James Wood AutoPark

3906 I-35 E. South, Denton, TX 76210

New 888-615-1194
Used 888-841-7358
Service 877-631-7019

Big Savings, Big Selection, Big Difference!

2010 Toyota Highlander

by from Grand Prairie, Texas |

Overall best experience so far with purchasing a vehicle. Was able to agree on price and options without the sales pressure. Encourage anyone to meet with Ed Miranda for a positive sales outcome.

Great Service, New Building , Clean

by from Denton, TX |

It was very good. I expected to have to leave my car and they had it completed a little over an hour.

Amazing Customer Service, very clean and nice plac

by from Denton, TX |

Shellie Tait went above and beyond to help me through this car purchase. This is the second time in two years I have come to Shellie for help with a car. She takes the time to do a ton of research for her clients. She also answered all my numerous probably repeated questions over the process. I have already sent her contact to a few friends of mine.

Colorado PUrchase

by from Killeen, Texas |

Staff has been very helpful in getting the vehicle that I wanted without trying to sell me something I didn't want. Go Mean Green (UNT)

November 27, 2014

Dale, thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review and assign our dealership such a wonderful star rating! We work very hard to ensure that each of our customers is 100% satisfied with the sales experience. We look forward to working with you again. Take care! Amanda Williams | Internet Director - James Wood, Inc. | 940-627-7643 | amanda@jameswood.com | www.jameswood.com

Chevy Cruze buying experience at James Wood

by from Denton,Texas |

Our salesman Jesse McWilliams was very attentive to directing us to the vehicle (Chevy Cruze)we came to purchase. Jesse did everything to get us the best purchase price and trade-in value on our 11 year old Malibu. We were also impressed with Juan Olivares (business mgr) in working with us to get the best financing. Both Jesse and Juan did not pressure us into getting anything we didn't want. They are both very relaxed and personable and made our experience at James Wood enjoyable.

Recall resolution

by from Corinth, Tx |

I called for one recall to be resolved and Matt advised you had parts to complete two of the three recalls so I was very happy to get two problems resolved instead of only one. Matt was off when I came in but Mike took very good care of me. Everyone was very pleasant and I am very satisfied.

Awesome dealership!!

by from Irving, Texas |

Wonderful experience every time we come there. Mike Holtzman is the kindest and most professional salesman. I like the "no pressure" consideration for your customers. Loved our experience!

November 25, 2014

John, thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that Mike was able to meet your needs. We work hard to make sure our guests have a wonderful experience. We will share your comments with our team and we look forward to seeing you at our dealership in the future. Amanda Williams | Internet Director - James Wood, Inc. | 940-627-7643 | amanda@jameswood.com | www.jameswood.com

Delayed greeting at service center

by from Denton Tx |

When I arrived at 9:00 I was the only car in the area to meet a service manager. Even though I was give a "red hat" on my car it was about 10 min before anyone approached me about why I was there. This was the first time I have ever just stood around for such a long time just to request service.

November 25, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Ken. We work hard to make sure our guests have a wonderful experience and apologize if some aspects of your prior visit with us have not been up to your expectations. Amanda Williams | Internet Director - James Wood, Inc. | 940-627-7643 | amanda@jameswood.com | www.jameswood.com

Great Customer Service & Company

by from Denton, Texas |

Always treated with the utmost respect & courtesy! They always check everything and my car is always washed & clean!! I will return to the dealership when I want to buy another new vehicle.

November 25, 2014

Joan, thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at our dealership. Each employee is a valued member of the our team and we all strive to provide excellent service! We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thanks again! Amanda Williams | Internet Director - James Wood, Inc. | 940-627-7643 | amanda@jameswood.com | www.jameswood.com

Fantastic service and fabulous people!

by from Lewisville, Texas |

I spoke to David McIntosh after leaving a phone message and he promptly returned my call. We set an appointment and asked me if I needed a rental. All was set up for the Saturday we dropped it off. Great timing. No waiting. Awesome service people and great job fixing my vehicle.

November 25, 2014

Hi John and thanks for the great feedback! We're very happy that Dave was there to give you the customer service we know you deserve! Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again! Amanda Williams | Internet Director - James Wood, Inc. | 940-627-7643 | amanda@jameswood.com | www.jameswood.com

Great Service

by from Denton, Texas |

went very fast considering al the things that had to be done. I appreciate the fact they think my time is as valuable as theirs. In todays world it's hard to find good customer service.

November 25, 2014

Jimmy, thank you for reviewing your service experience! We aim to provide time-efficient and exceptional service for our guests and we are proud that this was received during your time spent with us. Please keep us in mind for future needs. Take care! Amanda Williams | Internet Director - James Wood, Inc. | 940-627-7643 | amanda@jameswood.com | www.jameswood.com