Duran Motor Sports, Inc.

Duran Motor Sports, Inc.

426 N State Rd 7, Hollywood, FL 33024

Used 888-248-3613

Call for your internet special

DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM DURAN MOTOR SPORTS!

by from Ft Lauderdale |

I bought a car from Duran Motorsports, and after a month, Carlos called me to inform me that my license was suspended, and that I would have to return the car. I told him that my license was not suspended and that I would go to the court house to verify that it was still valid. I cleared my work schedule the following day, and waited an hour just to have the clerk at the court house verify that it was still valid, and the status of my license could simply be checked online. After telling Carlos that my license was still valid, he still wanted me to come to the dealership to return the car until I got the situation dealt with, which I wouldn't do, because I believed there was no reason for me to return a car that I already had put a down payment on. After ignoring their request to return the car, I was told that my car would be repossessed because of the license issue. I then eventually told Carlos that I wanted a refund of my deposit, minus one month car payment, he told me that I couldn't get a refund, and I refused to return the car. The car did end up getting repossessed, and after showing up at the dealership with my license, which Carlos verified was valid, I was then told by the manager that the reason my car was repossessed was because of the issue with my license, and that I had missed the first payment which was due on the 12th, but Carlos mistakenly told me it was due on the 20th. The manager then told me because of the mistake of his employee, I would only have to pay half of the repossession fee, but failed to tell me that there was also a $110 fee that the tow company charge to get back the property in the car. I could go on about the nightmare that I went through having to again clear my work schedule to drive all the way down to Doral to pick up a car that shouldn't have repossessed in the first place, but I think I've said enough. DON'T BUY A CAR FROM DURAN MOTORSPORT!

July 28, 2014

Hello Michael, we understand you are upset because your car was repossessed but lets be clear, every attempt to have you come in to the dealership and resolve this issues way before this car was repossessed was ignored by you. This problem was not our doing and it does not reflect the way we do business here. Even in bad credit situations most auto loans go very smooth and there are no issues but your loan is a high risk auto loan and when a high risk lender gives someone an opportunity they don't expect the customers to ignore what they need and in this case your license was going to be suspended in a short period of time because of unpaid citations and they demanded for you to take care of this before the loan could continue. Every time we called you would not answer and when you finally did you ignored their request and on top of that you missed the first payment. As soon as the car was taken from you that is when you immediately took care of these tickets and everything got resolved. If you would have done this since the beginning this whole situation would have been avoided. You knew when your first payment was due because it was on the copy of the contract you signed and it was also told to you by the lender during the customer interview. We paid for half the repo fee as a way to showed you some appreciation for being our customer not because of any wrong doing on our part. I hope you are enjoying your beautiful Maxima and as long as you make your payments you should not have any more issues with your lender at all.

Great Experience and Great Car

by from Port Saint Lucie, FL |

This is my second time buying a vehicle from Duran Motorsports and I wan to extend my gratitude to Duran and their staff for their excellent customer service. I will recommend anyone looking for a vehicle to Duran Motorsports. Great people to do business with, I will always buy my cars from here. Thank you guys for an ultimately awesome experience and car, I am enjoying it.

July 28, 2014

Thank you Pauline for being a loyal customer. I am glad to hear that you are happy with your car and our service. Thank you for your business. Octavio Duran.

