Bruce Titus Tacoma Subaru

Service 888-276-0298

You Can Count On Us, All Around The Sound

Best Service Around

by from Puyallup, WA |

I service my vehicle at Tacoma Subaru for everything. All of the service advisors are always so nice and helpful. The techs are amazing about with their work. Everyone should serive their Subaru at Tacoma Subaru!

Service with a smile

by from Gig Harbor Wa |

Brought my Legacy in for service and was in and out with Oil changed and car washed in under hour Great service all with a smile

Efficient and Attentive

by from Tacoma, WA |

Overall was good service. Cynthia walked me through everything, explained what they needed to do, and what she recommended without trying to sell me unnecessary services.

Subaru service

by from Gig Harbor Wa |

I always get treated with great service and workmanship upon every visit to this dealership. I would highly recommend this dealership.....

Good Job

by from Fort Lewis WA |

I used there speedy lube and was able to get my oil changed and my car looked at in under an hour!! great Job Bruce titus Subaru

Fast & Freindly

by from Tacoma, WA |

My brakes were making an awful squealing sound. I thought for sure I would need something expensive. Luckily it was only a rock stuck in my caliper. No charge today said the service guy. That made my day.

Great Customer Service

by from Tacoma, Wa |

Cynthia is amazing and var intuitive. She gets hands on with the customer and even called the ford dealership to check things out for me without me asking. I feel like my business with my car will be directed to your shop because of the service that Cynthia has provided my husband and myself.

Great Service!

by from Tacoma, Washington |

Was given great advice on future services. Will definetely be back for my automotive needs.

SUPERB SERVICE

by from Tacoma,wa |

i have purchased 5 vehicles from Tacoma Subaru and have always had superior service from purchasing to repairs for the last 15 years. Cynthia in the service department has always been honest and up front with any questions I have had reference service. Mike the service manager and also Darell in the service department have been great. Bruce Titius is always pleasant and does not have the "car salesmen" attitude. He is there for you as a customer oriented individual.

Exceptional service and certified technicians.

by from Lakewood WA. |

Tacoma Subaru has always been extremely efficient and professional in handeling all of my vehicle concerns.The advisors are professionals who are knowledgeable in all aspects of vehicle repairs. The value and importance of needed repairs is always communicated where it is understood why and what is actually needed. The quality of work has exceeded my expectations and completed correctly the first time. Having your vehicle washed and vacumned is a plus. The cost of repairs is reasonable considering the fact that only certified technicians are working on my vehicle and factory parts are always used. I would recommend Tacoma Subaru to anyone who's main concern is value and having your vehicle worked on by professionals.

A fun Saturday

by from Port Orchard |

We received a call from Bruce Titus early Saturday morning and within 2 hours received a call from TJ- who was very pleasant and invited us to come down and take a test drive. We arrived by noon and test drove 2 Subarus. Our salesman went with us and we had a good time. We decided we would go to lunch after getting a quote first and then came back to the dealership after sitting down and having a chat. The Subaru is on order and will be delivered in 8 weeks. We are okay with this wait. Our current vehicle has had all serious maintenance by Titus. We also had received a contact from another dealer but due to constant good service by Titus and a very bad experience with another;Titus was the the most logical choice for us. We ordered our current car from Wilson in Bellingham- who is another good dealer car through Cars.com and it currently has 262K on its original engine. I am sold on Subaru.