Baumann Auto Group Chevrolet Ford

New 866-386-6862 New866-386-6862
Used 888-202-9160 Used888-202-9160
Service 888-740-1868 Service 888-740-1868

BAUMANN WON'T BE BEAT!

Love my new Chevy Silverado!!!

by from Woodville, oh |

I just bought my fourth car from Baumann Auto Group and they are awesome!! Brian Gentry has been my salesman in all the purchases and he is fantastic. Always looking for the best deal possible for me. Treated me with respect and honesty. Tony the sales manager also helped me at the Baumann Chevy Genoa this time while Brian was out of the office and was wonderful too. Definitely will buy the next from Baumann.

Love our fusion!

by from Woodville ohio |

Our salesman Nick did a great job explaining all the features on our Fusion. There were a couple things we weren't happy about,but the manager did talk to us about them.On the whole our buying experience was good.Curtis was very professional and made sure we understood everything.

Issue with trust

by from Woodville |

We drove a 2015 fusion intending to lease and we were told we couldn't lease a 2015. After buying this vehicle,we saw a lease offer at this dealership for another 2015 fusion! We don't understand this.This experience has left us wondering if they were truthful with us.we love the car,but I'm not sure that we would trust this dealership.

Schedule Service Work. (Try that is )

by from Service less in Ohio |

Good luck getting ahold of a service person to schedule service work. Unless you don't mind calling and calling and calling.....

Baumann Auto Group Chevrolet Ford responded to this review

November 7, 2015

"Our apologies, we at Baumann Auto Group Genoa strive for excellent customer service. Please call me, Jeff Brown- General Manager, at 419-855-8366 and I would be more than happy to help you. Thank you".

Treated like a part of the Family - Great Service

by from Genoa, OH |

Kurt and John are very personable. All 4 vehicles in my family are serviced at Baumann's. We truly appreciate being treated like we are a part of their family. A major void occurred when the man in our lives passed away - he was the guy we counted on for help with vehicles, etc. The Baumann Group has more than filled that void - Thank you for everything you do for us! A quick example of my recent visit - I forgot to mention to rotate my tires - Kurt came over and let me know I should have this done and there was a Special Discount currently going on for this service. A dealership in Fremont that we were with for over 20 years never provided this kind of care for their customers.

Genoa Chevy

by from Genoa, OHIO |

Brian, Curtis, and Tony were awesome. Thanks to all of them for their help and making the process so easy. I will pass on my experience to my friends and family.

Service was great and speedy.

by from Genoa, Ohio |

I was very pleased with both the service and the timely manner in which it was done at a very busy time of year. I appreciated the service department getting it fixed on the same day I took it in and will certainly return for any other repairs I may need in the future.