Toyota of Killeen

4001 E Central Texas Exp., Killeen, TX 76543

New 877-261-1613
Used 866-561-8375
Service 888-229-4764

We pledge to treat our customers and each other the way that we would like to be treated

Purchase of a preowned truck

by from Harker Heights, TX |

I was looking for a reasonable prices second truck that was in very good condition. I found the vehicle at this dealership and was helped by Neal in the Used Car department. He gave me a prompt overview of the vehicle, showing me the Carfax and let me test drive it. I was able to get a discounted price (expected); I checked the internet and found that the price offered was within industry considerations, a fair price. I purchased the truck, experienced prompt closing and was offered warrantee protection. I wanted that because of the milage, and as it was reasonably priced, I took it. I had a minor noise problem that they helped me with, though though didn't have to-it was purchased 'as is'. I would recommend this dealership, especially Neal, my salesman.

Dealer does not honor or keep his deals

by from Georgetown, Texas |

Purchase deal was agreed upon and delivery date was confirmed. Drove to the dealer to complete the buy and take Delivery of the car, salesman came out and told us the car had been sold AFTER THEY HAD ACCEPTED OUR DEAL THE DAY BEFORE DOCUMENTED EMAIL. Obviously as a result of a better deal from someone else. This is a very poor way to do business, so I recommend be very careful if dealing with this dealership. THEY CAN'T BE TRUSTED, JDPIKE 2/28/2014

one of the best!!!

by from harker heights tx |

One of the best I have seen in awhile. They had the car I was looking at ready to go for a test drive before I got there, as I was coming from over 150 miles away. the process was fast, easy and friendly the financial part was great too. would definitely recommended this dealership to anyone

I love Toyota of Killeen!

by from Harker Heights, TX |

I have purchased two new Toyota 4Runners from Toyota of Killeen in the past few years and was so happy with my experience. The dealership got me the exact car I wanted both times, with every option that I asked for. They gave me great deals on my new cars and gave me a great price for the vehicles I traded in. Their service department is fast and friendly and are even available on Saturdays!I love my new 4Runner and will continue to do business with Toyota of Killeen. Their customer service is above any other I have experienced. I highly recommend Toyota of Killeen to anyone in the market for a new or used vehicle.

New 4Runner

by from Harker Heights |

Customer service was great. I love my new 4runner. I would recommend

No Response from Dealership

by from Lakehills, Tx |

After submitting a request for info. ona vehicle listed on Cars.com I never received a response. A week later I called and spoke to someone who said the car was still there and a deal was in process on it but was not finalized. He said he would call me back and let me know one way or the other on this particular car, guess what, no call back. How do they plan on selling if they can not respond either by e mail or phone. Good luck I will not inquire with them again!

Toyota of Killeen responded to this review

November 16, 2011

Thank you for writing a review. I am sorry that you had a bad experience with contacting our store. We are looking into the error and will correct it. You can contact me directly at 888-437-2514 if you would like to discuss it further or to help with the purchase of a new car. Lloyd Sturgeon Internet Sales Manager

great buying experience there

by from Waco, TX |

My son purchased a used vehicle and not only got a good deal, but the dealership followed up with some great customer service.