James Wood AutoPark

3906 I-35 E. South, Denton, TX 76210

New 888-615-1194
Used 888-841-7358
Service 877-631-7019

Big Savings, Big Selection, Big Difference!

2010 Toyota Highlander

by from Grand Prairie, Texas |

Overall best experience so far with purchasing a vehicle. Was able to agree on price and options without the sales pressure. Encourage anyone to meet with Ed Miranda for a positive sales outcome.

Professional salesperson, clean sales floor.

by from Denton, Tx |

Everything was out on the table. There was no pressure. Everyone at the dealership, whether they had any contact with us or not, were friendly and spoke to us.

Great service and hospitality

by from Denton,Tx |

My experience with Chase was very pleasant. I checked things online. Within the hour he called me back and agreed to meet with me that day. Although he only worked until 5:30, he met me at 5:00pm and by 7:30 I had a new car and drove home with it. I believe Chase went above and beyond to help me get what I wanted and needed. I wish more salespeople were as pleasant and accommodating as he was. I will recommend him and your dealership to all my friends and family.

Buying a Car at James Wood

by from Bedford, Texas |

Alex Gipson was completely awesome from start to finish. His patience and knowledge, not to mention his courtesy, made the car-buying experience that much better.

Unbelievable Service

by from Lake Kiowa, TX |

My service visit was awesome as usual. I called at the last minute for an oil change and tire rotation, because I had received notice from my pregnant daughter in Albuquerque, NM, that my Grandson was coming sooner than expected...I needed to get my car ready for a road trip-and fast! David was able to fit me right in, with no trouble! Unfortunately, when I took off for my trip, which was the morning after my service visit, my left front tire was flat! I could think of no way to quickly get it fixed, and becoming very distraught thinking I would miss the birth of my grandson. But no worries....David to the rescue!! He arranged for a wonderful young man, Joseph, to come and get my tire, put on a spare, take the tire to be repaired, then bring it back and put it on for me. I was so floored by, and grateful for, this level of service, I was moved to tears. I immediately texted my friends and family about what James Wood was doing to help me get to my daughter! Everyone else was amazed, as well! Seriously, I had recently been entertaining the thought of trading my SRX for a Range Rover...but no way now!!! This single event (although there have been MANY other excellent service experiences with James Wood) has changed my mind. The only thing I will trade my SRX for now, is a NEW SRX from James Wood. Your service staff is utterly amazing! Both David, and Joseph went above and beyond their "call of duty" to help me. I am forever grateful!

Gas cap diagnostic

by from Denton,Texas |

I thought highly of the treatment I received from Tammy. Very thorough, fast, and professional. Will always ask for her in the future. The gentleman who drove me home is an asset to your company as well.

Customer Service - James Woods Chevrolet

by from Denton, TX |

Ryan McCullough is the best service consultant that I have ever dealt with at any dealership. He knows what customer service is all about.

Meeting the customer's needs

by from Denton, TX |

I felt Eric made sure to visit all avenues of ways to save us money and arrive at a deal on the car we were looking to purchase. He took his time to meet our needs for this vehicle, not just settle for what was out there.

2011 SRX normal maintenance

by from Denton, TX |

we bought the SRX in 2011 and it has less than 4.000 mile on it. Your service peoples have been great with my questions about possible repair work or normal maintenance work since it is sitting in our garage for weeks on end before driving

August 26, 2014

James, we would like to thank you for your kind words. We feel our service department is what makes our dealership special. Reviews like yours help us to make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers and we're glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit. We look forward to seeing you for your next service appointment! Amanda Williams | Internet Director - James Wood, Inc. | 940-627-7643 | amanda@jameswood.com | www.jameswood.com

Nice Dealer

by from Frisco, TX |

They have a new waiting room and very convenience, and have really competitive price for buy a car new or used car.I bought my Cadillac with a really competitive price.

August 26, 2014

We are committed to providing top quality service and we're ecstatic to hear that your experience reflected this dedication. We appreciate the time it took for you to give us this feedback. We value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care! Amanda Williams | Internet Director - James Wood, Inc. | 940-627-7643 | amanda@jameswood.com | www.jameswood.com

Remarkable Customer Service

by from Denton Tx |

Always greeted with a warm welcome. The customer service we receive with Tammy is always a remarkable experience! Great job Tammy as always!

August 28, 2014

Thank you for writing about your visit with us, Jason! I am happy to hear that Tammy was able to provide you with the outstanding customer service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. We would love to work with you again; feel free to call us with any questions or concerns. Take care! Amanda Williams | Internet Director - James Wood, Inc. | 940-627-7643 | amanda@jameswood.com | www.jameswood.com