Perrys Car Co.

2348 S Broadway, Wichita, KS 67211

Used 888-221-2692

Great Service and Quality Cars

by from Offerle, KS |

Bought a pickup from Perry the other day, Very friendly, he is pretty firm on his prices but he worked with me a little. GREAT PLACE TO GET YOUR NEXT CAR

worst experience EVER!!

by from Wichita, Kansas |

I was test driving the 2001 Aztec Red Nissan Xterra when I noticed the brakes needed replaced, the a/c didn't work, and the speakers were blown. The minute I mentioned the brakes Perry became angry as if I wasn't supposed to notice them. He said he didn't care what was wrong with the vehicle he wasn't changing the price and no negotiating. Also, he wouldn't allow me to take the Nissan Xterra for diagnostics. I'd never recommend Perry's dealership. Not even to my worst enemy.

Perrys Car Co. responded to this review

February 21, 2015

Dear customer, We understand you had an unsatisfactory experience with Perry's Car Co. Our policy for taking our vehicles for diagnostic check includes taking the vehicle ourselves to your choice of a mechanic, as well as, picking it up ourselves. This was stated to you in our discussion about the Xterra. All vehicles perform differently than one another and can respond to braking differently as well. It would be an unfair statement to assume the brakes need repaired without a certified professional's opinion. At Perry's Car Co. we do our best to accommodate our customer's needs and negotiate fairly. We are displeased that you had a negative experience with us.

Great buying experience

by from Augusta Ks |

I found Perrys Car Co. very professional and courteous. Pricing was fair, vehicles were in good shape. Actually got the deal I wanted, title cleared and received quickly which is sometimes a problem here in Kansas. My brother is looking for a vehicle and I did recommend Perrys. Overall a very good experience.

Best and easiest car buying experience

by from Wichita, KS |

Buying a car can be a dreadful experience however this dealership made it so easy for us. I found a car from their inventory online and was able to come in to look at the condition. Perry was so professional and answered all of my questions honestly. Their inventory of cars were in great condition. He walked me through the process and got me a great deal. We are very happy with our experience and will definitely be returning customers for our next car purchase. Thank you Perry.

Good selection of good looking cars and trucks!

by from Wichita, KS |

I found a specific car on cars.com that I was interested in seeing. I called Harry, Perry's son, and he answered several questions for me over the phone. I went out to the dealership and looked at and drove the car that I was interested in. Perry and Harry were both very courteous and helpful to me. They did not stand over me and try to convince me to do anything, but they did answer or address all of my questions. They seem like very decent folks to deal with!

over priced

by from Cunningham ks |

Called on a specific vehicle that was $2000 over blue book and tried to negotiate. Didn't want to talk and got rude. Lost a customer.

Perrys Car Co. responded to this review

March 14, 2014

Dear Customer, unfortunately we do not negotiate over the phone. It is very tough to negotiate with someone that has never seen the car. The reality is that Pre-owned cars are not all the same, so therefor customers should see the car before making offers over the phone. Here at our dealership we have one thing in mind and that is customer satisfaction.We are sorry you feel that way, but if there is anything we can do for you let us know. perry

Nice Experience

by from Wichita, KS |

I was going for a specific vehicle which I had been advertised. The sales person was very helpful and gave me all the information they had concerning the vehicle. I paid a little more than I wanted for the vehicle since I knew I would have to replace tires and front brakes. However, they did take my old vehicle in as a trade sight unseen for the amount I was asking. The transaction went quick and efficiently. The dealership was very clean and organized and all cars were in a very presentable condition. The next time I am looking to purchase a vehicle, I will be visiting them again.

Excellent Experience

by from Wichita |

I recently purchased a car from Perry's Car Company. He was very helpful and professional. He rode with me when I test drove the car and spent time reviewing warrently options. The owner nearly spent 3 hours working with me. I really do appreciate their patience and professionalism.

Follow up to Worst Experience Ever

by from Wichita, KS |

As a follow I am the person that left the earlier review. Since that review Perry has been gracious enough to deposit a check into my account to help cover some of the expenses. I would delete the earlier review, but I am unable to so I instead I am giving a good review.

Worst Car Experience Ever

by from Wichita, KS |

We bought a used car from Perry. Only to have a loud knocking noise coming from the car the next day. Since you cannot cancel a transaction we had to keep the car, and since it was not drive train it was not under warranty. $500 Later we had that issue resolved. Next item when our mechanic was fixing that he noticed that one of the tire rims was bent. $155 later for a new rim we are back in business. Then when we where having the supposedly new tire put onto the new rim I had to buy it was noted the rim was shot. When we call perry to ask for help with repairs he just hmm's an Ah's and says well I lost money on the car to. What a great businessperson.