I bought a mustang that has issues

by from sunrise,fl |

I bought a used mustang from Duran last month. The mistake is mine, I should have checked the car properly. Anyway, I did a test ride negotiated the price and bought the car. 4 days and 200 miles after buying the car, a check engine light popped up. I went to Meineke to know what the problem was. It was a small leak in EVAP system of the car, when meineke guy was diagnosing this problem he found that there was a welding work that was done under the car at the rear right side wheel. This was done after the car suffered from an accident which was not shown in the CARFAX report. When I asked "Jose" who works at Duran about all of this, he replied "we dont guarantee check engine lights and this car never had a check engine light". When asked about the welding work that was done he said "The CARFAX is clean isn't it? We only check for if the chassis is proper." If they really did check if the chassis is good they would have noticed this patch up work. If they did see it, they didn't tell it to me. Well, the cost of fixing that issue was $900 and I was living with the feeling of spending almost 1K on the car I just bought. Three days ago there was another issue. This time the car wont start at all. When the mechanic checked the car in my office parking lot from where it wont move, he brought many things to my notice. The battery is not the original, the starter is bad and there were many wiring's that were not done properly. Fixing all this issues will take another 3K from my pocket for the car to run smoothly. Adding the cost of damages to the car's price would have got me a new car. It was my mistake too, should have checked the car thoroughly. I dont believe the sign that says every car that they sell has passed the 120 point check. If I have to do it all over again, I will never buy a car from them.

October 25, 2013

Yash, I am sorry that you are experiencing problems with your car, this car is a 2009 Ford Mustang with 29K miles that was still under factory warranty when you bought it, our reputation is very important to us and that is why our cars go thru a 120 points inspection before we offer them for sell so our customers have better chance of having a problem free vehicle, but since even new cars give problems we offer them for sale with an extended warranty just in case of any problems, you decided to had this car inspected directly at Pines Ford and just like we said they did not find anything wrong with this vehicle including any signs of previous accidents, even the carfax history showed it to be a one owner car with no accidents reported so if you found some of previous repair done it must have been something minor, when you bought the car we offered you an extended warranty but unfortunately you refused it because the car was still under factory warranty, and that is why when you came to our dealership with the check engine light on, our limited power train warranty did not covered it, but the factory warranty on the vehicle did, you said you were going to take it to Ford but instead you took it to Meineke, I don't know why, that is a muffler shop. I know that any problems on a car you just bought can be frustrating but you have factory warranty on this car, don't waste your time on a muffler shop take it back to Pines Ford, not only they inspected it for you they will fix it for free, it still has a manufacturer's warranty until Dec of 2013. If for any reason they don't fix it come and see me directly or contact me I will personally get involved in solving your problem. We never leave customers in the air, we want you to be happy with your car, let me know if you need my assistance, you should not have to pay almost $4000 in a small leak and a bad starter, especially on a vehicle that still has factory warranty. Sincerely, Octavio Duran

Don't shop here! Bad bad bad customer service.

by from Venice, Fl |

Tried to buy a car from the Duran Motorsports. I have never had to try so hard in my life to buy a car. It was more like selling myself a car. The guy who Answers the phone has zero customer service skills what so ever. Doesn't relay messages or follow up. In 3 days I had to call the dealership no less then 15 times, and most of the time I left a message with out hearing back. In the end I was not approved for my car that I wanted via their credit app even though their website says "any credit situation". That was just the first route I went. So instead of them calling me to tell me. I had to call to find this out, and the oh so pleasant phone answering guy says "we can't do anything for you". And that was it. Little did he know I would of came down with cash to buy my car. But because the terrible experience with these guys. I wouldn't buy a car from them if they were selling it to me for a dollar. Definetly don't recomend them to anyone.

July 28, 2014

Hello unhappy customer, it took us a while to respond to your review because you did not used your name but we were able to figure out who you were and why we could not get you an approval. It is not common for any of our customer to have to try so hard to buy a car from us, this is what we do in a daily basis but when someone already has 3 repossessions on their credit history it becomes almost impossible to find a lender willing to give you a loan. We kept getting declines from lenders and we did informed you about what was going on but after trying everything possible we could not find anyone willing to approve your loan. I know this was not what you wanted to hear but this was not under our control. Usually most dealers would not try to help a customer with multiple repos but here we always try everything possible to help our customers get into the car they want but unfortunately it did not worked in this case. We wish you the best of luck. Sincerely, Octavio Duran.

