Central Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Norwood

New 888-570-3106
Used 888-686-0315
Service 866-669-6201

We Make it Fun

Great service from Central, Sal and Tom.

by from Boston MA. |

Sal my salesman, Tom the GSM and the whole Central staff helped put me in the Jeep I wanted. They bent over backwards to my picky needs and found me the Vehicle I wanted. Much Thanks to the whole staff for a painless Jeep buying experience.

Great Experience at Central

by from Boston, MA |

I had an excellent experience at Central working with the whole team, including Tom Eysie & Mark. Mark was professional and knowledgeable. He did take the time to get to know us and find out what type of Jeep we were looking to buy. When my wife and I came in, he showed us a couple different models. Central's GM, Tom Eysie, came over multiple times during the process to check on us and make sure Mark was taking good care of us, which is almost impossible to find at any car dealership. I have purchased a few cars over the last 10 plus years, and I've never had a GM ever came over to check on me, let alone introduce themselves. I have already recommended a few co-workers to Central and a few purchased within a week. I would certainly like to work with Central again in the future and would absolutely send friends/family looking for a Jeep to Tom & his team without hesitation. Thanks again. Scott

Great service at Central with Mike P

by from Norwood, Ma |

This was a great experience for buying a new car for the first time. Mike was pleasant, sweet and not pushy. Very informational about the cars too!

Great experience

by from Dedham mass 02026 |

Don't know how to fill these out I guess central Chrysler. Is 5 star great experience with mark weisman

Overall good experience

by from Framingham |

good deal and quick, friendly service. Mark, our sales consultant, helped all the way through the process.

Challenger

by from Dedham mass |

I went in in a Friday to buy my son a challenger met mark Weismann took a car for a ride but just didn't feel the 6. Cylinder. Asked if I could start up a 8 with a hemi there was this lime green sort of challenger it sounded great mark didn't push me at all ended up with a 2014 I went away for weekend my son went up wanted to change but changed his mind again so Monday thought about it all night and my son loved that green one called mark said no problem went there made deal drove away with car great experience I would recommend mark again

I'm very much satisfied.

by from Norwood MA |

I recently bought 2015 grand cherokee limited jeep, custom made one. I have been fully satisfied With the customer care service especially dealing with sales rep Jeremy Garden, he been so patient & Polite dealing with. My custom car took more than 10 weeks to be delivered to the store where I was dissappointed when central promised me for delivery of of the 6-8 weeks of time. Except the wait I have no other issues and Jeremy was so helpful updating the my car shipping status & took care of entire paper work to get my car out of the doors once they got the shipment. I say, anytime I recommend central & Jeremy.

We're now a Central Dodge Family

by from Walpole, MA |

At the recommendation of my husband, Sean, who bought a 2010 Challenger from Central Dodge, I stepped into the showroom, interested in seeing the 2014 Durango. From start to finish, everybody that we met and worked with at Central Dodge made my whole family feel extremely welcome and our needs very important. Mark and Colleen (and probably a few others that I don't even know about!) worked tirelessly to find the exterior/interior color combination that was, to say the least, hard to find. I walked away about a week later with the exact car that I wanted (and I'm glad I held out for the color combination... I absolutely LOVE it!) with a lease in the exact terms that I wanted. After driving the Durango for a week, I have to say that the ride is extremely comfortable, quiet and smooth, and the 'extras' that they threw into the Limited make the driving experience so very enjoyable! Thank you so much Mark, Colleen and everybody else at Central Dodge that assisted on our behalf! We are now a MOPAR family... our garage looks like a Dodge commercial!

Best Car Buying Experience!!!

by from Medford, MA |

My experience was AWESOME. I went in there just to test drive and James who helped me was awesome. He was not pushy, there was no pressure to buy, he didn't pretend to know everything... he was just very down to earth. They gave me a great deal and I drove off the lot that day with my new car. I loved it so much that the next day my me and my wife went back and James got her an even BETTER deal!!! Wouldn't have changed a thing, we love our cars and experience!

Great Jeep Buying Experience!~

by from Bridgewater, MA |

Central Chrysler Jeep of Norwood has restored my faith in the car buying process. My husband and I arrived prepared to simply test drive a Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited, however we walked out with a new car! Stewart, the sales associate we worked with, met us out front and answered all of our questions. He listed to what we were looking for, and even suggested that the items on our punchlist did not require the Limited, but rather we should take a look at the Grand Cherokee Altitude (we were looking for most of the 'bells and whistles' and tthat standout "look", but didn't need to spend the extra $$ on a few items the Limited had that this model did not (and that were not on our original list of requirements anyways)). This alone I thought was admirable - we didn't even know this special edition existed (we were blown away by the look of it!! It was exactly the "wow" factor we wanted after owning our Wrangler) - and now we were saving thousands and still getting everything we wanted, without paying for things we didn't. Thank you for not trying to sell us something we didn't need just to make extra commission!! Stewart was very helpful with our exhaustive list of questions. The "sales pitch" process started when we got back (even though we had said we just wanted to test drive), however they were not overly pushy, and kept a very cordial atmosphere/tone. The sales manager Nick came over as well, and was very friendly. We threw out out "this is the only number that will actually get us to buy tonight" number (after doing extensive research), and, unlike other dealerships we have been to in the past, worked with us with a smile (rather than saying that was a rediculous offer). They met us very close to our "dream price", and we walked away with the Jeep of our dreams. Easy as that. Over and done with in under an hour. No overly pushy salesmen. No rude remarks. I picked up the Jeep 2 days later and although this process took longer than I had expected (the inspection sticker was a bit of a wait), they were very courtious. I also LOVED the "Jeep Lounge" they had, and was offered lunch on them! I would absolutely recommend Stewart and Nick to my family and friends. And I will certainly be back from my next Jeep in the future!

Thanks!

by from Hingham, MA |

I had an excellent experience at Central working with Mike Pappano. He was courteous, professional, knowledgeable, and very patient. I felt like he really listened to me. Before I came into the dealership, we spoke over the phone a couple times, and he remembered my particular situation and what I was looking for in a Jeep. When I came in, he showed me a couple different models. I never felt rushed or pushed in any particular direction, which I appreciated. With his help and guidance, I got a unique Jeep that I really love! Mike has a polish and maturity that one doesn?t often associate with car salesmen, and I imagine he is a real asset to Central. I would certainly like to work with him again in the future and would send friends/family looking for a Jeep to him without hesitation.