Academy Ford

13401 Baltimore Ave, Laurel, MD 20707

New 888-862-0774
Used 877-694-0370
Service 888-904-0460

Academy Ford, Laurel's Family Owned Ford Dealer where Honesty & Integrity have been a tradition for 50+ years!

won't go anywhere else!!!!

by from Thurmont MD |

I went in to just look at a used car, Mr Bass who came in on his day off started talking to me, after talking, he told me he could sell me a new car. My gf came in with me, he helped me understand the process and how it works since it's the first new car I've purchased. Jeff helped me score more options and warranties then I thought I'd ever get. I went back in due to a tire issue, the people in service made it so easy, and Mr Bass came out to make sure everything was going good, he even knew my name, and we talked more. My Gf and best friend came in with me, and they loved the place and Mr Bass as much as me. I'll never go anywhere else, and I'll always use Mr Bass, he was very professional and made the time pass fast with jokes and amazing stories. I'll send everyone I know there.

April 8, 2015

Great to hear! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience!

Great Service

by from Laurel, MD |

Academy Ford was very easy and helpful in finding me the car i wanted. I will purchase another car from them if need. Erick Lopez and Jackie Vadnais were most helpful and friendly. I never got the typical "car salesman" approach or attitude from either of them or anyone else there.

A Great Experience!

by from Odenton, MD |

This was truly an exceptional experience working with Mr. Roland Bass and the Academy Ford Sales Team. I really appreciate all the time and effort that went into making sure I was 100% satisfied. They worked a deal and a half to make sure I drove off with a brand new fully loaded 2014 Ford Edge Limited and kept me within my price range. I got all the bells and whistles including my panoramic sunroof...couldn't be happier!!

Great Dealership

by from Mt.Airy,MD |

Academy Ford is a great dealership for a new Ford. We came an hour away just to deal with them. They were extremely knowledgeable about their vehicles, especially our sales person!

May 25, 2015

Brian, thank you for your kind words! We appreciate the your business.

Frustrating

by from Jessup, MD |

Second new Ford I've bought Academy. Special ordered a 2015 Mustang about 3 months ago. Nice sales people (used the internet and just came into the showroom to place the deposit.) It finally came in about a week ago. So far so good. I eagerly popped in before lunch to fill out the docs and get the car. The financing dept tried to add tire protection, etc, etc and I said take it all off as i don't want any of it. So they reprinted all the loan apps, the total cost looked correct, I signed, and was out of there in under an hour and back to work. Perfect. Quality of repairs: Two days later I finally open the passenger door and Ford had a huge area in the lock latch area where they didn't paint. Not Academy's fault but I now have to call them and schedule an appointment to get that resprayed. Only took two days and was raining when I picked it up. Looked ok and I drove it back to work. Later that day when the rain had stopped I took a closer look. They took the latch bolts out (good) but didn't mask the latch in the door (bad) so its now body colored, full of paint, and fairly obvious. How lazy can they be to take the latch bolts out and not push if back into the door a little and mask it. So I get to call ford and complain about that too. Buying Process: To add insult to injury, I was putting the loan documents into a folder at home and noticed "gap" insurance. Yup, they snuck in $800 gap insurance on me. The loan value initially looked right because i had forgot about my $500 deposit and the $500 rebate from three months prior. So the $800 almost completely cancelled out the $1000 off from those making the total look very close to expected. My fault I didn't review the docs more closely the second time but I *DID* tell them to take all options out after I caught them sneaking it in the first time. Who knew they'd try it twice. Customer Service: I had made an appointment to get the door resprayed and they said I'd get a loaner car. Remember I've only owned my car for 10 days at this point. So time comes for the loaner and they don't have any. Great planning and communication between the paint dept and service dept right? So they grab me a used car for sale from the lot, put a dealer tag on it, and sent me on my way for two days. The car stunk. Literally. I had to leave the windows down during the day to air it out. 14 days into the ownership of my Mustang and I'm regretting not buying the Chevy.

May 25, 2015

Stephen, I would like to personally apologize for your experience. I will be contacting you shortly so that I can do everything in my power to resolve any issues regarding your purchase.

Professional personnel & impeccable customer servi

by from Laurel |

Nicole Smith my sales representative was extremely knowledgeable on my 2012 Escape. It was extremely painless and easy process form the purchase of the vehicle into the finance department and out the door. The sales manager Malcolm young was an extreme joy to work with . Academy Ford went above and beyond all of my expectations.

May 16, 2015

Thank you Helga for taking the time to share your feedback and for your very kind words.

Excellent Service

by from Columbia, MD |

This was the first time I visited Academy Ford as we were there to purchase a Ford Focus for my 23 year old son. I received excellent service starting from Caroline and Jackie in Internet Sales to working with Nicole in actually purchasing the car. Everyone in the dealership was very helpful including the Finance Manager who went above and beyond. I have to admit, I was not looking forward to the experience, but everyone there made it enjoyable. I would definitely recommend purchasing a vehicle from them!!

May 16, 2015

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to earn your business! It is much appreciated!!

BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!!!!

by from Laurel, MD |

I am 100% satisfied, couldn't have asked for a better car buying experience at Academy Ford. My fiancÚ and mom tagged along w/me to the dealership and they also couldn?t believe how fast and smooth this car buying process was. I believe we were in and out in about 2hrs. I credit this to the academy ford website, I had already picked that car I was interested in and was pre-approved before arriving to the dealership. Once I arrived, I test drove the car and signed the necessary paperwork. I will definitely recommend Academy Ford and my salesman Van Lewis who was GREAT to our family and friends! He took the time out to go over the features of the car, explained each document I signed and also gave me a coupon for a complimentary oil change. What more can you ask for!!! Don't Hesitate - GO TO ACADEMY FORD! #happybuying

SO VERY PLEASED!

by from Washington, DC |

Nicole was an outstanding salesperson. She went above and beyond to ensure that I got the best deal possible and for that I am very thankful.

April 29, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Nicole has been a part of the Academy Ford family for years and we thing she is pretty outstanding too!

Awesome sales person

by from Severn, Md |

Erick Lopez was a very courtesy and knowledgeable individual. He helped us work the fine details in the purchase and was diligent is making sure the whole job was done correctly. I have been to other places and I do know it is his job, but he also went out of his way to do followups to make sure we were happy with our purchase and if there became any issues. I was very impressed.

April 29, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. We really appreciate your kind words regarding our employee Erick, he is a very valuable member of the Academy Ford family.

New Car Purchase

by from Laurel,, MD |

I have always purchased my vehicles from Academy Ford over many years. My Sales Consultant, Andy Kohn was very helpful in helping me find a new Ford Escape 4W drive, that was within my budget with all the amenities that I wanted located at another dealer. When I went to pick up my vehicle Andy Kohn took the time to help me set up my phone with the sync system and going over all the basic features in the car. Everyone was friendly and helpful, would tell anyone interested in buying a new vehicle they should go to Academy Ford.

April 28, 2015

Thank you Linda for taking the time to share your feedback. We really appreciate your continued business. Enjoy your new Escape! If you have any recommendations to get your experience from a 4 star to a 5 star please don't hesitate to reach out to us.