Academy Ford

13401 Baltimore Ave, Laurel, MD 20707

New 888-862-0774 New888-862-0774
Used 877-694-0370 Used877-694-0370
Service 888-904-0460 Service 888-904-0460

Academy Ford, Laurel's Family Owned Ford Dealer where Honesty & Integrity have been a tradition for 50+ years!

Couldn't Ask for Better Service!

by from Laurel, MD |

It is always a pleasure working with Rich! He is on top of the deal the entire time and doesn't let any detail no matter how small slip through the cracks!

March 21, 2016

Thank you Andi! We appreciate that you took the time to share your experience!

Happy with my new car

by from Washington DC |

Kept putting off getting a new car, Academy Ford and salesperson Wesley Roberts was recommended by a family who purchased a car last year. Mr. Roberts was very helpful in getting me the car that I wanted.

May 28, 2016

Great to hear! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

2016 MUSTANG PURCHASE

by from LAUREL MD |

Alex and his team came through like gang busters! My only complaint is having to do this review after doing another from FOMOCO!

May 21, 2016

So happy to hear! We really appreciate that you took the time to do this review. It means a lot to us. Thank you!

Great Dealership

by from Beltsville, MD |

In the last 6 months I have purchased two vehicles from Academy Ford and both have been outstanding. My sales person is Alex Jackson and he is the best. Always cheerful and concerned about the customer. He made the entire sales process painless. My next vehicle will be purchased from Academy Ford. Thanks to all, especially Alex.

May 3, 2016

Mr. Sam thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate your business.

Amazing Service!

by from Laurel, MD |

Academy Ford is a professional dealer who wants to sell cars in a way that makes the buyer comfortable with the process and confident in the product. Nicole is an amazing salesperson who knows Ford vehicles and wants to get you the best deal possible. There are no gimmicks and Academy will do their best to satisfy any request you make. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking at buying a first car who needs someone to trust in the process.

April 27, 2016

WBradbury thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate your kind words.

mr ron degrouchy

by from Beltsville maryland |

Malcom isa great person mike lynch is a great manager

April 26, 2016

Thank you Ron! It means a lot to us to have you take the time to share your experience.

great job

by from Maryland |

Overall A+ Good service Keep up the good work I was very satisfied with my experience....

April 12, 2016

TMan thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Super service, immaculate showroom

by from Laurel, MD |

My experience with Academy Ford was superb in all respects. Customer service was second to none. Everyone was friendly & ready to help me with whatever!

April 12, 2016

Thank you! We appreciate your kind words. We are so happy to hear that you had such a wonderful experience.

Very accomodative

by from Balto. Md |

Your staff was very accommodative to me and my wife. Especially Miles Washington, Scott Richmond and Bernard Perry. They helped me to find an alternative truck because the one I was looking for was unavailable. I appreciate getting the truck package thrown in too.

March 26, 2016

Jim thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We very much appreciate your kind words.

Professional, courteous team

by from Lanham, MD |

Excellent team from the moment we identified a vehicle from the Academy Ford website, to the prompt call from the manager, to the salesman who helped us test drive our vehicle, to the service department delivery of the vehicle and explanation of how to use all of the vehicle accessories and safety features. The negotiation process was fair and respectful of our needs. Financial paperwork was processed quickly. The only part that was a little less than outstanding was the time between agreement on the terms of sale and the time to sit down with the finance team to close the deal. It took a couple of hours of waiting, but once we entered the office it went quickly. Many thanks to the Academy Ford team for all you do. We've been a 24 year happy customer of your team.

March 23, 2016

Thank you so much for your continued loyalty to Academy Ford. It is greatly appreciated as well as the kind words you shared! We will continue to work on our efficiency so sorry for the wait.