AutoPlex

Used 866-920-1520

Integrity - Value - Choice

Overall experience

by from Raytown, MO |

I would strongly advise consumers to use cars. com, the website takes all the guess work and middle man that is usually associated with car buying. I found the perfect car with Auto Plex in Tulsa, OK. I also looked at some other vehicles and the overall correspondence was delightful.

great guy to work with

by from bixby, ok |

My wife and I was led to this dealer after finding a truck we were interested in and reading other good reviews. We were not disappointed. Kurt went out of his way for us. He was honest and refreshing. He is our first stop the next time are looking.

A+ and Two Thumbs Up:)

by from Sand Springs, Oklahoma |

My Husband and I knew what we were looking for in a big nice truck. We drove all over Oklahoma and stopped at every car lot and hit all the Big dealerships. Yeah we found a couple of nice trucks, but the pressure from the salesmen was overwhelming and their prices would would choke a mule. We happen to just be driving after church one Sunday in Tulsa and drove by AutoPlex, and I saw the truck I wanted. Next day went in to check on it. I met Kurt and his Wife Peggy and it was like I had known them my whole life. Super nice and friendly, No pressure of any kind, very clean office, and the price floored me cuss it was very low. Yes we bought the truck and LOVE it!! They even took care of me after the sale, with all my questions. We are Very HAPPY with our purchase. I would highly recommend any and all of you to go to Auto Plex and visit Kurt Anderson he is a good honest upfront Man. You bet we will go back to him in the future for our next purchase.

autoplex tulsa

by from muskogee,ok |

good guy to deal with when buying a used car.bought a good car from him.called and he helped find things i needed later after the sale

Great Place

by from Tulsa,Ok |

I hate buying cars! They made this the best car buying experience I have ever had. Very nice, friendly and no pressure. I felt as if I was treated like one of their family. Wonderful car dealership. I will never go anywhere else.