Bruce Lowrie Chevrolet

Service 866-414-9669 Service 866-414-9669

Award Winning Service

Great service, friendly staff

by from Fort Worth, TX |

I will definitely recommend this dealership to friends and family. Service was great, staff is friendly, pricing is reasonable.

Bruce Lowrie Chevrolet responded to this review

January 14, 2016

Thanks for your wonderful review. Hope to see you soon. Chip Jones, General Manager

Exceptional Service

by from Fort Worth |

Best experience i have ever had purchasing a vehicle. Kelly was exceptional and helped with every detail of not only the paperwork but setting up the vehicle. will not shop anywhere other than Bruce Lowrie for all future vehicle purchases.

Bruce Lowrie Chevrolet responded to this review

January 14, 2016

Thank you. Kelly is a great asset to our company. We look forward to servicing your needs in the future. Chip Jones, General Manager

Recall repair, scheduled oil change

by from Arlington, TX |

I have purchased 3 Chevrolets from Bruce Lowrie Chevrolet Dealership and have been totally satisfied with each vehicle. Any recall or service I required was done in a remarkably quick time and to my complete satisfaction. When purchasing each Chevrolet I was treated like I was the most important customer they had. Each transaction was completed very quickly, sometimes within an hour, and I was on my way. I have had experience at Ford and Dodge/Chrysler dealers but none can come close to the satisfaction I always experienced at Bruce Lowrie Chevrolet. A remarkable Company with remarkable personnel.

Happy Customer

by from fort worth tx |

It has been a excellent experience bought a vehicle last month was so satisfied with Bruce Lowrie that i had to purchase a 2nd vehicle. One happy costumer thank you for the wonderful experience.

Great Buying Experience

by from Fort Worth, TX |

This was our 4th car purchase from Bruce Lowry. The sales representative was thorough and found the perfect vehicle to meet our needs. The homemade chocolate chip cookies that were hand delivered this week was a welcome and thoughtful surprise. They are my absolute favorite. Thanks for a wonderful buying experience.

Great Service staff

by from Fort Worth, TX |

I went in for an oil change on my 2005 Chevy Colorado (that I bought from Bruce Lowrie in 2005) and the service advisor was very attentive to taking care of me. I asked about some of the additional services he thought I might need and he proceeded to let me know his recommendations. After an initial quick inspection, he came back and of the 5 or 6 things he recommended for my 100k+ mile vehicle, he had 2 things he said were of very high importance. Of the 2, I had them do a fuel system treatment. I also went in and priced out the service quotes on Cars.com's Repair Pal Certified service pricing estimator. Bruce Lowrie Chevrolet is a Repair Pal Certified dealer and I found out their pricing for some of the services recommended were priced below what the estimator said they should be. Huge bonus in knowing Bruce Lowrie's pricing is fair and transparent to me as a consumer. I would recommend this dealer to anyone looking for high quality service and repair work for their vehicle!

Excellent

by from Ft. Worth, Tx |

Purchased my Silverado online dealing with Don Wells. Experience was no pressure and very attentive. They did everything they said they would in a timely fashion. Follow-up after the sale has also been excellent.

Quick and Accurate Service

by from Arlington, TX |

My 2007 Corvette Pace Car low beam headlight failure GM recall was completed in less than an hour after I arrived at Bruce Lowery Chevrolet. The highly proficient Service Manager Chris was very customer oriented and polite in every way, assuring me that he would try and get the car fixed as quickly as possible. Since I arrived on a mid-morning weekday and saw a lot of vehicles parked ahead of mine in the service lanes I expected to have a wait of at least several hours. Many Thanks for making my wait minimal and a good service experience.

In and Out!!!!!!

by from Fort Worth, Tx |

very pleasant experience, no haggling. went in expressed what I wanted in a vehicle and my needs and wants were met.

A Far Superior Car Buying Experience

by from Fort Worth, TX |

I contacted Don Wells, as well as many other internet managers, in the search for a car for my mother, her 4th Equinox. While the price on the model my mom wanted was a little higher here compared to a much larger dealership, Don was a much better communicator, despite being incredibly busy. He was patient and understanding with my mother at every turn. He immediately answered my calls and emails and was on top of financing so I didn't have to worry about all the little pieces. They had no problem with us financing outside. They didn't try to sell us at all. Don was so nice, met us very early in the morning and was great at explaining every single perk and feature of the new car. Don is someone I could truly trust with my mother and that is something that I wouldn't say about hardly anyone, much less a car salesman! ;)