Bobbi Jo's Auto Sales

1101 E 4th St, Mt Vernon, IN 47620

Used 866-844-3745

The Way ALL Dealers Should Be

by from Henderson, KY |

This place has great vehicles at great prices and they specialize in late model/low mileage vehicles. There is NO high pressure sales or any pressure for that matter. They provide a Carfax with each vehicle and will tell you of any past issues. I highly recommend them and will buy there from now on.

Mike was fantastic...

by from Crawfordsville, IN |

Mike was fantastic with every step of the buying process. In the end I walked away with a great deal and as a very satisfied customer.

October 9, 2014

Thank you for choosing Bobbi Jo's Auto Sales. I hope you enjoy your 2014 Volkswagen Jetta and look forward to seeing you again in the future when the time comes. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

Good Honest Service

by from Evansville, IN |

If you are looking for Good, honest service look no further than Bobbi Jo's Auto Sales!

October 9, 2014

Thank you for choosing Bobbi Jo's Auto Sales and if we can ever help you again in the future please let me know.

Bobbi Jo's - Five Stars!

by from Evansville,IN |

Mike is friendly and knowledgeable, and Bobbi Jo's prices are competitive.

October 9, 2014

Thank you for choosing Bobbi Jo's Auto Sales and i hope you are enjoying your 2012 Lincoln MKZ. If i can ever help you with anything please just let me know.

Awesome experience

by from Thompsonville Il. |

We bought a 2011 MKZ in August of 2013....It is a great car...We bought it over the internet....sight unseen....it was better than the pictures.....spotless....the customer service was amazing...Thank you Mike Smith and Roger Wallace.....I highly recommend this business.....An awesome experience...

Well worth the drive!

by from Jackson, TN |

Fantastic car buying experience! The salesman, and the maintenance technician are both friendly, and knowledgeable. The car I drove 4 hours to purchase was even better than advertised. I was very thankful to have found this dealership. Finally, an honest group of guys to do business with!

Great service, helpful, courteous

by from georgetown, in |

I like the way these fellows do business, they are straight forward about the cars. Give a good price on low mileage cars. No pressure sales.

March 18, 2014

It was a pleasure doing business with you as well. If we can ever help you with another car purchase please just let me know. Thank you for choosing Bobbi Jo's for your purchase.

BEST CAR DEALERSHIP ON THE PLANET!!!

by from Poplar Bluff MO |

We just purchased a 2010 Escape on 1-14-14 and it was the best car purchase experience ever. They provide us with a quality SUV for a great price. Mike was an AWESOME guy, did not play any games and was direct and to the point and gave us the best deal he could offer right from the start and saved us a lot of time. I have them looking out for me a Truck for my next purchase. Thanks Mike for the great customer service!!

March 7, 2014

Thank you for choosing to do business with us. It was a pleasure dealing with you guys as well and look forward to our future business together. If you ever need anything i will do whatever i can to help.

Great Experience!

by from Evansville, IN |

I was a little unsure of purchasing a vehicle from a dealer I had never heard of before. However, reading the dealership reviews on Cars.com, plus speaking with the owner and salesman helped ease my fears. The salesman Mike Smith was very friendly and up-front and honest about their vehicles. He was willing to let me take the vehicle I was looking at to my chosen mechanic to have them look the car over, which I appreciated. I bought that vehicle and am very happy with it. I had a great experience at Bobbi Jo's and would recommend them to other people looking for a car. I feel I got a pretty good deal. I looked at other dealerships, but Bobbi Jo's seemed to have the best price. It was also nice that I was able to negotiate directly with the salesman Mike Smith. There were no games at Bobbi Jo's like the other dealerships like to play (example - where the salesman leaves for 10-15 mins to talk to their boss and come back and tell you why they couldn't do this price.) You should strongly consider looking at vehicles at Bobbi' Jo's!

great service. thank u.

by from carrier mills il 62917 |

This will b my 2nd car from this place. They are priced very reasonable. I have had nothing but wonderful service & the cars r all late model all low prices. Most still have the warranty on them I am very pleased with bobbie jo's auto lot. I tell everyone looking for a good low mileage car they need to check yall out....thank u for all great service.

Bobbi Jo's rocks!!!! These folks do it right!!!!!

by from Newburgh, IN |

Just purchased a used Mustang for my son at Bobbi Jo's this evening. These guys shoot straight and treat you square. It was refreshing to deal directly with Mike the salesman. He did not play any of the "dealer games" that I have experienced before and I appreciated that. I enjoyed the fact that we agreed on a price without him having to go check with the boss like at all the other lots. I figured we would be in for a long hassle especially since it was a used car lot, but I was wrong. This was my first experience with Bobbi Jo's and it was one of the best experiences I have ever had purchasing a vehicle. I had bought a couple of new cars at Expressway in the past few years and they tried playing games with me and it took all day to obtain the vehicle so I expected an even worse time at a used car lot. Boy was I wrong. Save yourself a bunch of hassle and if looking for a used car skip the big Expressway lot! Just drive a few more miles West and do yourself a favor. Avoid the lot lizzards at expressway and be treated as you deserve! As I said in the title "These folks do it right!" When we picked the car up tonight it was detailed and looked awesome! Time will tell how well the vehicle holds up, but the overall experience was awesome. Easy to deal with, awesome service, and truly nice folks. Don't skip this lot if you are wanting a fair deal on a quality preowned vehicle. These guys treat you like you should be treated!!!!! I am not easily impressed, but these guys won me over! The Mustang is a 2004 and only has 29,000 miles. These guys are the masters of low mileage preowned vehicles! Not only was my son pleased, but so was I. Do not miss this lot!!!! A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Thanks Bobbi Jo's! I appreciate you treating me with respect and integrity. I will tell all my friends about your lot and the positive experience my family had purchasing my sons first car.