Central Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Norwood

New 888-570-3106
Used 888-686-0315
Service 866-669-6201

We Make it Fun

Great service from Central, Sal and Tom.

by from Boston MA. |

Sal my salesman, Tom the GSM and the whole Central staff helped put me in the Jeep I wanted. They bent over backwards to my picky needs and found me the Vehicle I wanted. Much Thanks to the whole staff for a painless Jeep buying experience.

Great car nice people

by from Norwood ma |

I came in on a Tuesday night and Mark And his team picked out a car for me. Mark gave us a great deal. Got to pick up my brand new jeep compass fully loaded the next day!

great service thanks to Tommy and Adam!

by from Raynham, MA |

I bought my new Wrangler Tuesday and had Wednesday off from work to spend the day exploring and enjoying it. Special thanks to Tommy and Adam for making the process quick, easy and friendly! I'm sure it wasn't easy dealing with my mind changing, but they were patient and accommodating.

Great salesman

by from North Attleboro, MA |

Jamaal our salesman made the buying process very easy and pain free. There was a minor glitch with the delivery date but it was not his fault. He was very apologetic and even delivered the car to me when all the paperwork was all set. I would recommend him to my friends and or family in the future. Thanks Jamaal!!

New Purchase

by from Hydepark Mass |

My salesman Mark Weisman helped to put me in a new 2015 Cherokee Limited. It was the best hassle free experience that I have ever encountered at a car dealership. After previously purchasing 2 car in the past at Central Chrysler they still continue to provide the best professionalism when it comes to car buying and service. Thank you Mark for your great humor and professionalism.

Love my new Ram

by from Londonderry. NH |

Just replaced my 11 y/o Ram :-( I tried a bunch and decided that I couldn't give up my Ram. Stewart was my salesman and he very friendly and wasn't pushy. Doing the financing was irritating. Amazing how this other guy found much better interest rates - just after I flipped out. Most car salesmen make me feel like I need a shower after talking with them. Bottom line is I got what I wanted at an okay price and Steward was great to deal with.

Very happy with central auto team raynham ma

by from orleans ma |

I had been to two dealerships already and the internet customer service person Ariel got me in with her pleasant personality and non pushy sales pitches. When i got there tom was even more accommodating showing us to refreshments, and comfortable chairs while waiting. the sale was exactly what i wanted - easy, pleasant and over and above my expectations. hats off to the Central auto team with adam silver as GM and Jon in finance and tom as my go to person for the sale of my new jeep. thank you.

Great Jeep Dealership

by from So. Weymouth, MA |

From their fantastic receptionist to their food at their "Jeep Grille" this is a great place to buy a vehicle. I would recommend Central Chrysler/Jeep in Norwood MA to anyone! Peter C the owner is doing a great job to keep his dealership on top.

Love my car

by from Walpole, MA |

I love my new car, the 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. I got a fantastic deal on my trade-in making it easier to buy a new car. Central is very conveniently located and everyone was very nice - Mark Weisman specifically. There was no pressure, they were very thorough and I walked out extremely happy and excited about my new car.

Great Experiance

by from boston ma |

When you go here make sure you ask for Brian. Not only did I get a great deal right off the bat no games but I have veterans plate so it was hard to transfer the plate. Brain left for the registry right away. He waited there for 5 hrs to get my reg that day. This was on a very busy day with the end of the year sales going on. He spent his day at the reg instead of taking another customer. Great service his clients matter to him!

Central rocks

by from Bridgewater, Ma |

Great experience at Norwood Dodge. Form the internet communication to the sales person that met me at the door, and took me thru the whole process. Never any presure to buy, facts were presented in a esy to understand manner and the optiosn well explained to me. Sales poerson was veyr knowledgeable oin the product. Excellent place of business