Dekalb Sycamore Chevrolet Cadillac GMC

1925 Mercantile Dr, Sycamore, IL 60178

New 888-776-7860
Used 888-476-5859
Service 866-426-3820

One low price, plain and simple, always.

Great service, comfortable wait.

by from Saint Charles, IL |

The new facility is beautiful, clean and comfortable. TV, comfy couches and free refreshments! They also have tables and chairs or work station area with outlets for anyone wanting to be productive while waiting. I drive all the way from Saint Charles because of their excellent service and sales staff. They have always gone out of their way to help me out and make me feel valued. We bought 2 new and 2 used cars from them in the past and are confident we got good honest deals! They do what they say. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND their service and sales departments.

VERY NICE TO DEAL WITH

by from HARVARD IL. |

I BOUGHT A USED 2003 50TH ANNIVERSARY CORVETTE AND WAS VERY HAPPY THE WAY I WAS TREATED. THEY WERE NOT PUSHY AND ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS I HAD ON THE CAR. I TRADED IN A 1993 40TH ANNIVERSARY CORVETTE AND FEEL I GOT A FAIR PRICE FOR IT. THEY HAD THE 2003 READY WHEN THEY SAID AND CLEANED UP VERY NICE. ONLY REASON I AM NOT GIVING THEM 5 STARS IS WHEN I LEFT TO GO HOME TO HARVARD I GOT ABOUT 3 MILES OUT OF TOWN AND THERE WAS NO GAS WHAT SO EVER IN THE CAR AND I HAD TO FIND A GAS STATION VERY QUICKLY. WHAT MADE ME DISAPPOINTED WAS I LEFT MY 93 WITH JUST UNDER 3/4 OF A TANK OF GAS. OTHER THAN THAT I WAS VERY HAPPY MICKEY 6-27-14

Not responsive

by from Rockford, IL |

I contacted them on the internet through Cars.com. Response time was horrible. I sent contact to them on 4/13/14 and to date (4/22/14) have not received any response regarding the car I inquired about.

Dekalb Sycamore Chevrolet Cadillac GMC responded to this review

April 29, 2014

Toyota Fan...we pride ourselves on stellar customer service. It is shocking to read you weren't contacted within a half hour of your initial request. While I do not have your name I cannot retrieve your information to follow-up. However, please feel free to call me directly at 815-748-0930 ext. 210. I will make sure all of your questions are answered. Also, I am happy to bring a vehicle of your choice to your home or place of business in the DeKalb, Sycamore, or Rockford area during regular business hours. Please let me know if this is of interest to you.

Not what I expected

by from Madison, WI |

I drove two hours to look at a 2008 truck that was misrepresented as flawless. When I arrived it had dents rust and a worn seat that was hidden by the photos. Very disappointed!

Dekalb Sycamore Chevrolet Cadillac GMC responded to this review

September 4, 2013

We are sorry your visit was less than what you expected. We strive to represent our entire inventory as accurately as possible. Small dents, scratches, and other minor imperfections are difficult to capture. They are even more difficult to capture on dark exterior and interior colors. I have uploaded additional pictures of the Dodge Ram which can be found both on our cars.com page and website (www.dekalbmotors.com). -Darion, Internet Sales Manager

GEAT SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from DeKalb IL |

When to look at used cars, and drove out with just what I was looking for. Mose listened to my needs and what I was looking for and even went to his boss to see if there were any cars that maybe had just come in that he didn't know about. They found me a 2001 Pontiac Montana That just fit all of my needs in the price range I was looking to spend. They made me comfortable while they got the paperwork and car ready for me. Everything was done very easy, and i drove out in my new (used) car. Very happy with everyone and everything at the dealer and would send any one there that may be looking for a different car, New or Used. They will go out of their way to help amd make sure you get what you need and want.

Awesome experience!!

by from Sycamore, IL |

Salesman Mark, was awesome and hats off to the Finance manager Darrin! I would def recommend this dealership! I love my CHEVY CRUZE! Merry Christmas! Veronica Albano