Euro-Asian Cars

Euro-Asian Cars

3310 Morris Ave, Knoxville, TN 37909

Used 888-856-7812

The hassel-free way to buy a car

A good pressure-free experience.

by from Maryville, TN |

I stopped in to look at a car that was posted online and ended up leaving in it. I've bought a lot of cars over the years and had varying experiences. This one was very positive. There were no pushy salesmen following me around, trying every trick in the book to sell me a car I didn't need. Just the owner and his son, who brought the car out and gave me all the time I needed to look it over and drive it. They were very polite and welcoming, and I feel like I received a fair deal. I'd buy from them again.

July 22, 2015

We are glad to have you as a customer and appreciate your kind and friendly comments about our business. We are here for customers like you and will be glad to provide a pressure free buying process.

knowledgeable, friendly, and honest

by from Somerset, KY |

We we're in search of a Miata recently and found one on their website. We called ahead and then made the 3 hour drive. When we arrived they had the car ready for us to test drive. The customer service was excellent. They made the buying process easy as we live out of state. Very friendly, honest, and knowledgeable.

July 23, 2015

Thanks so much for your kind comments and we appreciate your time for driving 3 hrs to give us your business.

09 hyundai sonota

by from knoxville,T.N. |

After many visits to other local dealers it was a relief to visit Euro Asian cars, The customer service was excellent , while test driving the vehicle that i currently purchased there were a couple minor issues that raised question, upon our return to the lot these issues were discussed and fixed promptly.They were more than willing to listen to any offer and were also flexible when discussing prices. I'm very pleased with my vehicle and the customer service, I would recommend my friends and family to visit Euro Asian cars before venturing out to other dealer ships.

April 27, 2015

Thanks Joshua for your review.

Great buying experience! Highly recommend!!

by from Chattanooga, TN |

I traveled to Knoxville to look at several BMWs and was very underwhelmed by the quality of the vehicles and the knowledge base and the apparent trustworthiness of the dealers offering them for sale. One of the last vehicles I looked at was maintained on Euro-Asian's lot and was by far the best of the bunch. After I had completed all of my planned visits to various dealers, I went straight back to Euro-Asian where I dealt directly with the owner and his son. They gave me a very fair price and I felt tremendously confident that I was dealing not only with experts, but with good, fair men. That is not something that one expects to find very often during the used car buying process. The owner even personally cleaned all of the windows on the car before he sent me on my way back home to Chattanooga. I highly recommend looking at Euro-Asian FIRST when considering a used car purchase in the Knoxville area. I can say that I will be telling everyone I know to stop in and view their strong selection of very nice previously owned vehicles before going anywhere else. Thanks much to Euro-Asian. You guys do it the way it should be done.

December 29, 2014

Thanks ChattaNative. We work very hard to keep our customers satisfied. The success of our business solely depends on happy customers like you. Euro Asian Cars

2002 Volkswagen Beetle :)

by from Near Lexington, Ky |

I recently traveled from Lexington Ky to visit this car lot. I was very pleased with their 'pressure free' salesmanship. And very pleased with my car- a 2002 silver Volkswagen Beetle (though I do wish the inside had been thoroughly cleaned and shined.) They seem to be very honest people and It made buying a car a more pleasant experience. I would definitely do business with them again or recommend them to a friend. Their prices and quality of cars are hard to beat as well as their southern hospitality. Very pleasant folks and nice to talk to! Thanks guys for a great car and stay blessed!

September 24, 2014

Thank you Barbara =) For your review and choosing us!

No response to E-Mail inquiry

by from Knoxville, TN |

These people do not get back to you when you Inquire on line!

September 23, 2014

We apologize for the inconvenience. Currently there has been a change in management and we're just now getting situated.

great service!

by from Knoxville |

This was the least stressful car buying experience ever! Will definitely recommend Euro -Asian Cars. Paul was very friendly and professional. This will be our first place to look for our next car.

September 23, 2014

Thank you again for choosing us! We appreciate your review as well as your business.

Great, honest service

by from Knoxville, TN |

We loved working with this small dealership. We weren't harassed and every car we asked about, we were given all the background information and the salesman honest opinion. I purchased my volkswagen beetle on June 3rd, 2014 in great condition and the staff was able to cater to any requests and questions we have had about the vehicle. I would highly recommend Euro Asian for your next used car purchase

June 30, 2014

Thank you so much for using us to purchase your Beetle. Please tell all your friends about us.

Great dealer. Awsome guys

by from Sevier, TN |

Just got a suv from them a month ago. The customer service is excellent. Paul is awesome to deal with. Made the car buying experience relaxed and stress free. Test drove a few cars and got the perfect one for me. Thanks guys!

June 25, 2014

Thanks for buying from us. We always wish to make the customer #1.

friendly service

by from sevierville tn |

Very friendly service. I called ahead and the car I wanted to test drive was out front for me. Took a long test drive. I was provided with the carfax as soon as I arrived seems to be a good honest place. My only complaint is that my car is not as clean as I would have liked. A car wash later I'm very happy with my purchase.

June 25, 2014

Thanks for the kind feedback.

Great people to deal with.

by from Madisonville, TN |

Even though we didn't buy the vehicle we looked at, I was very impressed with the way they do business. I felt they were honest and helpful. Would definitely recommend them.

April 29, 2014

Thanks for the kind response. We try to provide a non hostile environment here.