Perrys Car Co.

2348 S Broadway, Wichita, KS 67211

Used 888-221-2692

Good selection of good looking cars and trucks!

by from Wichita, KS |

I found a specific car on cars.com that I was interested in seeing. I called Harry, Perry's son, and he answered several questions for me over the phone. I went out to the dealership and looked at and drove the car that I was interested in. Perry and Harry were both very courteous and helpful to me. They did not stand over me and try to convince me to do anything, but they did answer or address all of my questions. They seem like very decent folks to deal with!

over priced

by from Cunningham ks |

Called on a specific vehicle that was $2000 over blue book and tried to negotiate. Didn't want to talk and got rude. Lost a customer.

Perrys Car Co. responded to this review

March 14, 2014

Dear Customer, unfortunately we do not negotiate over the phone. It is very tough to negotiate with someone that has never seen the car. The reality is that Pre-owned cars are not all the same, so therefor customers should see the car before making offers over the phone. Here at our dealership we have one thing in mind and that is customer satisfaction.We are sorry you feel that way, but if there is anything we can do for you let us know. perry

Nice Experience

by from Wichita, KS |

I was going for a specific vehicle which I had been advertised. The sales person was very helpful and gave me all the information they had concerning the vehicle. I paid a little more than I wanted for the vehicle since I knew I would have to replace tires and front brakes. However, they did take my old vehicle in as a trade sight unseen for the amount I was asking. The transaction went quick and efficiently. The dealership was very clean and organized and all cars were in a very presentable condition. The next time I am looking to purchase a vehicle, I will be visiting them again.

Excellent Experience

by from Wichita |

I recently purchased a car from Perry's Car Company. He was very helpful and professional. He rode with me when I test drove the car and spent time reviewing warrently options. The owner nearly spent 3 hours working with me. I really do appreciate their patience and professionalism.

Follow up to Worst Experience Ever

by from Wichita, KS |

As a follow I am the person that left the earlier review. Since that review Perry has been gracious enough to deposit a check into my account to help cover some of the expenses. I would delete the earlier review, but I am unable to so I instead I am giving a good review.

Worst Car Experience Ever

by from Wichita, KS |

We bought a used car from Perry. Only to have a loud knocking noise coming from the car the next day. Since you cannot cancel a transaction we had to keep the car, and since it was not drive train it was not under warranty. $500 Later we had that issue resolved. Next item when our mechanic was fixing that he noticed that one of the tire rims was bent. $155 later for a new rim we are back in business. Then when we where having the supposedly new tire put onto the new rim I had to buy it was noted the rim was shot. When we call perry to ask for help with repairs he just hmm's an Ah's and says well I lost money on the car to. What a great businessperson.