Academy Ford

13401 Baltimore Ave, Laurel, MD 20707

New 888-862-0774
Used 877-694-0370
Service 888-904-0460

Academy Ford, Laurel's Family Owned Ford Dealer where Honesty & Integrity have been a tradition for 50+ years!

Very honest and reliable

by from Laurel, Md |

We purchased a Ford Escape this week from Academy Ford. Brent Cleveland was a great salesman. He was thorough and allowed us time to review all of our options in a timely manner. He went over and above with his customer service and professionalism. We had to take some extra time but he was very polite in the process. The dealer was understanding when we had some questions with the vehicle having a small repair. They completed the repair and cleaned the car to take home all on the same day. The finance manager Bernard also was helpful in explaining the numbers so we could understand them. There internet prices are as they say they are no tricks here. The general manager answered questions and all our concerns in a very fast manner and didn't blow us off. He went beyond what I have ever experienced and it makes sense that everything went so well having him in charge. We were from Pennsylvania , but had no issues with taxes or transfer. Thank you Academy Ford . Sincerely, M Heller

August 8, 2014

That is so lovely to hear. We really appreciate your kind words. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Academy Purchase

by from Clarksville, MD |

This is the 3rd vehicle I have purchased from Academy Ford, 2nd vehicle I have purchased from Brent Cleveland. I bought a focus titanium as well as a Sport Trac and I love my car. Easy process, and straight to the point. Couldn't ask for more.

Will definately return!

by from Baltimore, MD |

This has been my best experience ever. Normally, I would hate having to go to a dealer. I saw the vehicle online, came in and they honored that price. I purchased a 2008 Honda Civic from Brent and I love my car. I will be purchasing my next vehicle from them as well. He guided me through the financing process, and was able to purchase a reliable vehicle within my budget, put no money down, AND not have to sit in the dealership all day. I live about 45 minutes away, and it is worth the drive to deal with Brent and the employees of Academy Ford. A very friendly, family oriented place which is hard to find this day in age.

Very pleased

by from College Park, Md |

My husband and I were very pleased with the way we were treated at Academy. We walked in with a print out from our computer search hoping to look at a car we'd spotted on their internet page as having many incentives attached. We were greeted with hospitality and shown the very car we came to look at. Not having made an advance reservation to test drive it, we were very pleased to be given the full attention of both the manager and our Product Knowledge Specialist, Erick Lopez. We decided to purchase the car, and felt we received the same price and incentives we saw advertised (we had assumed, correctly, that we would need to add transport costs, title tax, tags and registration to our final cost). Erick was very helpful in explaining our options for financing our purchase, and in explaining how the car works. He made sure when we left that our cell phones were synched, and that all our questions had been answered. A very positive experience as well with the finance department (sorry I forgot the name of the man who assisted us). We feel very positive about our selection and when we need another car, will definitely return to this dealership.

Academy Ford we bought a used car

by from Ellicott city, MD |

My daughter and I bought a used car for her and it was a great experience all around. they were helpful, she found something that she liked. I got great financing and they gave me a great deal on my trade in. I have only good things to say about Academy Ford.

September 2, 2014

That is great to hear! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience it is very much appreciated.

Easiest Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Upper Marlboro, MD |

I was referred to Brent Cleveland to look for my dream car. He was able to find exactly what I wanted in a timely fashion. Completed all the paperwork from my home, and even delivered the car to me. Easy and painless.

August 29, 2014

Awesome! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience.

Braced for the worst....received the best!

by from Bowie, MD |

After having a bad experience at Darcars Ford in Lanham, I spotted a beautiful used Ford Explorer on the Academy Ford website. I reserved the car for a test drive and decided to give Academy a chance because I've always had good experiences in the service department with my previous car. I was cautious about the Sales department treating us like Darcars. Let me tell you, ACADEMY TREATS YOU LIKE A PERSON!!! Roland Bass provided quality service, honesty and entertainment to my children. He also was providing "on-the-job" quality training to Richard Holt, a new sales associate who showed us nothing but professionalism as well. In the future, I will always make Academy Ford my first and only option in car buying!!!

August 25, 2014

Wow! Thank you so much for your very kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

New Car

by from Bowie, MD |

I was looking for a car for my wife and Mr. Roland Bass contacted from Academy Ford in Laruel Md. He and I sent two to three month emailing and calling tring to work out a way for me to get some value out of my trade in vehicle which was upside down. He was very honest with my wife and I about our trade in and having to look at new vehicles instead on used ones. Mr. Bass and the staff of Academy Ford worked out a way for us to purchase a new car and trade in our old car but we do not have to put any money down. We talked on a tuesday and my wife and I met Roland on thursday afternoon to complete our transaction. I told Roland he was a man of his word and the excellent job done by the staff of Academy Ford was beyond words. My wife loves her new ford focus and I really am thinkful for the hard work put in by Mr. Roland Bass and the Adacemy Ford Family of Laruel md.

August 11, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. We really appreciate your kind words.

Great Service. Love my King Ranch Expedition.

by from Clinton, MD |

I was referred here by a friend. Purchased a King Ranch Expedition from Brent and it was a smooth transaction. Even delivered the vehicle to my home. Very easy process. A++

August 8, 2014

Great to hear! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Dayton, Maryland |

Really awesome customer service. They were very knowledgeable about the cars we asked about and very organized.

July 30, 2014

Thank you! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

Good communication

by from Berlin, PA |

Great to work with salesperson. She listens and that is nice.

June 25, 2014

Great to hear! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.