Huggins Mitsubishi

7501 NE Loop 820, North Richland Hills, TX 76180

Used 888-703-0012

Great Dealership!!

by from Euless, TX |

This dealership is exceptional. I went in looking for a small SUV and was prepared for the whole back and fourth game. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that was not the case with Huggins. The salesman was very helpful in explaining the vehicle and all the features and was also patient with all my questions. He made sure I knew how to use the vehicle features. When it came to the numbers I was prepared for the hassle of the back and fourth game. It was not like that at all. I told him what I was trying to accomplish and when he came back it was exactly what I was wanting. They made it so easy and stress free. When I went into finance the Finance Manager explained everything in great detail and was very accommodating to my questions about different programs available to me. Needless to say Huggins greatly exceeded my expectations of the car buying experience. Thanks for the pleasant experience Huggins Team!!

Great Experience

by from Burleson, TX |

Good morning - we would like to thank you once again for the spectacular job you did when we came in to look at an Outlander. One of the best things was that we arrived and were allowed to look through the lot without being harassed by a salesman hovering over us "to explain all about..." As a rule I am not an easy person to work with on vehicles - little patience for the selling game. My dad used to go with me and do the dealing, since Jim and I have married, he is the one who does it. Oh, so many vehicle sales lost by so many salesman simply because of the nonsense involved. When we arrived we had just left another dealership where we were told that we couldn't get what we wanted, that the cup holder on the far left by the driver's vent was "just an extra place to put things" and that the top handle on the driver's seat was to inflate the lumbar support. Tim - you were great. You were up-front about no lumbar support, the cup holder, the hidey-hole for change and the list goes on. When trying to settle on a monthly payment that we could manage (Jim's job as a school teacher does not offer a lot of security at the moment), you were once again - wait for it - HONEST. You told us exactly what was going on each step of the way. There was absolutely no pressure, and I do believe that if we had not been able to agree on a price you would probably have handed us your business card and asked that we call you if... So, the bottom line here - I actually did not mind the process. You helped me with a problem with my cell phone, offered information about Mitsubishi products, explained some additional features about the Outlander, and filled the time while we awaited the financial arrangements. Again - no pressure! Then when we met to go over the final paperwork - it was ready. Unfortunately I do not remember the name of the gentleman who handled that part, but he also took the time to explain why we went back and forth for the short time that we did. Huggins should be commended for the high quality or personnel they have employed. Everyone was friendly, introduced themselves, asked if we needed anything, explained what was going on - but you were the best! We have recommended you to so many people already - told them to ask for you by name. Had I been thinking I would have asked for several of your business cards, I can't say how any other salesmen conduct themselves at Huggins, but I can assure everyone of how you are. You obviously have high work standards, are not only ethical, but you possess a level of customer service not seen in society at this time. Almost like stepping back about 40 years - the customer comes first. We hope that you will remain with Huggins for a very long time. If Mitsubishi had a truck we would probably be back in there next week. Since you don't, we'll just hang on to the Toyota. And, as an aside here - we have driven Toyotas exclusively for about 10 years - both of us. We traded in my van for a smaller vehicle - the Ford Escape. We realized within the first week we had made a mistake. You fixed that. Thank you so much - for a great experience, a not-unpleasant Saturday afternoon, full explanations, and an absolutely fantastic vehicle. You are definitely a credit to Huggins! Jim & Meredith Tracy

2008 Mitsubishi Spyder

by from Cresson, TX |

Contacted dealer in regards to a 2008 eclipse. Discussed price prior to showing up, but after looking at the car we found many issues that the dealership would not take care of. Tires on this vehicle would not pass state inspection, Carfax showed vehicle was in prior accident that they initially failed to disclose. In fact, the car was actually in the body shop getting a new bumper the week before. Also, the car showed signs of repairs across the front as well as passenger side. I'm supposed to trust this dealer to divulge everything, but management showed many signs of dishonesty. At least they should have offered to make the car safe and road worthy.

December 9, 2011

Dear James, All of us at Huggins Mitsubishi are surprised at how you felt about the condition of the vehicle you were trying to purchase. It is my understanding that there was a specific amount that you wished to stay at and a value you wanted for your trade that kept you from acquiring the Eclipse. Please feel free to call me if there is anything that I can do as we highly value our customer?s satisfaction. A Carfax is available on our website and at our store on every vehicle that we sell. They are also covered by a 3 month/3 thousand mile limited power train warranty. You were correct that we had sent the car to have the bumpers repaired as we had disclosed. The car has passed an extensive inspection along with a state inspection which includes the tires. It was then priced according to its overall condition, mileage and to the market. Again, please do not hesitate to call or email me at your convenience with any other concerns or questions. Sincerely, Customer Relations Manager Mark Itzo

Second class citizen treatment...

by from Arlington, TX |

Went to this dealer to test drive a new car...after telephone conflab w/sales woman, when we arrived, we were ignored. then my daughter was asked alot of financial questions-who is your trade financed with, how much do you owe, etc etc..seemed like...they wanted to PREQUALIFY her before a test drive!!! The followup call came the next week after we didn't return from lunch from the dealership,I let them know, we refuse to be treated as second class citizens... After this conversation, no other call or contact/apology was attempted from this dealership, what happened to earning the customer's respect and trust to make a sale?????

August 30, 2011

Dear Mr./Mrs.Carlover, I want to personally apologize for your experience here at Huggins Mitsubishi. Our goal is to give excellent customer service by treating our customer's with Respect & Dignity. The experience you describe does not reflect our goal. I am the Customer Relations Manager here at Huggins and would like the opportunity to hear from you regarding this experience.Please feel free to contact me at comments@hugginscars.com at your convenience. Respectfully, Huggins Honda/Mitsubishi Customer Relations Mgr

Run! Don't walk away from this dealership.

by from Keller, Tx |

While trying to get a part for my 2004 Endeavor, not only wasnt this dealership helpful, but the service manager actually told me they were there to make money not provide customer service. With the economy the way it is, the car makers crying for handouts and bailouts, you would think that dealerships would be bending over backwards to provide good customer service. This dealership is an outstanding example as to why automakers need those bailouts. In 30 years of buying and having my cars serviced, never have I been treated so badly at a dealership. You can bet I will never be going anywhere near this dealership again!

August 26, 2011

First I want to apologize to the customer for any misunderstandings. We here at Huggins Mitsubishi would never treat a customer that unfairly. I am the Service Manager and Mr. Allen I have never dealt with you from my memory. I would be glad to personally answer any questions you may have and help if possible. I feel this is an unjust statement because Mr. Allen we are here to help the customer, that's what we do day in and day out. Respectfully Mike Wright Huggins Mitsubishi 817-577-0200