Great Lakes Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Service 888-307-2902

#1 Chrysler dealer in Ashtabula County! Part of the Great Lakes Auto network

Great experience!

by from Lake county, OH |

Sales person was quick to address my needs in my used purchase. I had difficulty financing with other stores but this store it was no problem. Will recommend to family & friends!

Great Lakes Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded to this review

July 18, 2012

We really appreciate your kind words. We work hard to focus on the individual needs of our customers in order to help them to find the best automotive solution. We are always grateful for the referrals, too. Hope you have a GREAT ownership experience!

Parts Department A#1

by from Ashtabula, Ohio |

Trouble with key not turning in my wife's Jeep Liberty. Called parts, the told me how to remove it myself to bring in to check.Actually did it in the parking lot at the dealership. Cylinder bad, replaced it, re-keyed to vehicle vin.Went outside popped it in and was on my way.They did not have to tell me and I could have had labor bill.Thanks for the help.

Poor Ethics

by from Jamestown, NY |

I traveled an hour and a half to view/ purchase truck the had online. They offered me 5500 for my trade even though they admitted it was worth 8100 on trade according to KBB. They figured since there was a lot of activity on the truck I was looking at I would just settle for what they offered me and if not someone would be by tomorrow and they would scam him.

Dodge Journey SE/AVP

by from Warren, Ohio |

I had excellent customer service from the moment I enter the showroom, the SUV was there to see. I enjoyed the salesman and I bought a new SUV; instead of a used one. Professional service in sales and management; would recommend to family and friends. Also GREAT Discount!!!!