Z Max Auto

Z Max Auto

1705 W Division St, Arlington, TX 76012

Used 888-804-5113

Very clean car. Very ethical, honest seller!

by from Plano, TX |

My daughter in Denver got her car totaled by an uninsured driver, so I was looking for another safe, reliable and affordable car. So glad I found Z MAX AUTO! Great, honest people, selling excellent quality cars. Jennifer helped me fantastically and Calvin is a very ethical, hardworking person who is pride selling great cars. By far the best car buying experience. The cars are very clean and the facility is well maintained. I bought a car (Pontiac Vibe) for my daughter and drove it to her in Denver next day (820 miles). No problems: everything works fine. Very happy with car and the dealer!

Great Experience!

by from Dallas, TX |

I just want to say thank you to Jennifer and Calvin at Z Max Auto for making my car buying experiece EXCELLENT! I give them a perfect score in every aspect of the purchase and financing. The car was just what I wanted and in great condition, and the price what better than i was able to find anywhere else for my Prius. I am a "CAR NUT" and plan to buy many cars from them in the future. THANK YOU! Scott C

Happy Customer

by from Fort Worth, TX |

Z Max Auto made my car buying experience wonderful. The staff was friendly and they got me in a car that I LOVE!

First honest car dealer

by from Fort Worh,TX |

Z Max Auto is the best car dealership ever! After countless hours of going up and down division I was ready to give up. But on my way home feeling defeated I stumbled across Z Max. When I entered Jennifer kindly greeted me and she let know me exactly how the process was going to go. Once I was taken into Calvins office he knew exactly what to do. This man was God sent not only did he help me get in a great car, he got me an awesome deal. I'm SCREAMING to anybody, if you're looking for a nice, low mileage, used vehicle Z Max Auto is the place to go!

EXCELLENT SERVICE

by from TEXAS |

JUST GOT MY NEW CAR FROM CALVEN MARK AND JENNIFER...THIS PEOPLE ARE GREAT..THEY HELP ALL THE WAY FROM THE START WHEN I FOUND THE CAR UP TO GET IT FINANCE..THEY ARE ALL SO GREAT...KEEP UP ALL THE GOOD WORK

A great place with superb people

by from Ardmore OK |

The process was easy and the car I love it. It fits my family great.. Calvin was super and Jennifer was awesome.. have recommended this dealer to others

Honest and treated us with respect.

by from Flower Mound |

Great people who treat you with respect and help you find the perfect used vehicle for your family. Straightforward and honest. Very pleased with the customer service and vehicle. Will definitely go back!

Will never buy from anyone else!!

by from Grand Prairie, TX |

What started with an inquiry via email, turned into a response email on Saturday eve at that & then a test drive. After the test drive, the rest was cake. The experience was grand, car was pulled off the lot for me as if I had VIP status. It was & still is a pleasure working with Jennifer and Calvin, felt like family.

This place ROCKS!

by from Arlington, TX |

Very friendly people. I came in knowing what I wanted and they worked to make it happen. I will definitely be a repeat customer because there is no sales pressure. I was not pressed to consider vehicles or items I did not want and they took the time to work with me and explain all my options.

Great Dealership to buy a quality used vehicle

by from Fort Worth TX |

Great experience in purchasing a quality used vehicle. Calvin and Jennifer made the process easy, friendly and informative. Provided a Carfax history and helped me with all the operating controls. Very through and professional. Great job .Highly Recommend.

Straight Up Professionals, Knowledgeable, Honesty

by from Fort Worth ,Texas |

HANDS DOWN ZMAX will be my choice for previous owned cars, Sales staff were knowledgeable of product, Concerned with my needs, Impeccable Inventory, Integrity ,Honesty, unbelievable Communications and after market . I believe have found Zmax to be the only Family of Car Professionals I will deal with in the future.