Choice One Motors

Choice One Motors

3350 W 71st Pl, Westminster, CO 80030

Used 877-717-5783

The home of the 60 day layaway plan!

Got a great deal on a terrific truck! Very pleased

by from Westminster, CO |

Our experience at Choice One Motors was great. I felt like the salesmen were very knowledgeable about the vehicles in terms of what repairs had been done, what maintenance was likely needed in the future, and honest about the condition of the vehicles. We felt like we got excellent value for our money. We bought a Ford F-350 in great shape for what we had budgeted. It was in good cosmetic condition as well as mechanical. I will look at Choice One Motors first when I go to look for my next truck.

May 16, 2014

Thank you Christina! We really try to make each buying experience a pleasant one and it's always great when we get this kind of feedback.

Good Company

by from Centennial |

We just purchased a used Ford pickup. George (the owner) was very helpful in finding the right truck for pulling a horse trailer. The process was easy, he took care of a few items that needed to be done. They promised to replace the battery, but the day after we got it, the battery was dead. I bought one and had it put in. I called George on it and he apologized and sent me a check for the battery without request.

Purchased Problem

by from Denver, CO |

After visiting several places with my dad who was looking for a used truck to replace his old junker, I was glad to have found Choice One Motors on cars.com. My dad was determined to find his "new" ride that day and had to talk me into going but upon arrival we were greeted by the sales guy, Dave, and thus the process began. Dave was a breath of fresh air after speaking with the other sales folks; most of them were unhelpful, lacked knowledge, and were way over priced. Dave was friendly, knew what he was talking about, and seemed to be priced fairly. Now for the disappointing part of the experience; My dad had just finished signing all the paperwork (after a test drive and such of course) and we were leaving to head back to our part of town (drove from down south) when we noticed a healthy leak from under the front end. Dave seemed to try and quickly dismiss it but there was a good puddle and not what you want to see from a vehicle you just purchased. Come to find out, the tranny needed work - seal/gasket was bad, it was leaking tranny fluid, and would cost my dad an extra $800+. Dave did offer to bring it in his own shop (which is very nice) and see what they could do... of course this brings more money to Choice One Motors... all said and done they did offer to cover some of the costs (less than half) but overall the situation just leaves a sour taste in the mouth. I wonder, looking back, if this issue was known and not disclosed knowing they could get the price of truck and cost of repairs in the shop. I certainly hope not!

May 16, 2014

While it's never been our policy at Choice One Motors to be argumentative or confrontational with any of our customers I would like to follow up this review with an update that includes a few minor corrections. While it's true that Choice One participated for $368 on a $868 shop bill to repair the truck, it should also be noted that Oldman from Denver's dad had agreed to pay approximately $500 for the repair on the truck and when Choice One got it apart the technician found the torque converter was needing to be replaced. While the tech could have just replaced the seal as agreed only to have the leak recur in a few months, It was the decision of the owner of Choice One Motors to not only replace the damaged converter with a new one but to absorb the additional cost as well since it was something that no one could have seen on the surface before getting into it, and also as an effort to help a customer who had recently purchased a truck from us even though it was sold as is with no warranty implied. It should also be noted that Oldman from Denver's dad must be happy with Choice One Motors and their treatment of him since he was just in getting some more work done in our shop last week (unrelated to the previous incident).

VERY CAREING HONEST AND STRAIGHT FORWARD!!!!!!!!

by from CO.80601 |

THEY ARE VERSY HONEST AND UPFRONT NO MEANS AND YES MEANS YES GOD BLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Dan. Your positive feedback is greatly appreciated

can not follow rules, how can you truct him

by from denver, co |

Advertises on craigslist in the owners only section, acts like these are his personal vehicles that he knows a lot about. Then you learn he is a dealer, that is way over priced on junk with ridiculous miles, do not trust.

May 16, 2014

I regret that you had a misunderstanding involving our dealership. In all actuallity my son who owns several vehicles of his own did have a few listed on craigslist. He wasn't selling them through Choice One Motors but made the mistake of listing the Store phone number along with his cell since he does work here at Choice One. The problem has been corrected and if you were to check the dealers section of craigslist you'll find that Choice One Motors typically has about 20 ads listed on a daily basis. Again I apologize for the misunderstanding and I hope you'll give us another look someday.

