Arlington Lexus Palatine

Used 866-892-7513
Service 888-621-3392

Very Much Pleased

by from Palatine, IL |

Marty Bloomberg sold me my car, but was not listed above. He was was wonderful. Very helpful and attentive. He even picked me up at the site where my car broke down and brought me to the dealership for help.

December 12, 2014

Thanks for leaving us a great review! We're so glad to hear that Marty was able to help you out. We hope that you are loving your new car!

Super friendly and helpful

by from Palatine, IL |

As usual it was a great experience purchasing My new Lexus.Jim Cooper and Terry Krawczyk are the greatest.I purchase a new auto every year as do other family members. As long as Jim and Terry are at your dealership I will continue to do so. Also,Mark Burdeen is always a great help.

December 3, 2014

Thanks for the wonderful review! We're glad to hear that Jim, Terry, and Mark were able to help you out! We hope you're loving your new car. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Thanks you very much!

by from Palatine, IL |

Pleasure to work with. Very knowledgeable and helpful crew. Very smooth and easy purchase. I will return to this place!

November 21, 2014

Aleksey, Thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review. We're thrilled to hear that your experience here was smooth, easy and enjoyable. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Best sales team, service, best everything!

by from Palatine, IL |

We purchased 2 cars from Jim & Jamie in 2 days 2 of the best we have ever worked with in the past

November 7, 2014

Kevin, Thank you for your business and for taking the time to write this wonderful review. We're thrilled to hear that Jim and Jamie were able to take such good care of you and hope you'll return to see us again soon!

Happy customer

by from Palatine, IL |

It was a very easy and quick car buying experience. Mark was very helpful in accommodating me with the deal that I wanted and was very honest. We got a deal done in less than an hour. It was a very good car buying experience.

November 7, 2014

Carlo, Thanks for taking the time to write this great review! We're so glad that you enjoyed working with Mark and that your experience overall was good. We hope to see you again soon!

Great sales and service

by from Palatine, IL |

Great! Very informative. We got all of our questions answered in a timely fashion. Tom was very clear and upfront.

September 18, 2014

Kate, Thank you for taking the time to leave this great review. It's wonderful to hear that your questions were answered to your satisfaction and that Tom was able to take good care of you. Thank you for choosing Arlington Lexus in Palatine and we hope that you'll be back soon!

Not Impressed

by from Crystal Lake, IL |

Emailed interest on Sunday evening, called them on Wednesday to schedule a test drive of the vehicle I was interested in. I was told to come down and take it for a drive. When I got there in the afternoon, I was told the vehicle had been taken to auction that morning. I bought a similar vehicle from Stasek Chevrolet in Wheeling the same afternoon. Stasek is a solid "10" in my book when it comes to customer service. Arlington Lexus Palatine could take a page from their play book.

Listed on cars.com but no car

by from palatine il |

Dealer listed several new cars of a model I was interested in on the website and went there and all were gone. A week later same cars are still listed for sale on cars.com. Don't waste my time. Update your listings.

Fabulous

by from Palatine, IL |

Mark was a pleasure to deal with. Never did we feel pressured, and he answered all of our questions patiently.

fantastic

by from Palatine, IL |

Our sales person was Bob Pietrini and I didn't see his name in the above drop down box. Words can't describe how wonderful the experience was. In my entire lifetime this was the easiest and "0" pressure sales I ever made on a car