AutoNation Ford Mazda Fort Worth

5000 Bryant Irvin Road, Fort Worth, TX 76132

New 888-446-9768
Used 866-979-5914
Service 888-905-9186

This is how American customer service ought to be.

by from fort worth |

We know all the cliches about used car salesmen. James at Bankston-Ford (used cars) is heads and tails above all the comments. And, in addition, I love the 3 day return policy offered by Bankston. What a really cool experience. we will buy Bankston again.

Service manager doesn't know anything.

by from Fort Worth, Texas |

I stopped by the service department at Autonation Ford on Bryant Irvin in Fort Worth. I wanted my transmission fluid checked because I had just recently bought the used 2009 truck. The transmission must be checked from below while on a lift. The service manager came out and didn't understand. He said there must be a dipstick and to pop the hood. I obliged him. He called another guy over and both of them looked around under there for a dipstick. I told them the dipstick was a little short one down below. Then he asked me how many miles I had on it (99000) and started trying to sell me a transmission flush job, even though my owner's manual says it doesn't need a flush until 150000 miles. I left, because apparently these guys don't know what they're doing.

AutoNation Ford Mazda Fort Worth responded to this review

April 10, 2014

Thank you for leaving your feedback about your experience with AutoNation Ford Mazda Fort Worth and bringing this issue to our attention. We take every review seriously and work tirelessly in providing honest recommendations for service repairs. We're disappointed to hear you didn't feel this was the case. We would like you to contact our General Manager at (817) 200-4212 to discuss the next steps needed to resolve this issue to your satisfaction. We hope to hear from you soon.

Repeat Mazda 6 Customer

by from Fort Worth, TX |

Just finished buying our third Mazda from this dealership. I bought my first Mazda 6 in 2010, and I got my second one (2014) a week before Christmas. Then we just (today) bought my husband a Mazda 3! Obviously, we have had great experiences here. The maintenance department is great to work with, as well. I've never had to wait past the expected completion time. Very professional, friendly and helpful. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to friends and family. Benjamin Sornat has helped us the last two times. He's awesome!

AutoNation and Cleve (the running salesman)

by from Fort Worth, Texas |

Superfast and easy transaction. Bought there before and they didn't disappoint this time either. As long as we are in Texas, we'll buy there :) No stress or pressure!

Went for One Truck, Left With Another

by from Midlothian |

My wife and I showed up looking to test drive a used vehicle that was advertised on the website. It was not there, but was out for a "test drive." This did not surprise me. However, the entire time we were there, it never returned. Now, I wonder..... We were looking at a Tacoma -- a small-sized pickup. While we waited, we test-drove a 2013 F150 -- a full-sized pickup. We fell in love with the F150 and in the end, we purchased it. With the rebates that were available, the final purchase price of the new F150 was comparable to that of a used Tacoma. Bobby Milligan was the used car salesman that waited on us. He flowed easily from the used car lot to the new car lot. I had questions about rebates and financing and when we returned from the test drive, he had those questions answered. When we decided to pursue the purchase of the vehicle, we were escorted to the main showroom where we filled out credit paperwork and were introduced to a finance department representative. Word came back that we qualified (not real surprised), and then we waited. And we waited, and waited, and waited. We showed up on a Saturday at 4pm. By 5:30pm we were ready to sign the paperwork. IT WAS 8:00 PM BEFORE we were able to go into someone's office to close the deal. If it wasn't raining, and if we weren't so settled on the F150, WE WOULD HAVE WALKED. IT WAS 2 1/2 HOURS WE WAITED. THEY WEREN'T THAT BUSY. UNACCEPTABLE!! We were finally introduced to David Carpenter, a different finance department representative than the first one we talked to, and then things sailed from there. That part of the process was painless and smooth. We showed up on a Saturday at 4pm. We left that same Saturday a little after 9pm. Everything was smooth, painless, and what I would expect, EXCEPT for the delay.

I love it!

by from Fort Worth,TX |

Great Service from and I love my car! My salesman Ben has continued to the as helpful after the sale as he was before.

Great Sales Experience

by from Fort Worth, TX |

Best possible price, great trade in allowance - The entire process was smooth.

Never have had a better experience

by from Fort Worth, TX |

professional, knowledgeable, friendly, helpful....only some of the words to describe the staff. Leased a new vehicle, couldn't have been faster, easier, or smoother. They have a customer for life

Great Place

by from Fort Worth, Tx. |

Absolutely the best place to buy a vehicle , this dealership went above and beyond to get me in the vehicle I wanted. Tony Quintana was my salesman and did an amazing job. His knowledge of vehicles is second to none. Couldn't have been more pleased with process that I went threw.

Don't waste your valuable time

by from Fort Worth,TX |

Spoke with the email sales department with salesman Tony. Initially the email correspondence was prompt and professional. I received a reasonable quote for the truck I was looking for. I made the mistake of going into the dealership on a Saturday nearly an hour until they closed. I figured since I already had the quote on the vehicle I preferred, that the buying process would be abbreviated. When I arrived I was told the truck the I received my quote on was sold,"this morning". So I asked about a similar vehicle, since I knew I wanted a truck, and we all know Ford has a huge selection. Tony pulled a truck out and I was given an extremely brief preview of the vehicle. I went to the office to start the price negotiation. I explained that all I wanted was the right vehicle for the right price. As I was asking about rebates and negotiating the cash price of the vehicle, Tony started to ask me about what my monthly payments need to be, I was planning on paying cash for the vehicle. As I continued to ask about what kind of price reductions could be made, Tony basically demanded to know what my monthly payments needed to be. At this point Tony became frustrated and his seamen or and overall attitude was absolutely unprofessional. from what I can gather Tony was a young novice salesman and maybe he was trying to rush a deal with me. This is not what I expected from an Autonation dealership, I understand that throughout the price negotiations that it can be frustrating for the salesman who wants to make the best deal for the profit of his business, but this can be done with a consistent professional demeanor. When I told Tony the deal was off and I wanted to speak with his manager, his response was,"you want to talk to him, you go get him". Tony appeared to be physically upset and would not tell me where his manger even was. I spoke with the managers and expressed my feelings of discontent with the service provided by Tony. The manger expressed his disappointment and apologized and attempted to introduce me to another salesman. I declined the offer due to the disappointment I had. The reason I attempted to deal with the Internet sales team was to save time. From what I can gather this ford dealership places there subpar or inexperienced salesman into the Internet sales section. I was looking forward to buying a car that night from auto nation ford on Bryant Irvin, but unfortunately I was unable to make that deal. Save yourself some time and shop somewhere else.

AutoNation Ford Mazda Fort Worth responded to this review

October 23, 2013

We sincerely apologize for the negative experience you had with a member of our sales team. Professional service from all members of staff comes standard and we are sorry to see this went against your experience during the negotiation phase of your dealing. We never want any customer to feel like this at the dealership. If you'd be willing to give us another chance, please call (817) 200-4212 and our General Manager will try to make things right with you. Thanks for your input and we hope to hear from you soon.

Repeat customer.