Huffines Kia Subaru Denton

Service 888-766-4412

Huffines Since 1924

Never Again

by from Rhome, TX |

Where to begin? They browbeat us into signing an odometer form for 89 miles on a brand new Kia, and the car had over 300 miles on it. They changed the price and didn't tell us till the last minute. We specifically said many times, do not call me at work, I'm new and can't take personal calls. Call to verify employment if you need to, even though it was put in my husband's name. They called ME AT WORK. Unreal. I cannot even recall all the flat out lies we were told. Friends at church and our neighbor advised us to avoid that place since they knew we were looking for a Kia. They advised us to go to another Kia dealership I won't name. As angry at Huffines as I am, I truly wish they'd go out of business.

August 7, 2014

I understand why you are upset with us. We obviously made inexcusable mistakes that reflect badly on our dealership. I am truly sorry that we failed to deliver the enjoyable experience you deserved. Please forgive us and accept our sincere apology for the anguish that we have caused you. I would prefer to offer my regrets personally to you, but will honor your request that we not contact you further. Sincerely, Robert Goodwin General Manager

Great Service

by from Tyler, TX |

Great professional people, always willing to help customers. Highly recommended!!

Great dealer

by from Dallas, tx |

Outstanding experience. I've had bad experiences with other car purchases in the past, but these guys were great.

Unacceptable

by from Dallas, TX |

You should consider buying or having your car serviced at another establishment. I was sold a car from Huffines with an obvious defect. I was told it could be fixed no problem. While waiting for the part to come in I noticed the car running funny and requested that it be looked at while the dash is replaced. When I got my new car back it was wanting to stall and the check engine light was now coming on. They were closed so I left a message. I never got a call back. I then noticed that when they washed the car that whatever they used to clean the car had put small scratches all over the car from front to back thus ruining the paint job. Our 1st "New" family car was defective and now damaged. When I finally spoke to someone after having to call up to the dealership again, they were not able to resolve my issue. I asked that the GM please call me and was still waiting 2 days later. I finally received a call after sharing my experience online. They still were unwilling to right this wrong. I asked them to please talk to someone with Huffines because surely this is not how they want their customers treated. I was wrong. To them this was acceptable. This was our first family vehicle purchase and it has been a nightmare. If you purchase here you will be an afterthought after you have driven off the lot. I highly recommend that you take your hard earned money to another business that will appreciate it and you!

Love my new 2014 Subaru Outback!

by from Flower Mound, TX |

I had some special requirements that could not be met by the 2013 model but as soon as the 2014 became available I got a call letting me know. We ordered what I wanted right away and expected to have to wait several weeks for the vehicle to arrive but we were very surprised and pleased when it came in much sooner! The whole team at Huffines was very easy to work with and I was able to get my vehicle with everything I wanted at a price that was great.

Love my new 2014 Subaru Outback!

by from Flower Mound, TX |

LOVE IT!

by from Gainesville, Tx |

I Purchaced a Kia Soul from Huffines in Denton and they were wonderful. It was late on a Friday night, I think my dad and I got there maybe an hour or so before closing time. Everyone was so nice and patient. We were even offered a coke! Besides the great service, and wonderful sales guy (Ashton May), I LOVE MY NEW CAR! It is everything Ashton said it would be. He stayed late after everyone was leaving and helped me and my dad with the features on my car. Needless to say, Huffines in Denton is awesome! Will always go there to buy a car now! Malany S.

Service at Huffines Kia Denton

by from Denton, TX |

I recently took my 2011 Kia Sorento in for two warranty items and a synthetic oil change. My service rep Michael discussed everything in detail with me and help me make quality decisions. MIchael gave a reasonable time frame for the repairs including some major warranty work and the work was completed on time as promised. He also kept me up to date over the two day period as the parts came in and then immediately notified me when the car was ready. An excellent performance by the service department and I appreciate the new/improved performance of my vehicle. Thanks

Great Service, Quality Vehicles!

by from Denton, TX |

The sales service is wonderful. Rick Salsman was patient, knowledgeable, and willing to answer any questions I had when I purchased my new Subaru Outback. He took me for test drives in different vehicles and on a variety of roads so that I could get a feel for the car's handling and AWD abilities. I showed up on a Thursday night, close to closing time, but Mr. Salsman made sure that all of my questions were answered during my visit. On the day I decided to purchase, he took his time to explain every step of the process. I felt taken care of and appreciated during the entire transaction. He was also really good at checking in on me after the purchase and was available when I had questions about a month later. Great experience! Thank you Huffines! -Victoria F.

February 28, 2013

Victoria, it is so nice to hear that you had an outstanding experience at Huffines Kia of Denton. Our team works hard to ensure that our customer?s visits are stress-free and enjoyable. It appears that Rick and the rest of the team achieved this goal in hearing your story. I wish you all the best with your new Subaru and encourage you to contact us immediately with any questions you may have. Thanks again for spreading the good word about our dealership and have a great day! Also, check out our Facebook and Twitter pages for great deals from our service department. Regards, Robert Goodwin, General Manager Robert.Goodwin@huffines.net

Third Times a Charm.................

by from Lewisville, Texas |

This is my third time to buy a new Kia from Huffines Denton. If I didn't like the service and co-operation from them, would I go back three times??? I have been very satisfied with each purchase and really think the Kia is the car for me for today.

February 28, 2013

Three times! Wow, what a loyal and long-standing customer. We are overjoyed to hear from you and appreciate you sharing your wonderful story. It?s nice to know that you trust Huffines Kia Denton for all of your automotive needs. We value customer opinion and look forward to servicing you and your vehicle for years to come. Please call us with any questions you may have and if you?re not already, please take a look at our Facebook and Tiwtter pages for great deals. Best, Robert Goodwin, General Manager Robert.Goodwin@huffines.net