Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep & Ram

8107 Research Blvd, Austin, TX 78758

New 866-700-7974
Used 888-670-7101
Service 866-414-5529

Remember, Nobody beats a Covert Deal! Not Now--Not Ever!

New Dealership, Very Happy, Bought 2 Cars in a Wk

by from Cedar Park, TX |

My wife an I have dealt with two other Covert dealerships, so we were thrilled to see this new one open up. The folks at Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep treated us with respect and fairness and the customer service during and after the sale was excellent. We went on Memorial Day to buy a new 300 for me and had such a great experience, went back on Saturday and bought my wife a 2009 VW Eos. Both great cars. Thank you Steven, Will, Christina, and Bart.

Excellent service!!!

by from Austin, Texas |

Very happy with my purchase!!! I would highly recommend Edgar Cruz as my sales agent - it's a long story about how I finely got my truck - but Edgar made sure to take care of me. The truck that I purchased was a RAM 1500 crew cab 4x4 Eco Diesel 6'-4" box - it took nearly a month and a half to get it - little did I know that it was built overseas and had to go through customs - I had time working against me and I needed to have that truck ASAP - I just purchased a new travel trailer and was headed up to Amarillo to attend a medical program - Edgar and and his Manager Bart were willing to lend me a brand new Dodge HEMI with only 495 miles on it to tow my trailer up to Amarillo Texas - they had already lent me the truck and I was getting ready to ship out when at the last minute Edgar called me and told me my truck had arrived - I was over joyed and very happy when I saw the truck - and the truck has been a dream - there is much more that Edgar and his manager have done for me - too much to list - but I will tell you that it is very important to them that you are happy - and you can rest assured that they are men of their word Russell Hough

Good dealership experience

by from Austin, TX |

I will copy the review I put on Google: Yesterday my preferred sales guy, Sam Childs at Covert called me to tell me I can buy my car as its finally in the system. i went there and the process was quick and efficient, the financial manager got me a good APR deal, and they done the trade in estimation in 5 minutes. On top of that as my car is not delivered before the 17, Sam arranged a loaner for me, a nice Challenger R/T. I went to many dealers when I was searching for a small car to buy, and Covert is the dealership that really doesn't pressure you into buying a car NOW. Will recommend to anyone who want to buy a Dodge.

WOW EXPERIENCE

by from Houston, TX |

I am not a Covert customer but I had the pleasure of working with Mike on a mutual customer (W. Grubb). Mike was wonderful to work with. He communicates so professionally, he was always so polite, he makes the experience personal and I felt like my customer was in good hands. Mike kept me apprised of the Customer's purchase more frequently than any other dealer representative has. I have been in finance and lending for many years and I know good quality service. Mike does not come short of providing such service. Mike truly shows that the customer is his top priority and that was very impressive! I would recommend Mike and Covert dealership to my friends and family looking for a new vehicle in Austin because their quality of service is Amazing! K. Henry MSCU -Houston, TX

We will be return customers!

by from Driftwood, TX |

We bought a used vehicle from Covert CDJR last month (April 2013), and were thoroughly satisfied with the experience. As much as we like the car, the most influential factor in our purchase decision was our sales rep, Sam Childs ... he is so pleasant to deal with that we wanted to give him the sale. His post-purchase follow-up was also prompt and thorough. We didn't expect to be in the market for another vehicle again so soon, but now that we are, we're going back to Covert and Sam tomorrow, for a new car this time.

Good service, worked with me

by from austin, texas |

They had the truck I found on cars.com and let me test drive some other trucks I had in mind which saved me from driving to the other dealers ships. They were able to work with me on my trade in to get my prices in the range I wanted. Overall everyone had a good attitude and never made me feel pressured. Would recommend.