Bruce Lowrie Chevrolet

Service 866-414-9669

Award Winning Service

Super Service

by from Arlington, Texas |

Brought My Malibu in for a recall notice.......Diego Gomez was awesome.... Love his " can do" attitude. He was very considerate of my work schedule and worked me in to get the job done. I appreciate his effort and keeping me abreast of the service. It is so nice when someone makes the extra effort to get it done. I have always hated taking my car into a dealership for service.... because they usually have all these hoops you have to jump thru to satisfy THEIR schedule. ... like they are doing you a favor.....

Superior customer relations, service performance.

by from Dalworthington Gardens, Texas |

I have purchased 3 consecutive Chevrolet vehicles from Bruce Lowrie Chevrolet dealership and have had nothing but superior customer relations, salesmanship, service performance and all around family type relations with this dealership. All the personnel I have been fortunate to deal with at Bruce Lowrie have all demonstrated "team work" to assure a superior transaction was accomplished. A huge cheer for Bruce Lowrie Chevrolet Dealership, Ft. Worth, Texas.

New Equinox

by from Hurst, TX |

Everyone was very pleasant and helpful. Your salesperson Josh was very pleasant and patient with me. I work a lot and a lot of strange hours. Josh never had a problem texting with me about the vehicle at all hours. I never stepped foot in the dealership until the day I purchased my new Equinox because of his pictures and texts. He got me exactly what I wanted without once trying to talk me into something else. I can't say that for other salespeople I had dealt with at other dealerships. Josh is a definite asset to Bob Lowrie Chevrolet. Randall who did our paperwork, was very efficient and processed all of it in a very timely manner. He was also very personable as was Josh. Thank you all for a very pleasant and satisfying buying experience. The best I have had over the years. Will more than likely purchase out next vehicle from Bob Lowrie Chevrolet.

Surprisingly great experience!

by from Fort Worth, Texas |

It has been decades since I shopped for a new vehicle, and frankly I wasn't looking forward to the hard sell tactics that used to be the norm. What I experienced was quite the opposite. My sales consultant, Dennis Morgan, was fabulous....knowledgeable, patient and very funny...no hard sell. The best part was at the end (after the sale) he spent an enormous amount of time making sure I understood how everything worked and answering all my questions. Truly, it was a remarkable experience. I absolutely would recommend him and Bruce Lowrie Chevrolet to anyone.

Awesome Service

by from Burleson, TX |

Had a recall on my Son's car and it was done successfully.

Service was good but process can be improved

by from Fort Worth Texas |

I came in and the meet and greet was not done and I sat in my car 10 minutes waiting for a service advisor. Someone came in behind me and went inside and the service advisor started processing them first. Also I sat in the waiting area for 1.5 hours for an oil change, inspection and check the windshield washer. The service was done as specified but if the meet and greet has gone away, put up a sign so I can go in and start my processing with a service advisor.

The Best Service Ever!

by from Fort Worth, TX |

We never thought car buying would be a "great" experience. Everyone went above and beyond our expectations to make our dream come true. We appreciated the low pressure sales, honesty and the making us, the customer, feel like we were important and not the SALE. Our choices and budget were well respected. I would and already have recommended your dealership. We just want to thank Crystal and Mr.Beckman for taking care of us and going the extra mile.

2014 camaro to 2014 silverado

by from Fort Worth, Tx |

Although I was buying another vehicle due to the one I purchased a few months before (2014 Camaro) was defected, Bruce Lowrie made sure that I was happy and worked with me to be able to get into another vehicle that I enjoy moreso than the first vehicle (2014 Silverado). Thanks Emil, Chip, and Randal for making this happen! Also a special thanks to Dan Garza-best customer service rep ever!!!!

Repair of Cadillac Escalade

by from Burleson, TX |

2010 Cadillac Escalade. Repairs due to collision with concrete in construction zone. Representative was T C Cressell and he did everything exactly as he stated and in a very timely manner. He kept me posted on progress and I was extremely pleased with the whole experience.

Bruce Lowrie Chevrolet responded to this review

August 26, 2014

Thank you very much for sharing your review. Our service staff is committed to providing the highest quality customer service possible and i truly appreciate you taking a moment to let us know where our staff is succeeding. I will absolutely pass your feedback along to TC. If you need anything please feel free to drop us a line any time.

Great Dealership

by from Fort Worth, TX |

We purchased a 2014 Equinox and it is the second car we have purchased from the dealership. The salesman, Cory Foster, was helpful, polite and was a major factor in purchasing the SUV on the first trip. We tell everyone we know of our positive experiences with Bruce Lowrie.

Bruce Lowrie Chevrolet responded to this review

June 26, 2014

Thank you for sharing this great feedback with us. The entire sales team here at Bruce Lowrie Chevrolet is committed to taking care of our customers. Reviews like yours help us to make sure that we're doing this and we're glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit.