with me and possibly try to resolve the situation, call me. Terry Walker Customer Relations Manager 817-287-5209

Great service

by from fort worth,tx |

My dad and I went to Freeman Toyota 11-18-2013. My dad was wanting to trade in his 2011 Toyota camry we look around found a 2013 Toyota sienna. Upon coming to freeman Toyota we did our research we went to Don Davis, Vandergriff and David Mcdavid out of those 3 dealerships Freeman was the best. Now Don Davis, vandergriff and mcdavid were honest.. But our sales consultant Jose Amaya was more knowledgeable and way more informative then the other dealership.. The other dealership were like o you want a new car well he sign this I will be back here's the price this is the best we can do. NOT Jose and the freeman group they work with us and service with a smile. It seem like we were there the whole day but it was worth it best part my dad was happy with his new 2013 Toyota sienna.. I wil highly recommend freeman Toyota come here to buy a new toyota

i love everything about this place.

by from north richland hills, tx |

From the time you walk in the doors until you come back for anther vehicle this place is amazing! I love my toyota and they are awesome to do business with!!!

getting a car

by from torrance,ca |

I still havent been contacted and i live in california i guess its too good to be true

October 23, 2013

Mrs. Piuleini, We are located here in HURST, TEXAS. There is another Freeman Toyota in Santa Rosa California. I just wanted throw that out there, to make sure there wasn't a mix-up. If it was us, thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please call and let our Customer Relations Manager Terri Walker at 817-287-5209 or 888-438-2019 know what happened. Or you can email her at twalker@toyotatime.com . Please let us know if it was us, so we can correct any potential problems we might have. We look forward to hearing from you!