Euro-Asian Cars

Euro-Asian Cars

3310 Morris Ave, Knoxville, TN 37909

Used 888-856-7812

The hassel-free way to buy a car

Great people to deal with.

by from Madisonville, TN |

Even though we didn't buy the vehicle we looked at, I was very impressed with the way they do business. I felt they were honest and helpful. Would definitely recommend them.

April 29, 2014

Thanks for the kind response. We try to provide a non hostile environment here.

Very Helpful with Good Selection

by from Knoxville, TN |

We visited to look at a car we found on the internet. While we did not like that car, Paul assured us he could put us in a car that day if we wanted. We looked at several on the lot and found one that we liked. It was to be our son's first car. The buying process was easy with the price negotiations being very easy and straight forward. They were careful to point out the known issues (all minor) with the vehicle. Definitely a refreshing, no pressure, process.

June 25, 2014

Thanks for buying the VW from us. You were great customers too.

2011 scion tc

by from knoxville tn |

customer service was very excellent, they do there best help you find the right car at a low cost. there is a lot of cars that are below actual value. no problems with the this business because they have everything squared away.

June 25, 2014

Great customer to deal with. Thanks again for supporting our dealership AND serving our country..

Great auto dealer!

by from Knoxville, TN |

I bought my '06 Honda Pilot from Euro-Asian Cars and it is one of the best cars that I have owned (compared to 9 or 10 other cars/trucks that I have owned). The Pilot has been a low maintenance truck and I anticipate years of enjoyment from it. Thanks, Reza and Paul, for all of your help with my new truck!

June 25, 2014

Thanks Patrick for choosing us. We appreciate the great feedback.

Fantastic!!! Great Constumer Service

by from Knoxville, TN |

We purchased a 2008 Nissan XTerra from this dealer. They let us take the car to a mechanic of our choose to be checked out, and it was in perfect condition. Paul is an honest person with great people skills!! They even took my old beat up car off my hands (which was in horrible condition). I will definitely buy my next car from there!! Great and trustworthy people!!!

February 13, 2013

Thank you so much for the kind words and we are happy to have helped you. Don't forget us when looking for your next vehicle.. Thx again -Paul

Excellent

by from Knoxville |

I purchased my 2nd car from this dealer,and I am thrilled that I did! Paul was an awesome sales person! They're were extremely friendly about letting me take the car to the mechanic to have it inspected, and everything came back wonderful! This lot was very honest about the car I was buying, and the carfax was very useful! I will deffinitely look here for future cars!

December 7, 2012

Thank you so much for letting us serve you. It was a pleasure. -Paul

Blessing

by from Tellico Plains |

The poeple at Euro Asain Cars are absolutely amazing. I am a senior in college and they worked with my down payment. Later during my payments, life happened and at times I couldnt make my payments. Any other place would have repoed my truck. if you are willing to work with tem then they will definently work with you. These people have a five-star company and they really care about you as an individual. If you need a car look no further and come to Euro Asian!

December 7, 2012

Thanks for the great words. We strive to help everyone. -Paul

Great place to buy a car

by from Crossville TN |

very friendly and and heplful and someone you could trust. GREAT people to do busniess with I will tell all our friends for a good deal and good people to deal with go to Euro Asian Cars and ask for Chris or the owner.

December 7, 2012

Please tell all your friends about us. We love to sell cars.. -Paul

Chris is the bomb!

by from Knoxville, TN |

I visited Euro-Asian Cars out of the blue. The vehicle I came to see had been sold, and Chris helped me find an even better vehicle than I originally sought. The owner, Reza, also seemed very professional and honest. They both were true to their word and did everything they promised. Chris went above and beyond the call of duty to make my experience as pleasant and satisfying as possible. They truly exceeded my expectations.

June 25, 2014

Thank you for buying here. Your comments say a lot about our dealership.

Honest Dealer

by from Knoxville |

I bought the best deal in town from Euro Asian Cars. They are honest and have the best price in town. I paid at leat a thousand dollar less for the car I purchased than I would have paid to other used car dealers for the same car.

December 7, 2012

I'm glad you came to us for your car. We try and keep the prices low on all our cars. -Paul