Twisted Wrench Auto Sales

60 Ethan Allen Dr, South Burlington, VT 05403

Used 802-238-2676

Twisted Wrench is Awesome for Auto Sales

by from Chittenden County, VT |

In order to avoid a terrible car buying experience like I had with my first car, I asked my friends to tell me who they loved. Three came back with the Twisted Wrench and they weren't wrong! I talked to at least 3 different people, all of whom were friendly, helpful, no pressure. Women shopping for cars alone often get a lot of mansplaining and I didn't get that from anyone. They're straight shooters and fair. Eric in sales listened to what I was looking for and made an appropriate match on the first try. I was planning to take the summer to consider their stock as it came in but he had the right thing on the lot and I took it. I asked a lot of questions in a trickle over days and had no idea what I was really doing and he never seemed annoyed by it. They were happy to help me through the process and make it as smooth and easy as possible. And it was. I didn't consider any other dealers seriously and I might never again. Also, not for nothing, I really love my new-to-me car. If the car repair process is anything like the car buying process, it might be enough to steal my business away from my current mechanic, who I also love. Never thought I'd say that!

June 10, 2014

Thanks Helen! I am glad you are so happy. Eric.

Great service, honest.

by from Burlington, VT |

Great shop, especially if you have a Subaru, Honda or Toyota. Clean, organized shop. Always have clearly and simply explained the issues or problem and provided me with options, including doing nothing. Never felt pressured into making an unnecessary repair. This is absolutely bring my car if their was a problem that need diagnosing. Totally trust them. Clean waiting room with free WiFi. Also provide a shuttle.

June 10, 2014

Thank you for your review and your business. We are glad you are so pleased.

Great service, awesome staff, great facilities

by from Burlington, VT |

This is an awesome and highly reputable facility. The staff is both welcoming and polite. They took care of all my needs and were helpful in answering all my questions. They have incredibly reasonable prices and genuinely want to help you.

May 1, 2014

Thank you for your review! We are glad that you are so happy.

New service center for us

by from Hinesburg Vt. |

Got us in for new tires same day, following our previous service guy Chris to his new employer

March 20, 2014

Thank you for your review, we are glad you are so happy. We are pleased to now have Chris on our team, he is a great technician and a great guy.

Used Car Buying Made Easy.

by from South Burlington, VT |

These guys truly are the best. They made the whole process extremely easy for me. I don't have alot of time during the week with work/school and I sort of did this whole car purchase a little backwards, but Eric has mastered the art of multitasking!! Haha. I was in and out in no time flat. The car is great and overall the experience was a positive one. Thanks Twisted Wrench! You guys kick butt!

March 7, 2014

Angela, I am glad you are so please! It is really nice to read such a nice complement. Eric

Used car shopping during "The Polar Vortex"

by from Jericho, VT |

When, at the beginning of January, I discovered my daughters (very) old car was not going to pass the required state inspection by end of the month, the writing was clearly on the wall. Her car had to be retired. We had to find a new used car for her to drive back and forth to college. Unfortunately, we had a very limited budget, and very little time to locate a car I felt was safe for her to drive. I knew I would be looking for a "needle in a haystack" while visiting dealerships very cold car lots and being "cajoled" into buying a car I really hadn't had in mind. That's exactly what happened my first week of looking. I then checked out Cars.com, entered my criteria, and a car at The Twisted Wrench was revealed to me that seemed to be exactly on target. Thank goodness Eric (the owner of the business) used this wonderful service to advertise his vehicles for sale. I never would have been aware of it otherwise. As soon as I talked to Eric on the phone he seemed to understand my concerns about shopping for a used car for my college aged daughter, on a limited budget, and all by myself. I felt like was in communication with someone of true integrity. When visiting the garage and test driving the car, I was convinced this was a person I wanted to do business with. The car and it's details were presented in a very, honest, professional manner and Eric made every effort to accommodate our modest budget. We bought the car and I could not be more pleased. I love the peace of mind that comes from not having to question myself about whether I had made a totally sound and informed purchasing decision. The Twisted Wrench, it's owner, it's employees, and their work ethic are absolutely the best.

February 14, 2014

Thanks for your review Peggy! That is very nice to hear.

Great Experience

by from Shelburne, VT |

I've purchased two used cars from Twisted Wrench in the last month and have been very satisfied with the cars and their service. Used car buying is often a stressful situation, but I experienced none of that here. They are confident about the quality of their cars and offer fair prices with sold warranties and services. Polite, ethical and straightforward dealership.

January 31, 2014

Thank you for your comments! I am glad that we were able to make the car buying experience enjoyable. Eric

Stress free and respectful pre owned car buying.

by from South Burlington, Vermont |

All in all an excellent car buying experience. No unnecessary price haggling or weird car buying vibes. Eric had the vehicle washed and ready to go for me when i arrived for the test drive. Post test drive i was left alone to fully check the car out without any silly car sales pressure. A really nice extra on the car i bought were the 4 free oil changes, 12 month/12,000 mile engine & powertrain warranty, and free state inspections as long as I own the car. Good job guys!

January 31, 2014

Thank you for your review! We are glad that you are so happy.

Profressional, Honest and Conscientious

by from Essex Jct, Vt |

Discovered this place by accident but glad we did. Saw a car in the lot that we liked and after several visits and a few test drives, bought the car. Eric, the sales guy, & Jay in the office were very helpful. No high pressure sales tactics here and no "used car saleman' vibe here. I got the feeling they would rather sell you nothing than push you into a car that wasn't right for you. Some of the cars had free CARFAX reports including the one we bought. The 4 free oil changes and lifetime safety inspections were a nice bonus too as was the best-deal-in-town offer on snow tires. I just disappointed I didn't get Ben & Jerry coupons like a previous reviewer said - just kidding :). I would recommend Twisted Wrench for a used car - especially if you are wary of shady used car salesman. These people are down to earth.

December 27, 2013

Thank you for your review, we are glad you had such a good experience. Unfortunately, we cannot get the Ben & Jerrys coupons anymore. Sorry about that part!

The Good Guys

by from Burlington, Vt |

Professional, helpful, and I felt like they had a genuine interest in finding the best car for me and bringing it up the the best condition possible before selling it.

November 18, 2013

Thank you for your review. We are pleased you are so happy!