Bruce Lowrie Chevrolet

Service 866-414-9669

Award Winning Service

Great Dealership

by from Fort Worth, TX |

We purchased a 2014 Equinox and it is the second car we have purchased from the dealership. The salesman, Cory Foster, was helpful, polite and was a major factor in purchasing the SUV on the first trip. We tell everyone we know of our positive experiences with Bruce Lowrie.

June 26, 2014

Thank you for sharing this great feedback with us. The entire sales team here at Bruce Lowrie Chevrolet is committed to taking care of our customers. Reviews like yours help us to make sure that we're doing this and we're glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit.

Excellent Services!!!

by from Arlington, TX |

My husband and I bought a 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab Texas Edition. It was our first experience with Bruce Lowrie, but hopefully it would not be the last. Everyone, from the sale person to the finance manager, was so helpful and the excellent customer services that really won our business. Thank you Bruce Lowrie and thanks for the delicious cookies!

June 27, 2014

Thank you for visiting our dealership and for sharing your positive experience with Bruce Lowrie Chevrolet. We work hard to ensure that you enjoy your time here and it's rewarding to hear that our team was able to help you with your purchase! We look forward to seeing you again.

Great service

by from Fort worth, tx |

I brought my 2013 Malibu in for a paint job on my door and they did a fantastic job my door looks brand new.

April 30, 2014

Sherrice, we're happy to hear that you had such a positive experience and would like to thank you for giving us this fantastic feedback. We hope to see you again soon!

Highly reccomend

by from Fort Worth, TX |

On Saturday April 5, 2014 my wife and I visited Bruce Lowrie Chevrolet,in which we were recommended by a family member, and Purchased a 2014 Chevy Equinox. First, I would like to say that every employee there did a phenomenal job, especially at making us feel hospitable. I have never been to an Auto dealership and felt as comfortable and welcomed like I experienced here. My wife and I felt that one of the key qualities that bought us here was that we felt like the Sales Person Pedro who generously and politely made us feel like he was on our side, and it wasn't all about selling a car but winning his customers. Randall made us feel like part of the family when it came down to signing all the documents before releasing the vehicle to us. We enjoyed all of the laughter and great experience we had over all. All the Staff here were very much helpful, and we have plans of coming back in the future, Keep up the good work.

April 14, 2014

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Our primary goal at Bruce Lowrie Chevrolet is to provide our customers with nothing less than the most exceptional service possible. On behalf of Pedro and the entire sales team, we thank you for your patronage and look forward to having you as a customer for many years to come.

Excellent Service...

by from Fort Worth, Texas |

I took my 2013 Chevrolet Crude to Bruce Lowrie Service center for a maintenance oil change and service check. It was 7am and the staff was very nice. I was in and out quickly and was able to make it to work on time. From the purchase of my car to the serive I have received, Bruce Lowrie has always exceeded my expectations.

March 28, 2014

Thank you for sharing your great comments with us! At Bruce Lowrie Chevrolet, we pride ourselves on how we treat our customers and reviews like yours help us to make sure that we're meeting our standards. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Best service dept in Fort Worth.

by from Fort Worth,Tx |

Took my 2012 Silverado in for oil change and tire rotation. I was in and out in less than an hour. Their service dept. should set an example for others.

March 19, 2014

Miguel, we are so happy to hear that you had such a great experience at our dealership! We looking forward to seeing you again. Sincerely, Bruce Lowrie Chevrolet

Totally awesome buying experience

by from Fort Worth, Texas |

Arrived at the dealership looking for a used truck, the entire buying experience was great! The salesman showed us the 2011 Silverado explained features of the truck, then offered us a test drive. Decided on this vehicle and purchased it.

March 17, 2014

We love hearing about customers that have a great experience at Bruce Lowrie Chevrolet and it means a lot to us that you took the time to share your feedback. We will be sure to pass on your kind words to the team. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions and if we can assist you with any future vehicle needs.

2014 Black Beauty

by from Ft Worth TX |

I dropped by the dealership to have maintenance performed on my truck and noticed a truck on the showroom floor that I just had to have! I have dealt with Pedro, my salesman for my last 3 purchases, and I asked him some questions about the High Country package on the 2014 Silverado and had him work up the pricing. 2 hours later, I drove my new High Country out of the showroom and to my garage!

March 13, 2014

Cody, thank you for sharing your car buying experience with us! We are glad that Pedro could help with your selection and that your car buying process was as smooth as possible. Please don't hesitate to call us if you need anything and of course, enjoy your new Silverado!

The Correct Way to Sell

by from Fort Worth Texas |

This is the way car buying was 40 years ago and needs to be done today no gimmicks just great people and honest answers and deals

February 12, 2014

Thank you and let us know any way we can be of service.

pc12312011 Anthony and Edna Wilkins

by from Arlington, TX |

pc12312011 Don Woods gave us outstanding service, and our financial manager was very pleasant to work with. We are returning customers and this is our preferred dealership. We love the 2012 Equinox.

August 23, 2012

Thanks for your kind words. We look forward to serving you in the future.