Jim Browne Chevrolet

11300 N Florida Ave, Tampa, FL 33612

New 855-606-3305
Used 855-236-6278
Service 888-713-3874

Home of the Warranty Forever!!!

1 of 1 review

Horrible service Dept.!!

by from Tampa, Fl. |

I went to this dealer for an oilchange. While I was there I told them to check my TPM sensor because the light kept coming on. The lady at the service desk came out. And said the RR sensor was bad and it will cost me $127.00 to fix it!. I told her to go ahead and fix it. She told me there was only one more in stock! After about 20 minutes, she said it wasn't in stock afterall, but they would run down the street, get the part and I will be on my way. They brought my truck out, I paid the $127.00 and left. I got 2 blocks down the road and the light came on again. I immediately went back and they took my truck back to the shop. A different person came out and said they put it on another machine and now my front left sensor was bad. I asked them how come they didn't tell me that to begin with? He said they didn't hook it up to that machine the first time? He said he was sorry. I said " So I have to pay another $127.00 to get the light to go out! He aid yes. I left and told them I will never e back!

(1-1 of 1 review)