Amazing Dealersship!!!!!

by from Hollywood, FL |

From the moment I walked in (purchasing my first car by myself) an met Jose, I knew this was where I was going to buy my first car! From him explaining the car fax to me test driving the car was excellent service. I then met Steve, which he was beyond excellent with explaining every little detail to me about financing, to my monthly payments, to even how I could improve my credit!! I have already done so and will continue to recommend Duran MotorSports :)

July 28, 2014

Thank you for your business Megan. Duran Motorsports.

So glad I found this place!!!

by from Coral Springs, FL |

I purchased a 2005 Acura TSX MT back in March 2013 from this place and I'm extremely satisfied with not only the car, but the service I received from these guys. There are a lot of crooked dealers that will sell you anything if it can make them money. Not these guys, They only purchase vehicles that have a clean history with carfax, and they put the cars they purchase through an inspection process before it hits the lot. Duran Motors will work to get you approved for credit and have fair pricing for cash deals. Jose was my salesman-he was great, easy to work with, and easy to get a hold of. The whole experience was literally headache free. Thanks so much. You Definitely have a customer for life. If you want a quality used car with a fair price and great service call Duran Motors

July 24, 2014

Thank you for your business.

Happy Owner of 2007 Nissan Altima!!

by from Miami, FL |

From the moment we walked in, the sales person (Tony) was friendly and knowledgeable and promptly answered my questions. I stopped at numerous dealerships before coming across Duran Motorsports but none of the vehicles looked anywhere near as good as they did online and some of the salesmen were too busy on they're phones to attend us.. On the other hand at this dealer the the attentive sales and management team did a great job and I was driving my beautiful 2007 Nissan Altima out within a few hours. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a used car, they're good people.

February 19, 2013

Carlos we are glad to hear that you are happy with your car. I was really a pleasure dealing with you. Come back and see us when you are ready to trade or if you know of anyone looking for a car please send them our way. Thank you, The Duran Motor Sports team.

customer review

by from Fort Lauderdale,FL |

We are very pleased with the service and the car is in excellent shape and conditions, it was the perfect car that we we're in the market for and we found it at duran motors. A very special thanks to you and your staff for making it an easy transaction, I would recomend anyone to you because you worked with us in everyway possible so thank you!!!! :)

February 19, 2013

Thank you for your business, I was a pleasure helping you. Duran Motor Sports team.

My Bday present was a reality at Duran Motor sport

by from Tamarac, FL |

After searching for a car for a couple of days and applying thru different dealers that promised guarantee approval with bad credit and not being succesful i came across Duran Motorsports, the minute that i walked in, the customer service and that home feeling that everyone knows you and treats you like one of their own, gave me that nice feeling of actually being helped just because of the money on my pocket but because they actually care on helping people and selling you a great car at great prices!! my credit is ugly and with a few documents and some down payment i was approved within 30 minutes, i was given the choice of a few cars that i thought i couldnt even get into but at Duran Motorsports it was as easy as 1,2,3! They got me into a beautiful Acura TSX and not hurting my budget!! The customer Service is more than excellent, everyone remembers your name and welcomes you in with a strong handshake, at Duran Motorsports you are not just seen as dollar signs!! they see you as family! i got the car on my bday so yea pretty good day for me!! thank you Duran Motorsports for all your help! Alejandro Marin Pelaez

February 19, 2013

Alejandro we did not know it was your b-day when you came in but I am glad to hear that we made it pretty special for you. It is always rewarding to see customers satisfied, thank you for giving us the opportunity of earning your business. PS> Thank you also for sending your brother. Best regards. Octavio Duran.

Best place ever to buy a car

by from Hollywood FL |

This is the best place to buy a car the best service ever from tony and jose the sales guys to Amber from finance a and the owner yes the owner Octavio are amazing the best experience buying my nice BMW Z4. It was easy to get want I wanted, paperwork was fast and the service once again from the whole crew from Duran was amazing. I will tell all my friends and family to get their car from Duran . Thank you guys you are amazing

February 19, 2013

Juan thank you for your review, I am glad we were able to please you and I hope that in the future whenever is time to trade up or upgrade, you give us the opportunity of doing business with you again. Best regards, Octavio Duran.