Bruce Lowrie Chevrolet

Service 866-414-9669

Award Winning Service

Wonderful Experiance

by from Crowley TX |

I appreciated the honesty straight forwardness of our salesman. He was informative and answered all our questions. We are so happy to have finally leased a vehicle. We have always wanted to but were always talked out of it. This time we were pleasantly surprised and enjoyed the experience. The finance guy was great also and explained a lot of things to us we had questions on. We will be back for sure and we will recommend to anyone looking to get a car.

Service

by from Texas |

The service was great and Juan was very helpful and explained the recall on my car to me in a way I could understand. I was very pleased with the service and the length of the wait. Great job!

Bruce Lowrie Chevrolet responded to this review

May 22, 2015

Rosa, thank you for your kind words. We know servicing your vehicle takes time out of your day and we strive to make every experience a pleasant one. We are extremely happy that you left satisfied and we do appreciate your business. Follow us and like us on Facebook and Twitter to grab hold of some exclusive specials! Chip Jones, General Manager

Great Service

by from Fort Worth, TX |

The people were very interested in fixing the problems with my car. They were also very friendly and courteous. They were very fast and good at repairing my car.

Super Service

by from Arlington, Texas |

Brought My Malibu in for a recall notice.......Diego Gomez was awesome.... Love his " can do" attitude. He was very considerate of my work schedule and worked me in to get the job done. I appreciate his effort and keeping me abreast of the service. It is so nice when someone makes the extra effort to get it done. I have always hated taking my car into a dealership for service.... because they usually have all these hoops you have to jump thru to satisfy THEIR schedule. ... like they are doing you a favor.....

Superior customer relations, service performance.

by from Dalworthington Gardens, Texas |

I have purchased 3 consecutive Chevrolet vehicles from Bruce Lowrie Chevrolet dealership and have had nothing but superior customer relations, salesmanship, service performance and all around family type relations with this dealership. All the personnel I have been fortunate to deal with at Bruce Lowrie have all demonstrated "team work" to assure a superior transaction was accomplished. A huge cheer for Bruce Lowrie Chevrolet Dealership, Ft. Worth, Texas.

New Equinox

by from Hurst, TX |

Everyone was very pleasant and helpful. Your salesperson Josh was very pleasant and patient with me. I work a lot and a lot of strange hours. Josh never had a problem texting with me about the vehicle at all hours. I never stepped foot in the dealership until the day I purchased my new Equinox because of his pictures and texts. He got me exactly what I wanted without once trying to talk me into something else. I can't say that for other salespeople I had dealt with at other dealerships. Josh is a definite asset to Bob Lowrie Chevrolet. Randall who did our paperwork, was very efficient and processed all of it in a very timely manner. He was also very personable as was Josh. Thank you all for a very pleasant and satisfying buying experience. The best I have had over the years. Will more than likely purchase out next vehicle from Bob Lowrie Chevrolet.

Surprisingly great experience!

by from Fort Worth, Texas |

It has been decades since I shopped for a new vehicle, and frankly I wasn't looking forward to the hard sell tactics that used to be the norm. What I experienced was quite the opposite. My sales consultant, Dennis Morgan, was fabulous....knowledgeable, patient and very funny...no hard sell. The best part was at the end (after the sale) he spent an enormous amount of time making sure I understood how everything worked and answering all my questions. Truly, it was a remarkable experience. I absolutely would recommend him and Bruce Lowrie Chevrolet to anyone.

Awesome Service

by from Burleson, TX |

Had a recall on my Son's car and it was done successfully.

Service was good but process can be improved

by from Fort Worth Texas |

I came in and the meet and greet was not done and I sat in my car 10 minutes waiting for a service advisor. Someone came in behind me and went inside and the service advisor started processing them first. Also I sat in the waiting area for 1.5 hours for an oil change, inspection and check the windshield washer. The service was done as specified but if the meet and greet has gone away, put up a sign so I can go in and start my processing with a service advisor.

The Best Service Ever!

by from Fort Worth, TX |

We never thought car buying would be a "great" experience. Everyone went above and beyond our expectations to make our dream come true. We appreciated the low pressure sales, honesty and the making us, the customer, feel like we were important and not the SALE. Our choices and budget were well respected. I would and already have recommended your dealership. We just want to thank Crystal and Mr.Beckman for taking care of us and going the extra mile.