AutoNation Ford Mazda Fort Worth

5000 Bryant Irvin Rd, Fort Worth, TX 76132

New 888-446-9768
Used 866-979-5914
Service 888-905-9186

My 1st good experience on buying a new car!

by from Arlington, TX |

I have had bad experiences before when you " seal the deal" then go into finance and meet the a$#%¥les of the trade. I was told I could 0.0% apr, and I did, passed on the gimmicks. I brought an extra thousand to put down to get zero percent and took it home with me! If you go to auto nation ford on Bryant Irving, ask for Chris Smith, he was my salesman, honest and straight forward! I have received several emails this first week of owning my new Ford from Chris just to see if I need any help understanding the electronics on the "my ford touch". He came to my house, 20 miles away to personally deliver 2 hubcaps that we didn't notice were missing the night we bought the car. Excellent customer service!

April 8, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come.

Routine mantinance

by from Fort Worth, TX |

Came in for routine oil change tire rotation on plans purchased with cat. Yesterday was the best experience I have had in four years!

buying used car

by from Fort Worth, Tx |

We were treated very nice from the time we walked in the door. Our salesman (Chance Terry) was very informative about the car we got. Salesman (Gil) was very helpful also when Chance was busy. We are pleased with our dealings with Auto Nation.

April 8, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

above great experience

by from fort worth, Texas |

Donovan kept in contact with me for over 3 months and was very helpful through the car buying process.

April 8, 2015

We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We strive to provide our customers with excellent service in a professional and helpful setting. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

Great Experience

by from Weatherford,Tx |

Gil Mclain and the whole sales department were great to deal with. Gil listened to what I was looking for and really went out of his way to make sure I got it. Dealing with them was one of the few times I have enjoyed buying a car. I would highly recommend them to buy from. I will be back in the future to purchase future cars from.

April 8, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

New car experience

by from Fort Worth, TX |

I. believe buying my new Ford Mustang was by far the best buying experience I have ever had in buying a new car. AUTONATION has the best sales staff I have ever dealt with. They were very professional, courteous and very knowledgeable about the car. I would recommend AutoNation to anyone interested in buying a new car.

April 8, 2015

Thank you. We take our reviews seriously and are delighted to hear about your visit. Thank you for this feedback!

Great Service

by from Fort Worth, TX |

We knew what we were looking for and buying a car at this dealer was very smooth and easy

April 8, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

Good experience

by from Fort Worth, TX |

Good customer service. Don't like car shopping but this was a good experience.

Great Buying Experience!

by from Granbury, TX |

My experience with AutoNation Mazda was excellent, after unpleasant experiences elsewhere. Ben Sornat was outstanding to work with. He answered all of the questions that I wanted answered online before coming in, and there were no surprises once I got there. He was pleasant, knowledgeable, and, from my experience, a man of integrity.

Great Experience! Quick & Painless

by from Fort Worth, TX |

My husband and I decided on Monday morning that we needed to trade in my car. I did various searches on cars.com throughout the day and kept coming to the same conclusion, I needed a 2014 Mazda5 to meet all of my needs. After work I went to AutoNation Mazda of Fort Worth and found the exact vehicle they had listen online. By Tuesday afternoon the financing was finalized at the exact terms I requested and we drove home in my new car on Tuesday after work. Quick, simple and painless. Best car-buying experience ever!

GREAT & SUPER FRIENDLY SERVICE

by from Fort Worth, TX |

everyone was super friendly and nice, and stood on their word, that i wasn't leaving there without a car. and i never thought it would be a NEW 2015 Fusion