Auto Republic Santa Ana

525 S Harbor Blvd, Santa Ana, CA 92704

Used 888-322-4864

2007 Ford Shelby GT5000

by from Montebello CA |

I had an awesome experience in purchasing my Shelby Mustang. Juanita provided me great customer service to the point that we made the deal to purchase the car over the phone. Once at the dealer the great customer service continued. Ray provided me with great financial advice in trying to get me the best deal on the car. I would highly recommend Stadium Auto to anyone who wants great customer service with no pressure and a pleasant experience in purchasing a vehicle.

Great service at auto republic

by from Costa Mesa |

I had been looking to buy a car in many car dealerships and none were as helpful and patient with you as auto republic. I got a Nissan altima and I couldn't be happier. They worked with any way they can to help you buy your car. So if you're looking for a car! Auto Republic is the place to go!!!

Great customer service

by from Bakersfield ca |

I dealt with Juanita and she helped me with the buying process. I was looking for a car online and found an Acura tl for a good price, so I asked about it on the website. Shortly after I received a call from Juanita and she was the only person I dealt with and she even stayed overtime just to make sure I would be helped be no one else. Over all it was a good experience as a first time buyer.

Great group of people, great selection, very clean

by from Santa Ana, California |

What an excellent group of people! We purchased a super clean 2003 Toyota SUV.. The first thing we noticed was how clean the lot was, and the great selection of all types of cars. We met several of the staff; Ivan, Aldo, Juanita, Alberto, and a few others, all of whom were extremely professional, family-type people. After a test drive and immediately feeling comfortable to purchase, they handled the finances like pros. They all love having children around, so dont be afraid to bring the kids along! Personally, I have never, ever, had a better car buying experience, and I would recommend this place to everyone I know. A special "Thank You" to Sean for recommending Juanita and getting us into such a great, high quality vehicle at and excellent price.

Awesome service! Very pleased...

by from Costa Mesa, California |

Dont be deceived by the size of this car lot...it sisters to two other locations and has a huge inventory of many gorgeous cars! At first, I got an unexperienced salesman and he didn't know the ropes but Ray, the manager, could see my confusion and came up and took over and gave me 5 star service! The car I came to see was at another lot and they promptly went and fetched it for me!! I ended up buying a beeeauuuutiful Infiniti on the spot! Albert too over on all the details, he was amazing to work with and they were rock stars! I would highly recomment this business to anyone wanting a fair deal on a great car! Financing was easy and instant too...and they offer a full bumper to bumper warranty on my used vehicle! I'm now stylin' in my gorgeous Infiniti G37 convertable! Head over there and check it out...

What a GREAT experience!

by from Orange, CA |

Wow, what a great car buying experience I had... I never would have thought I would make such a statement regarding a auto purchase but, Juanita and Ivan from Stadium Auto really went out of their way to make the sale easy, comfortable and all around pleasant! I went in with my own financing but when Juanita seen the interest rate I was getting she offered a helping hand (Ivan)! Mister Ivan was able to get me financed thru another lender at a GREAT interest rate! These two people are heaven sent and a pleasure to do business with they are very honest and hard working people! I can't tell you how secure I feel about this purchase and it's all because of Juanita and Ivan! thanks guys! Aaron A.

Great Experience! Jeep Patriot 2012

by from Fullerton |

I never thought car buying would be so easy! After going to a few different dealerships and seeing ok cars that were over priced and even ones that were falling apart where the staff was VERY RUDE, we decided to check out one last place before taking a break for a while. The staff is very friendly and won't stand over you the entire time which helps relieve some of the car buying tension. The car was in great condition other than a few typical used car marks here and there. It took less than an hour for all the paper work and we were off!

this dealer is great!

by from garden grove california |

This dealer is great! They helped me out in buying my nissan 350z for a good price! If your looking for a car this is the place to go. They have great customer service and have good clean cars. I'm happy that I came here for my car !!

Great experience!

by from Oak Park, Ca |

We purchased a 2000 Porsche Boxster from Ivan on May 12 2014. The whole experience from beginning to end was unexpectedly enjoyable as car purchases go. Ivan was very personable and we would recommend him strongly to anyone looking for a previously owned car! It's been over a month now and we had a few things done to the car and it's purring like a kitten!

Nissan Altima

by from Hesperia, CA |

Buying my first car here was a great experience. Ivan and Juanita were a great help and berry professional. They have good quality of cars and in great shape. I will highly recommend anyone that is looking for a car to stop by and see there inventory. I drove off with a Nissan Altima that same day.

TOYOTA FAN

by from Garden Grove |

Good deal ! Miss Juanita and her partners had me going through a good experience. I called over the phone to ask for a Toyota Tacoma 06 that i liked over their website. She sounded very honest and she seemed professional over the phone. When i heard what i wanted over the phone i decided to stop by and take a look at it . Her attitude was nice and answered my questions kindly. That made me feel good to take my time to take a very good look at and test drive the truck. Since i'm a Toyota fan , i loved the truck even more . Ray and Ivan were great at helping each other out. Didn't make me feel awkard at all. Like some other sales people tend to do. As for my experience i recomend to check this dealer out as your first choice. I drove off with my 2006 Toyota Tacoma !!!