Academy Ford

13401 Baltimore Ave, Laurel, MD 20707

New 888-862-0774
Used 877-694-0370
Service 888-904-0460

Academy Ford, Laurel's Family Owned Ford Dealer where Honesty & Integrity have been a tradition for 50+ years!

Only take your Ford for service at Academy Ford!

by from Ellicott City, MD |

I have 3 Ford vehicles and over the last 10 years or so, Kevin Fitzgerald and the Academy Ford mechanics have made sure all 3 get the services they need and never leave me by the side of the road. I can come in anytime I want and they always squeeze me in and get my Ford's taken care of ASAP. I will never bring my Ford's for service anywhere but Academy Ford! I am very Happy with the service and the next time I buy a Ford, I plan on doing so at Academy Ford! Best place to buy and service a Ford!

Good communication

by from Berlin, PA |

Great to work with salesperson. She listens and that is nice.

June 25, 2014

Great to hear! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Only the Best!

by from Fredericksburg, VA |

We moved to the area in 1995 working in the Federal Government. We have owned six different Ford vehicles and I cannot think of a better place to go. If you want service, see their best Service Advisor, Derek Watson. He is the most honest, trustworthy individual I have ever dealt with. He never tries to add additional services or work to make extra money for the dealership, he takes care of his customers. So when he tells you need something, you don't have to question it, he has your trust. He is one of the last true honest people in the car business.

November 22, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to share your experience. We love seeing you & your F150 at Academy!

Couldn't get to the price listed on cars.com

by from Hampton Roads, VA |

The price listed in the ad was supposedly inclusive of a $1000 rebate and a $500 military discount, neither of which I qualified for nor elected. Nevertheless, after adding these back, the price quoted to me by the buyer before taxes and fees exceeded the ad plus $1500. When I asked how this could be, all I got was a run-around email that made no sense. I'll give them points for continued contact, which they have accomplished with regularity, but that's about it. I bought from Ted Britt, where they kept all the numbers transparent and met my expectations.

November 5, 2013

Hi Dave, At Academy Ford we pride ourselves on a 50+ year tradition of honesty & integrity, so transparency is always our goal. If you feel as though we failed to live up to that goal, we sincerely apologize. The price we sent you did actually include VA taxes & tags so, that is where the discrepancy lies. If you would like any further clarification or assistance please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Sincerely, Academy Ford

Academy Ford Listens And Solves Your Auto Concerns

by from Hyattsville, Maryland |

I first purchased my new 2008 Ford Edge SEL at Academy Ford five years ago. The buying experience was so pleasant with a unexpected respect of my asking trade value of my old Ford Escape. That I recommended Academy Ford to my older brother who also purchased a Ford Focus with the same salesman shortly after my purchase. I have since than over the past five years used Academy Ford for all my maintenance needs with their excellent and knowledgable staff. The facility is clean, bright and well managed.

Escape 2007 Still great with 82k miles

by from Silver Spring, MD |

Being consistently a customer with AF services and repairs from the the time I owned my first vehicle-Escape, still my lovely vehicle. I regular service it at AF service station every three to six months. The team i work with has never failed me. Escape took to Atlanta in Georgia, Augusta Maine, and many other destination, it has never failed me during these trips or local drive. Mostly use Escape for my commute to work and long drive. There another vehicle i use for special occasions, but escape is my love and will still remain to be my best.

July 2, 2013

Thank you for your kind works and we are so happy that you are enjoying your Escape!

A bit bumpy but a great price.

by from Fort Meade, MD |

We found a Ford Explorer on Cars.com and went in to Academy Ford to purchase it. After much haggling as well as leaving and returning to the dealership, we ended up with a solid price. We went in to claim the vehicle we wanted and then we were told that they could not honor the price as promised. The salesman retrieved the manager who apparently decided to change his mind and tack on an additional $500. We eventually talked to the manager to at least meet us halfway or we would walk. After purchasing the vehicle, the service seemed to plummet. The next couple of times we went into the dealership, we were ignored. We were promised our vehicle that day as it was at another dealership but didn't get it until after closing the following day. These issues matched up with the fact that our first salesman couldn't keep his eyes off of my wifes chest are the reasons why this dealer only gets 3 stars. However, the price was a steal. We did end up getting the vehicle for quite a bit under invoice.