Euro-Asian Cars

Euro-Asian Cars

3310 Morris Ave, Knoxville, TN 37909

Used 888-856-7812

The hassel-free way to buy a car

Great buying experience! Highly recommend!!

by from Chattanooga, TN |

I traveled to Knoxville to look at several BMWs and was very underwhelmed by the quality of the vehicles and the knowledge base and the apparent trustworthiness of the dealers offering them for sale. One of the last vehicles I looked at was maintained on Euro-Asian's lot and was by far the best of the bunch. After I had completed all of my planned visits to various dealers, I went straight back to Euro-Asian where I dealt directly with the owner and his son. They gave me a very fair price and I felt tremendously confident that I was dealing not only with experts, but with good, fair men. That is not something that one expects to find very often during the used car buying process. The owner even personally cleaned all of the windows on the car before he sent me on my way back home to Chattanooga. I highly recommend looking at Euro-Asian FIRST when considering a used car purchase in the Knoxville area. I can say that I will be telling everyone I know to stop in and view their strong selection of very nice previously owned vehicles before going anywhere else. Thanks much to Euro-Asian. You guys do it the way it should be done.

2002 Volkswagen Beetle :)

by from Near Lexington, Ky |

I recently traveled from Lexington Ky to visit this car lot. I was very pleased with their 'pressure free' salesmanship. And very pleased with my car- a 2002 silver Volkswagen Beetle (though I do wish the inside had been thoroughly cleaned and shined.) They seem to be very honest people and It made buying a car a more pleasant experience. I would definitely do business with them again or recommend them to a friend. Their prices and quality of cars are hard to beat as well as their southern hospitality. Very pleasant folks and nice to talk to! Thanks guys for a great car and stay blessed!

September 24, 2014

Thank you Barbara =) For your review and choosing us!

No response to E-Mail inquiry

by from Knoxville, TN |

These people do not get back to you when you Inquire on line!

September 23, 2014

We apologize for the inconvenience. Currently there has been a change in management and we're just now getting situated.

great service!

by from Knoxville |

This was the least stressful car buying experience ever! Will definitely recommend Euro -Asian Cars. Paul was very friendly and professional. This will be our first place to look for our next car.

September 23, 2014

Thank you again for choosing us! We appreciate your review as well as your business.

Great, honest service

by from Knoxville, TN |

We loved working with this small dealership. We weren't harassed and every car we asked about, we were given all the background information and the salesman honest opinion. I purchased my volkswagen beetle on June 3rd, 2014 in great condition and the staff was able to cater to any requests and questions we have had about the vehicle. I would highly recommend Euro Asian for your next used car purchase

June 30, 2014

Thank you so much for using us to purchase your Beetle. Please tell all your friends about us.

Great dealer. Awsome guys

by from Sevier, TN |

Just got a suv from them a month ago. The customer service is excellent. Paul is awesome to deal with. Made the car buying experience relaxed and stress free. Test drove a few cars and got the perfect one for me. Thanks guys!

June 25, 2014

Thanks for buying from us. We always wish to make the customer #1.

friendly service

by from sevierville tn |

Very friendly service. I called ahead and the car I wanted to test drive was out front for me. Took a long test drive. I was provided with the carfax as soon as I arrived seems to be a good honest place. My only complaint is that my car is not as clean as I would have liked. A car wash later I'm very happy with my purchase.

June 25, 2014

Thanks for the kind feedback.

Great people to deal with.

by from Madisonville, TN |

Even though we didn't buy the vehicle we looked at, I was very impressed with the way they do business. I felt they were honest and helpful. Would definitely recommend them.

April 29, 2014

Thanks for the kind response. We try to provide a non hostile environment here.

Very Helpful with Good Selection

by from Knoxville, TN |

We visited to look at a car we found on the internet. While we did not like that car, Paul assured us he could put us in a car that day if we wanted. We looked at several on the lot and found one that we liked. It was to be our son's first car. The buying process was easy with the price negotiations being very easy and straight forward. They were careful to point out the known issues (all minor) with the vehicle. Definitely a refreshing, no pressure, process.

June 25, 2014

Thanks for buying the VW from us. You were great customers too.

2011 scion tc

by from knoxville tn |

customer service was very excellent, they do there best help you find the right car at a low cost. there is a lot of cars that are below actual value. no problems with the this business because they have everything squared away.

June 25, 2014

Great customer to deal with. Thanks again for supporting our dealership AND serving our country..

Great auto dealer!

by from Knoxville, TN |

I bought my '06 Honda Pilot from Euro-Asian Cars and it is one of the best cars that I have owned (compared to 9 or 10 other cars/trucks that I have owned). The Pilot has been a low maintenance truck and I anticipate years of enjoyment from it. Thanks, Reza and Paul, for all of your help with my new truck!

June 25, 2014

Thanks Patrick for choosing us. We appreciate the great feedback.