Bob Baker Mazda

5365 Car Country Dr, Carlsbad, CA 92008

New 877-468-1726 New 877-468-1726
Used 877-467-4710 Used 877-467-4710
Service 877-468-4952 Service 877-468-4952

Where It's So Nice To Be Nice!

Matt Caulfield Sales ROCKSTAR

by from Carlsbad CA |

I purchased a brand new Mazda Cx 5 I have been in the collision repair industry for all my life and have always wanted a Mazda. I know them from the inside out. They are actually made in Japan, how about that. The are simple in many ways and they are a refined vehicle with just subtle changes so there is no reason to think you may not want a certain model because it's too new and the manufacture needs to debug it. This little SUV or Crossover what ever is for my wife and kids. I bought the car from Matt Caulfield. He was perfect in every way. He is very nice and patient, really relaxed. He never put any pressure on me. I do not recall any of the usual cheap lines such as what can we do to get you to buy the car today. He style is fresh and sincere. He is very much in demand customer just flock to him. I never wandered to another dealership of salesman. Thank You MATT CAULFIELD for making my purchase perfect.

Incredible Service at an Incredible Price

by from Laguna Niguel, CA |

This dealership is absolutely beautiful -- it felt like I was walking into a palace courtyard. They completed the experience by making me feel like a king. Honestly, Bob Baker Mazda gave me what was far and away the best car purchasing experience I've had in my life. Fred Bandi was simply a pleasure to deal with. He was knowledgeable, friendly, and a straight shooter from the start. From the very beginning, he quoted me the lowest price on a brand new 2016 CX-5... and trust me, I'd been looking for over a month. There were no gimmicks, no hidden fees, and no run-around. He was open and friendly and the support staff there were also fantastic. Hands down, the next car I buy will be from Fred and Bob Baker Mazda. I won't be wasting my time anywhere else.

Bob Baker Mazda San Diego

by from San Diego CA |

I have been dealing with Bob Baker Mazda for a long time. I believe I have bought six cars from Mazda. They always help me out with whatever I need at the time. The salesman of the year, however, is Fred Bandi! He is upfront, honest, personal, high caliber and tries his best to get you the best deal. He is extremely helpful and someone who you can believe in to help you make the right purchase when shopping cars. I hate looking for cars! I have had some pushy sales people, which is why I go back to Bob Baker Mazda because they simply don't do that. Even the financial piece was easy. They were thorough but fast. I like that. But most of all, I like Fred Bandi! He is a great salesman and authentic and honest.

Updated Review

by from Carlsbad, Ca |

Made a mistake in my original review an accidental gave them 1 star and that just isn't the case. I would give them a 1000 stars if I could.

Reliable Service

by from San Diego, Ca |

I've been bringing my Mazda in since I bought it a few years ago. Everytime I am there they are very welcoming and try to have me out quickly. I appreciate that they value my time.

New to town

by from Carlsbad, CA |

I am new to the area and wasn't sure where to take my car. I have read some reviews and asked around. Bob Baker had a lot of good references so that's where I went. Very pleased by the friendly staff and am happy I stopped by.

Quality Work

by from San Diego, Ca |

Very happy with my repair work at this dealership. I have taken my car to a few of their competitors and they all were priced higher than Bob Baker. My wife even had a great experience when we took her Fiat in for service next door. We will be back in the next time we need service.

Mazda Experts

by from San Diego, CA |

These guys really know their stuff. Every time I am in here they teach me something new about my car.

Great experience

by from San Diego, CA |

Great experience with the service team when I came in with my Mazda. The waiting area isn't incredibly warm and inviting but overall it served its purpose. The repairs weren't overlly expensive considering the warranty that backs all their work. I am a happy customer and will continue to come back to Bob Baker Mazda.

Quicker than expected

by from Carlsbad, CA |

Friendly and convenient. They had me in and out with not much of a wait.