Choice One Motors

Choice One Motors

3350 W 71st Pl, Westminster, CO 80030

Used 877-717-5783

The home of the 60 day layaway plan!

VERY CAREING HONEST AND STRAIGHT FORWARD!!!!!!!!

by from CO.80601 |

THEY ARE VERSY HONEST AND UPFRONT NO MEANS AND YES MEANS YES GOD BLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can not follow rules, how can you truct him

by from denver, co |

Advertises on craigslist in the owners only section, acts like these are his personal vehicles that he knows a lot about. Then you learn he is a dealer, that is way over priced on junk with ridiculous miles, do not trust.

Old Chevy truck

by from Vail co |

I bought a truck from George five month ago and haven't had time to use it went outside today snowing crazy and the truck starts wright up and off to Home Depot to pick up some plywood.I have to say this truck was such a great fit for my family and when I got home my wife said we should call georgie and tell him think for spending two day with us on making up our minds he never never pushed us. Thanks again George we will buy my son a trucks from you to

Just bought my son a 1997 Jeep

by from denver colorado |

Just bought a jeep for my son and i"m very pleased with the jeep. George and George jr both were great to work with and will be going back to buy my other son a car there next years thanks for helping us out Dan Manny

Swearing employee

by from westminster co |

Was looking at this dealership and was approached by a dave osborne who was rude and even swore at me a couple times when discussing a vehicle promptly left and will never return unless he is no longer there.

Choice One Motors responded to this review

October 31, 2013

Dear Rummel, Thanks for the review. My name's George and as the owner of Choice One Motors I was quite disturbed with your review concerning Dave. Dave is and has been one of our most trusted sales people for quite some time (see his reviews below). When I asked him about this he had no recollection of ever meeting you in the store. I would like very much to speak with you and resolve this. Please feel free to contact me at (303)428-6900

purchase of Amigo

by from Bailey Colorado |

I was searching for a 4 wheel drive vehicle that would not break the bank for my better half. I located on I was familiar with at Choice One Motors. I called and then went to look at it. I test drove it and was impressed that I was given the keys and told to have a good drive. I did my homework on the value of the vehicle. When I returned I attempted to reach what I considered a reasonable price. I was told that the vehicle was purchased for a crazy price. The vehicle did have quite a few extras that did increase the value but not quite what it was priced at. None the less, I purchased the vehicle and I paid the asking price. I was impressed with the reviews of this business and the time I spent talking with the owner. He was upfront and very fair. He works with service members and does not judge people. George it was a pleasure doing business with you.

best guys n the biz.

by from Denver Colorado |

This was my very first lot experienced and Dave George Lee honest dudes treated me and the wife with much respect love them on my way too get another ride now treated me and the wife with much of respect for the other. You big time lots better watch out cause they have you guys beat . This is the start of a very strong and beautiful relationship between c.one.motor and the world will work with you as long as you stay true to your word

Great Service, great vehicle!

by from Kimball, NE. |

We needed a second vehicle an SUV for various reasons one being we have 2 large dogs and we are going to have to do a lot of traveling and need comfort (and I kinda owed my husband a truck since I fried the electrical in his last one). There was no haggling no pressure, Lee really let us take our time and look over the vehicle. He let us know exactly what we were getting didn't hide anything. What they did not know, is that I have been diagnosed with cancer, I go in for surgery shortly and was in pain the entire time, I was dreading the car buying process the hours you sit the stress etc. on top of that we had about a 2 1/2 hour drive home. There was non of that, the only one that did any waiting was Lee. We are very pleased with service and what we got, at a VERY FAIR price I should add. Thank you Choice One Motors!

Great experience

by from Windsor |

My husband and I met with Dave while looking for a car for our son. He was very friendly and helpful without being into the "pressure sale". He and George were very nice to deal with and made the experience extremely pleasant. Would recommend them to anyone looking for a good deal on a used car!

old chevy truck

by from castlerock |

Lee and George I love my truck and thanks for the topper went camping this weekend and 4x4 had afun but it snow on me. I had to pull two ford out of camp because of the mud that was a site to see a $2000 truck pulling 2 $30,0000 truck. I'll stop by and see if you still have that camping trailer in june after i get my bonus from work thanks again