Bobbi Jo's Auto Sales

1101 E 4th St, Mt Vernon, IN 47620

Used 866-844-3745

Best car buying experience

by from Marion Il |

Great experience! Husband and I have purchased total of 4 vehicles from Mr. Mike Smith. all of our vehicles have been great condition low mileage and a fantastic price.I would recommend this dealer to anyone who needs a great used car at a very good price!

GOOD DEALS EXCELLENT SERVICE VERY COURTEOUS

by from Galatia, Il |

In the last 4 years I have purchased 5 vehicles from Bobbi Jo's & each buying experience was great & I was in & out in less than 1 hour after I selected a vehicle. I checked around at other dealers & found that the price was considerably lower than other dealers. i definitely would recommend this dealership to all my friends. Thank you Roger & Mike for your expertise in making car buying a pleasant experience.

Great place to buy a car

by from Eldorado, IL |

Buying a car can be stressful...not here! No one is showing you something you can't afford! They really care! The cars I have bought are great! Barely used! Practically new for a fraction of the price!!! I have sent lots of friends to this dealership! I will buy my next one here too!

Great place to buy a car

by from Eldorado, IL |

Hands down Bobbi Jo's is the best dealer I know.

by from Harrisburg, Il |

I have purchased five vehicles from this dealer and they can't be beat for price and service. The value is incredible and if it isn't right...they will make it right. If you shopping for a vehicle make Bobbi Jo's your first and last stop.

Great Service and Great People

by from Marion Illinois |

I bought a used Mazda 6 last summer from Bobbi Jo's. I was very well pleased with the vehicle. The service was great and the purchase was done in very quick timely fashion. I will and already have recommended Bobbi Jo's to family and friends. Thank you very much, Mr Wallace and Mr Smith.

Great Service!

by from Harrisburg, IL |

I recently purchased a vehicle from Bobbi Jo's Auto Sales! The salesman was very knowledgable and honest about the car I was looking to purchase. I will definitely be back and plan to recommend them to all of my friends!!

Great service and prices

by from Edwardsville, Illinois |

I recently purchased two vehicles from Mike Smith at Bobbi Jo's. Mike went above and beyond to give me a great deal on both vehicles. Before and after purchasing them, I researched the pricing for both vehicles and found that I purchased these vehicles for a great bargain. In the five months since I purchased them, I haven't had an issue with either vehicle. Mike was straight forward with me about the vehicle histories, pricing, and the quality of vehicles on the lot. He could have pressured me to purchase more expensive vehicles, but instead pointed me to cheaper vehicles that have better reputations and are better at holding value. Overall, I am extremely pleased with my experiences with Bobbi Jo's. I regularly recommend them to others interested in purchasing vehicles.

Great cars and great prices!

by from Marion, IL |

I have purchased two vehicles from Bobbi Jo's and referred many friends and family members who have ended up happy with their purchases there. The first was a Mitsubishi Lancer with 13,000 miles on it, and the second is the Mazda 6 I currently drive, which had 21,000 miles on it when I bought it. After doing my blue book research, I confirmed that I got an excellent price for both purchases. I drove the Lancer until it had over 180,000 miles on it without ever having to make any major repairs!!! The Mazda 6 came with all the bells and whistles, and I absolutely love it. It sounds like "1st Time Customer" had bad luck buying a vehicle with 150,000 miles, which is unfortunate, but an expected risk when buying a car with that many miles on it. I am extremely satisfied with my previous purchases at Bobbi Jo's and expect to purchase all of my family and I's future vehicles there.

Very good experience at Bobbi Jo's

by from Benton, IL |

I dealt with Mike throughout my entire purchase experience. He was very friendly and professional and answered all the questions I had. Buying from Bobbi Jo's was easy. They were very fair on the price. I will definitely be back and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a quality used vehicle.