Old Chevy truck

by from Vail co |

I bought a truck from George five month ago and haven't had time to use it went outside today snowing crazy and the truck starts wright up and off to Home Depot to pick up some plywood.I have to say this truck was such a great fit for my family and when I got home my wife said we should call georgie and tell him think for spending two day with us on making up our minds he never never pushed us. Thanks again George we will buy my son a trucks from you to

May 18, 2014

Thanks Dean. Glad to hear the truck's working out so well especially since you waited so long to really use it.

Just bought my son a 1997 Jeep

by from denver colorado |

Just bought a jeep for my son and i"m very pleased with the jeep. George and George jr both were great to work with and will be going back to buy my other son a car there next years thanks for helping us out Dan Manny

May 18, 2014

Thanks for the positive review Dan and glad to hear you and your son are pleased with the Jeep. We'll look forward to seeing you next time you're in need of a used vehicle

Swearing employee

by from westminster co |

Was looking at this dealership and was approached by a dave osborne who was rude and even swore at me a couple times when discussing a vehicle promptly left and will never return unless he is no longer there.

October 31, 2013

Dear Rummel, Thanks for the review. My name's George and as the owner of Choice One Motors I was quite disturbed with your review concerning Dave. Dave is and has been one of our most trusted sales people for quite some time (see his reviews below). When I asked him about this he had no recollection of ever meeting you in the store. I would like very much to speak with you and resolve this. Please feel free to contact me at (303)428-6900

purchase of Amigo

by from Bailey Colorado |

I was searching for a 4 wheel drive vehicle that would not break the bank for my better half. I located on I was familiar with at Choice One Motors. I called and then went to look at it. I test drove it and was impressed that I was given the keys and told to have a good drive. I did my homework on the value of the vehicle. When I returned I attempted to reach what I considered a reasonable price. I was told that the vehicle was purchased for a crazy price. The vehicle did have quite a few extras that did increase the value but not quite what it was priced at. None the less, I purchased the vehicle and I paid the asking price. I was impressed with the reviews of this business and the time I spent talking with the owner. He was upfront and very fair. He works with service members and does not judge people. George it was a pleasure doing business with you.

May 18, 2014

Cathy and Kim thank you so much for the positive feedback. We really do make it a point to be straight forward in dealing with our customers and making their buying experience a good one. Sometimes in today's world pricing within book guidelines can be difficult given that the book doesn't always add for after market acessories a vehicle might have not to mention adjust for current market conditions so we appreciate your understanding and as always appreciate your business.

best guys n the biz.

by from Denver Colorado |

This was my very first lot experienced and Dave George Lee honest dudes treated me and the wife with much respect love them on my way too get another ride now treated me and the wife with much of respect for the other. You big time lots better watch out cause they have you guys beat . This is the start of a very strong and beautiful relationship between c.one.motor and the world will work with you as long as you stay true to your word

May 18, 2014

Thanks for the great review Wytrice and all of us here at Choice One think the world of you and your wife too. Stop by anytime even just to visit. We enjoy seeing you

Great Service, great vehicle!

by from Kimball, NE. |

We needed a second vehicle an SUV for various reasons one being we have 2 large dogs and we are going to have to do a lot of traveling and need comfort (and I kinda owed my husband a truck since I fried the electrical in his last one). There was no haggling no pressure, Lee really let us take our time and look over the vehicle. He let us know exactly what we were getting didn't hide anything. What they did not know, is that I have been diagnosed with cancer, I go in for surgery shortly and was in pain the entire time, I was dreading the car buying process the hours you sit the stress etc. on top of that we had about a 2 1/2 hour drive home. There was non of that, the only one that did any waiting was Lee. We are very pleased with service and what we got, at a VERY FAIR price I should add. Thank you Choice One Motors!

May 18, 2014

Thanks for the kind words Stephen and Jovana and we agree. Lee was a special easy going kind hearted soul and we were all very distraught over his recent passing. His animal and bird mounts still grace the walls of our offices and we all hope they will remain for many years to come because we view them as kind of a tribute to him. I truly hope your surgery went well and that your cancer goes into full remission and stays there and that we'll get to meet again someday