Charlie Cheap Car

5015 W Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89146

Used 877-438-1879 Used877-438-1879

WARRANTY IS AVAILABLE!! OPEN SUNDAYS!! ANY CREDIT!! UNDER 2.99% APR FOR GOOD CREDIT!! WE TAKE TRADE INS!!!

Great experience!

by from Henderson, NV |

Buying my 2014 Toyota Camry from Charlie Cheap Car was unbelievably easy. I moved to Nevada from NJ and basically did the sale over the phone! I was reassured that I was under no obligation to buy without seeing the car first. When I arrived in Nevada, I went down to Charlie's and bought my immaculate car without a hitch. They provide a personal touch, and I felt as though I was in "the inner circle" of people who are fortunate enough to know about them. The salesman were completely honest and courteous throughout the car buying experience. I highly recommend Charlie Cheap Car without reservation.

sold the car I was "preaproved" and "guaranteed"

by from Las Vegas |

"Jim" called me I told him which car I was VERY interested in and he "pre-approved" me and guaranteed I would be going home with that car that day. I show up "Jim" wasn't there and the guy who came to talk to me kind of knew about my conversation with "Jim" we were standing by the car waiting for him to let me test drive but another dealer showed up with the keys and some other customer, they test drive I wait and they return I was next to drive it they didn't even let me move an inch and they told me car was sold and to get out, tried to sell me other more expensive cars so I left $7k in CASH in my pocket and no "pre-approved" "guaranteed" car... Bad way to treat a customer

Just Like The Good Old Days!

by from Las Vegas |

Top Notch! Reminded me of the good old days, when you go in to a place and first they like to know what you are looking for, not pushing you into whatever car they got! went to 3! other dealers before! that is my 5th car that i bought over the years, never got such good customer service, called me 2 weeks after the purchase to make sure that everything is working good and that I'm pleased. Highly Recommended!!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

2 Months ago i purchased an Infiniti FX35 From these guys, the truth is that i'm writing down this review because at the time i was still Uncertain that i made the right choice. a few days ago a guy name Todd called me to ask how the car is running and although it's been a while it's important to them that i will enjoy my ride and remember them for the next time i'll be shopping for a vehicle. to be so sure and call a costumer 2 months after a used car purchase take some guts! but guys, you earned it. i will recommend you to my friends and i wish you the best. see you in a couple of years :-)

Great Customer Service

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Great people to deal with, asked for a special Honda Civic and they found the perfect car. They make buying a car feel easy. I am very happy with the staff, but wish to highlife Yogi for his help and knowledge shared. Small lot but what you want will be found and that is what counts most. Thank you for everything. Best deal in town!

GREAT Customer Service

by from Las Vegas |

I bought a BMW here and they really catered to my needs. I was looking for a specific car and heard about this place from a few people and even though the company is small, they exceeded all of my expectations! The customer service was GREAT! I was worried about getting approved for a car loan because my credit wasn't that great and yogi helped to get me approved! I definitely recommend checking this place out if you are looking to buy a car!

Bought a Pathfinder

by from Las Vegas |

It's been 10 years since I bought a car. This was my first stop and I found everything I wanted. My wife and I love the car.