Central Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Norwood

Service 866-669-6201 Service 866-669-6201

We Make it Fun

Recent Purchase at Chrysler Jeep

by from Norwood, MA |

Worked with Brian Bell who was extremely knowledgeable and provided a no pressure sales experience, which is so important when purchasing. Walked in with a sense of what I was looking for and Brian was able to provide me with a vehicle that met all of my needs in little time. As a consumer I now have a very positive impression of both Jeep, Central and there sales staff. Signed for the car and was able to pick it up almost immediately with no hassle at all. Very happy with my overall experience, Thank you Brian and Central.

My first Jeep!

by from Boston, Ma |

I had a good and fun experience at Central and my salesman, Mark Weisman, was great to work with and he helped me through the process.

MY SECOND TIME!

by from Wellesley, Ma |

THIS IS MY SECOND WRANGLER FROM CENTRAL.. I LOVE MY SALESMAN, MARK WEISMAN, BECAUSE HE WAS VERY PATIENT WITH ME AND DIDNT "SELL ME". I WILL BE BACK.

Great experience!!!

by from Boston,ma |

I had a great experience at Central Jeep with my salesman Dan Crivellaro. There was no stress and no pressure to make a deal on a Jeep Grand Cherokee. Dan was very knowledgable about the car and went out of his way to make sure got everything we wanted being repeat customers. My wife and I are also thankful for Dan being patient and helping us make sure that our vehicle fit our family's needs. We are excited to continue our business with Central who serviced and maintained our previous car with professionalism and pride.

Fantastic experience

by from stoughton mass. |

My experience at central jeep was fantastic. The sales person Tony Okoh was easy, straight forward and very polite .His product knowledge helped in my quick decision to purchase this vehicle. I will recommend central jeep to all my friends and family members.

Nice dealership !!

by from Boston, MA |

They know what they do at that dealership, Winston offered me a good deal to get my brand new Jeep Cherokee Latitude 2016.

Great Experience !!!!!!!!

by from Boston,ma |

Excellent Service!

by from Waltham, MA |

I had a wonderful experience with Mark Weisman buying my 2015 Jeep! He was extremely helpful when I walked on to the lot not having any idea what I wanted. He answered all my questions and was extremely patient. The process was quick and painless! I will definitely be back!

Got my JEEP!

by from Foxborough, MA |

Mark Weisman greeted me the moment I walked in. Told him I was looking for a Jeep Patriot & we immediately got into the golf cart and drove around the lot. He showed me every vehicle that was available and answered every question I had. Mark & Tom Eysie got me into a new vehicle and they "Made It Fun!"

I LOVE THIS PLACE!

by from RANDOLPH, MA |

I HAD THE BEST EXPERIENCE. MY SALESMAN, MARK WEISMAN, WAS THOUGHTFUL AND UNDERSTANDING AND KNEW EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED. THE MANAGER, DEAN, WAS ALSO VERY HELPFUL. THE BUSINESS MANAGER, TOM LOMBARDI WAS EASY TO WORK WITH.