Jim Browne Chevrolet

11300 N Florida Ave, Tampa, FL 33612

New 855-606-3305
Used 855-236-6278
Service 888-713-3874

Home of the Warranty Forever!!!

Best buying experience I've ever had

by from Port Richey FL |

Ater buying over 30 cars over 45 years, Daniels topped them all. Couldn't be more pleased with the sales staff. First time I've ever driven a car home the same day. EXTREMELY proffessional staff- not 'pushy' at all. Best price I could find. Got me a great interest rate. Arranged insurance at a better rate than I could get myself. Highly recommend.

Horrible service Dept.!!

by from Tampa, Fl. |

I went to this dealer for an oilchange. While I was there I told them to check my TPM sensor because the light kept coming on. The lady at the service desk came out. And said the RR sensor was bad and it will cost me $127.00 to fix it!. I told her to go ahead and fix it. She told me there was only one more in stock! After about 20 minutes, she said it wasn't in stock afterall, but they would run down the street, get the part and I will be on my way. They brought my truck out, I paid the $127.00 and left. I got 2 blocks down the road and the light came on again. I immediately went back and they took my truck back to the shop. A different person came out and said they put it on another machine and now my front left sensor was bad. I asked them how come they didn't tell me that to begin with? He said they didn't hook it up to that machine the first time? He said he was sorry. I said " So I have to pay another $127.00 to get the light to go out! He aid yes. I left and told them I will never e back!

CLASS ACT!

by from Clearwater, FL |

Michael Wilson and the rest of the staff at Daniels Chevrolet are a class act group of sales professionals! I went in on MLK Day to look at a car and was not pressured or pushed to buy a car from Mike. He was knowledgeable about the model I was looking at, professional, and very easy to talk to. Spent the time to hear me out and gave great advice. Leo the finance manager was an amazing guy and is willing to work out a deal to make it work for YOU and not just their dealership. If you want to shop at a dealership where you are not immediately attacked by a sales person, a chance to make a decision, and options to make it work for you then this is the place to go! This was my first purchase and I will definitely be telling my friends about it and will make future purchases from this fine dealership in Tampa!

Best Experience!

by from Odessa, FL |

I was in the market for a subcompact sedan that had great gas mileage and options. I was attracted to Daniels Chevrolet originally because of the discounts they could offer me through my bank, USAA. After I met with Jeremy Woodward, I became even more impressed with the dealership. I never felt pressured or treated unfairly, which is something I was concerned about being a young women and first time car buyer. I bought the 2013 Sonic LT at a fantastic price, and could not be happier. The salesman took the time to explain all the features of the vehicle and what certain buttons did, and all of my many questions were answered promptly and with confidence. I had a great experience buying my car and would recommend Daniels Chevrolet to anyone interested in a Chevy.

Used Car Purchase from Daniel's

by from Dover Fl |

I recently purchased a 2008 H3 Hummer from Daniel's and was impressed with how quickly the process took and the how helpfull all the staff at the dealership are. I met with Brandon in Internet sales who showed me the vehicle and answered all my questions he then introduced me to Peter the sales manager. Peter was good enough to do a transmission service at his cost upon my request without any hesitation or discussion. He then introduced me to Heather who then went out of her way to get me a lower loan rate than the one I had been approved on which was great. I would certainly reccomend this dealership to anyone needing to buy a vehicle. Additionally, I will be using them for my service needs going forward because if you read there reviews they have some very satisfied customers. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!

Car shopping with a cranky 22-month old!!

by from Land O Lakes, FL |

We stopped by after visiting another local dealership. We felt very comfortable with the team. I felt they were up front with us about the process. We laughed with them and the process was pleasant. We had to take our 22-month old son with us to shop and he was miserable that day. He did a lot of screaming and crying throughout our 4-5 hour journey. The Daniels team did not show a sign of being annoyed with us or our son. They brought him cars and gave him anything to help. Again, they laughed and joked with us and made us feel comfortable. Overall our experience was great. I would recommend and go back. I think and hope we got a good deal.

Serious problem

by from Largo, FL |

Two days ago, we found what appeared to be a great deal online, at Daniels Chevrolet. Yesterday my husband drove about an hour to look at the car. He was told another person was interested, and coming later in the morning to look at it. My husband decided to leave a $500 deposit, so I could come after work to see the vehicle and we could decide on it. A few hours later, as he was about to head back over to the dealership, he received a phone call, saying that the other person had left a deposit earlier than my husband had. Really? If so, why didn't the salesperson tell my husband that earlier in the day? This seems rather fishy, and unethical. We will NEVER shop at Daniels again!

Jim Browne Chevrolet responded to this review

December 1, 2012

I'm sorry that you had a bad experience with us. We strive to treat all of our customers fairly and make sure they are well taken care of. Please contact me, Erin, personally so we can correct this for you.

Fast, Fair, Knowlegable

by from Tampa, Fl |

Was VERY impressed with the service we received here. Had an AC problem with our 2004 Suburban & been told by 3 different mechanics that repairs would be well over $1200 due to having to remove the dashboard to get to the part in question. Heidi at Daniels told us to bring it out & allow her to do a diagnostic test for around $100 , but if it was what we were told- they could repair it without having to go through the dash & apply the diagnostic cost to any repairs. It ended up costing just under $300 TOTAL. They were quick to reply to inquiry (Still waiting to hear back from Ferman FOUR MONTHS LATER!!!).. Appear to be trying hard to build a business & very easy to work with while not being pushy. We have found a dealership mechanic we can trust!

Ethical dealer with great customer service

by from Tampa,FL |

I bought a Chevy Volt from Daniel's Chevrolet about a month ago. The car drive's great and I have only used about 3 gallons of gas over the past 6 weeks. It definitely gets 40 miles on completely electric. The experience I had with the dealer was overall quite good. The original car I was going to buy had an electrical issue after they inspected it, so they wouldn't let me buy it. It's nice to see an ethical dealer. The facilities aren't the most amazing. I wish they had a better place for kid's to hang out. The refreshment area wasn't the greatest either. I would recommend them if you are looking for a new Chevy.

Simply Awesome

by from Lumberton, NC |

Was in the process of searching internet for Z06 Corvette. Emailed this dealer one night on one of there vehicles. Promptly the next morning Lynne contacted me and got all my requested info and made the a deal happen. The professional and friendly attitude of Lynne and the staff, from the airport to Driving away in our newly purchase corvette was simply AWESOME!!!

Daniels Chevrolet is by far The #1 Dealership!

by from Boynton Beach, Fl |

I decided to go online and car shop. I have been involved with buying and selling cars for the past 37 years. I have never experienced anything close... to the purchase of my brand new Camaro SS from Daniels Chevrolet. I found a Camaro on their website and emailed Daniels for information regarding it. I was immediately in contact with Lynne Hudson, the Internet Sales Specialist. Lynne introduced me to Hosie, the Manager and they both went far beyond my expectations! Lynne located exactly every option and color I asked for in my 2012 Camaro. Not only was the price the best around, the trade in price I received was great, it was the only one in Florida. Beings that I was in Tampa for Medical reasons. Lynne had my new car delivered to Palm Beach for me! I not only love my car, but have a new friend for life! Thank you Lynne for spending so much time with me! Here's the best part...my sister and my boyfriend both purchased their cars through Lynne at Daniels and they were delivered to their doors as well in Palm Beach County! 450 Miles Round trip for each vehicle! THANK YOU DANIELS CHEVROLET!