Bobbi Jo's Auto Sales

Bobbi Jo's Auto Sales

1101 E 4th St, Mt Vernon, IN 47620

Used 866-844-3745

Every Day is a Special Day at Bobbi Jo's! We Now have Financing Available for Evansville Area!

Quality Used Cars, Low Mileage, Friendly Sales

by from Norris City IL |

Would recommend Mike and his partners to ANYONE! No pressure, told him what I was looking for and they came through! I will be a return customer!

May 7, 2015

Thank you for choosing Bobbi Jo's for your car purchase. Enjoy the Toyota and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

NO PRESSURE, NO GAMES AND NO NONSENSE

by from New Harmony, IN |

I bought a Lincoln MKX for my wife and I was so impressed with Mike and Roger and how I was treated, I went back a few days later and bought a Ford Taurus for myself. The way these guys do business is a refreshing experience for car buying. No stress....just great prices on clean late model cars. There is no pressure, no 'I need to see the manager' games. Mike gave me a fair trade and asked a fair (less than retail) price for his cars. I don't plan to buy anywhere else in the future. Clean, low mileage, late model vehicles offered at a great price in a no pressure environment. What more could you ask for?

Amazing Experience

by from Mount Vernon, IN |

I loved this place! Very professional. awesome custumer service. We will be back for our next vehicle purchase.

May 7, 2015

Thank you for choosing Bobbi Jo's for your car purchase. Look forward to doing more business together in the future. We appreciate your business.

Bobbi Jo's is great!

by from Stendal, IN |

The service at Bobbi Jo's was great. I traded in my Chevy Tracker for a Ford Focus which is very nice! They have great prices too!

I am glad I went to Bobbi Jo's!

by from Evansville, IN |

Extremely nice people! Overall wonderful experience with people wanting to do business. I am extremely pleased and would recommend Bobbi Jo's to anyone!

Mike was fantastic...

by from Crawfordsville, IN |

Mike was fantastic with every step of the buying process. In the end I walked away with a great deal and as a very satisfied customer.

October 9, 2014

Thank you for choosing Bobbi Jo's Auto Sales. I hope you enjoy your 2014 Volkswagen Jetta and look forward to seeing you again in the future when the time comes. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

Good Honest Service

by from Evansville, IN |

If you are looking for Good, honest service look no further than Bobbi Jo's Auto Sales!

October 9, 2014

Thank you for choosing Bobbi Jo's Auto Sales and if we can ever help you again in the future please let me know.

Bobbi Jo's - Five Stars!

by from Evansville,IN |

Mike is friendly and knowledgeable, and Bobbi Jo's prices are competitive.

October 9, 2014

Thank you for choosing Bobbi Jo's Auto Sales and i hope you are enjoying your 2012 Lincoln MKZ. If i can ever help you with anything please just let me know.

Awesome experience

by from Thompsonville Il. |

We bought a 2011 MKZ in August of 2013....It is a great car...We bought it over the internet....sight unseen....it was better than the pictures.....spotless....the customer service was amazing...Thank you Mike Smith and Roger Wallace.....I highly recommend this business.....An awesome experience...

Well worth the drive!

by from Jackson, TN |

Fantastic car buying experience! The salesman, and the maintenance technician are both friendly, and knowledgeable. The car I drove 4 hours to purchase was even better than advertised. I was very thankful to have found this dealership. Finally, an honest group of guys to do business with!

Great service, helpful, courteous

by from georgetown, in |

I like the way these fellows do business, they are straight forward about the cars. Give a good price on low mileage cars. No pressure sales.

March 18, 2014

It was a pleasure doing business with you as well. If we can ever help you with another car purchase please just let me know. Thank you for choosing Bobbi Jo's for your purchase.