Dekalb Sycamore Chevrolet Cadillac GMC

1925 Mercantile Dr, Sycamore, IL 60178

New 888-776-7860 New 888-776-7860
Used 888-476-5859 Used 888-476-5859
Service 866-426-3820 Service 866-426-3820

One low price, plain and simple, always.

Great buying experience!

by from Chicago, Il |

Was in the market for a new GMC Yukon and after going to several dealers near me, I decided to take an hour drive to Dekalb Sycamore GMC. Great decision! Manny and Dan took care of us and we left with the truck that I wanted. Thank you for making the experience of car buying less painful.

Service Department

by from DeKalb, IL |

First, let's just say that I am leery of dealerships because they usually charge high in labor. However, I will say that I now ONLY allow them to work on my car. Brandon is one of the personnel there and he is WONDERFUL! He goes above and beyond. My car was overheating in St. Charles (overheating/coolant issue) being a mom with a son who was leaving from medical care and needing to get home, I called and spoke with Brandon, he gave me some advice to get me home, and was willing to stay a few minutes after hours to take a quick look at the car. The people are friendly (other customers and staff). It is clean, free soda, popcorn, coffee, and television. If they had a free hotspot, that would be my hang out spot. If its time for a new car, I'm hoping and looking forward to getting it from DeKalb Sycamore Chevy!...I wonder if Brandon can be my sales/finance person, as well :) LOL

Maintenance

by from Sycamore, Il |

Fit me in even when short time remaining before closing. Everyone in the store during my wait were very friendly. Walk by and start conversation. Maintenace Manager explained my vehicle evaluation in detail.

A Review of Service on a Chevrolet Suburban

by from Sycamore, IL |

My wife and I own a Chevrolet Suburban and a GMC Acadia both purchased at DeKalb Sycamore Chevrolet. We have been treated with excellent courtesy during those transactions and the Service Department is superior to any dealer's department we have dealt with in the past. The technicians are knowledgeable and courteous and the appointments are easy to make. The speed of service is the best. Questions are answered in a timely manner. We would recommend this dealer (and have) to friends and family without any reservation.

Professional, Awesome car buying experience

by from Rockford IL |

On Monday, January 4, 2016 we came into your dealership about twenty minutes prior to your posted closing hour, 8 P.M. Our main intent was to look at a 2013 GMC Sierra 4x4 truck. My husband has been looking for a truck for a couple of months now and he wanted me to see this particular truck. The salesman assisting us, Adam, was extremely knowledgeable, polite, helpful, and patient as we asked questions and took the truck for a test drive. It was after eight and Adam, Tony, and another gentleman whose name I do not know were all so kind and helpful. I apologized repeatedly for coming in so late and keeping them there, they said it was OK not to worry about it. They never once made us feel rushed or like it was an imposition. We were very pleased with the amount of money offered on our trade-in. We decided to purchase the truck that evening and made arrangements with Adam to pick it up Tuesday morning. Of course, as if we hadn't caused these men enough trouble for the evening, now Adam has to come back in on his day off. I meet Adam at 9:30 A.M. and he assisted me with all of the final details. Later that afternoon I had to come back to get 10 gallons of gas for the truck that my husband had requested. Dan assisted me and I can tell you that he was so incredibly polite, professional, and friendly. The truck had been detailed before I picked it up that morning, however, (and this is my only complaint) whoever did the detail job, was less than particular about this detailing job. There was cleaner or something all over the passenger door the instrument panel had spray drips all around it and there were white fuzzys from the cleaning cloth all over the dashboard. I mentioned this to Dan, asking him to just mention to whoever did the job to pay closer attention to what their finished product looked like. When we returned to the dealership from getting the gas, Dan got a rag and wiped down the door and tried to clean up whatever was on it. He apologized over and over and he really did attempt to rectify the problem. So very long story short....I was totally impressed by your associates that assisted us, every one of them. I would suggest that someone inspect your detailers work before it goes to the customer. Thank you for the great customer service experience. Sincerely, Mary & Kevin

Great Customer Service !

by from South Elgin, Illinois |

Never before has a new vehicle purchase been so comfortable and fast ! From the first initial phone call through financing and delivery Dekalb, Sycamore GMC Chevrolet was great to work with. Thanks Tony Hoecherl and Tony Cignarella (hope that's spelled right ) for all of your assistance and expert service ! I will gladly recommend this dealership to my family and friends. My new Silverado gets a lot of compliments and attention!

Excellent Service!

by from Sycamore, IL |

My car broke down unexpectedly and the dealership went above and beyond to help me get my car fixed. Brandon helped me get my vehicle fixed at no cost and I am so greatly to him and everyone at the Dekalb-Sycamore Chevrolet GMC Cadillac Dealership!

Great service, as always

by from Sycamore, IL |

I came in for a routine oil change, and the service was good like always. They did a good job of letting me know about my engine air filter and cab air filter needing to be replaced and did not proceed with the replacements until I gave them the "ok."

Great place!

by from Sycamore, IL |

I bought a 2015 Chevy Sonic through Blane. He was very helpful, professional, and nice!

Service - Jason Arwood & Salesman - Blaine Farris

by from 60178 |

Car was in for Seatbelt replacement under warranty. 2014 Equinox. Jason Arwood is a really great Service Advisor. He is our favorite. They are all good but Jason really stands out & does his best for my husband & I.