Baumann Auto Group Chevrolet Ford

Service 888-740-1868

BAUMANN WON'T BE BEAT!

Treated like a part of the Family - Great Service

by from Genoa, OH |

Kurt and John are very personable. All 4 vehicles in my family are serviced at Baumann's. We truly appreciate being treated like we are a part of their family. A major void occurred when the man in our lives passed away - he was the guy we counted on for help with vehicles, etc. The Baumann Group has more than filled that void - Thank you for everything you do for us! A quick example of my recent visit - I forgot to mention to rotate my tires - Kurt came over and let me know I should have this done and there was a Special Discount currently going on for this service. A dealership in Fremont that we were with for over 20 years never provided this kind of care for their customers.

Genoa Chevy

by from Genoa, OHIO |

Brian, Curtis, and Tony were awesome. Thanks to all of them for their help and making the process so easy. I will pass on my experience to my friends and family.

Service was great and speedy.

by from Genoa, Ohio |

I was very pleased with both the service and the timely manner in which it was done at a very busy time of year. I appreciated the service department getting it fixed on the same day I took it in and will certainly return for any other repairs I may need in the future.