Norris Acura West

Service 888-257-8021

Contact Internet Sales Department

Long time customer

by from Ellicott City Md |

Have been dealing with Norris for almost 20 years. Service has been outstanding. Prompt, courteous, efficient. Go out of their way to communicate service recommendations. Feel pricing is fair, and the quality of the work is exemplary.

Great Service

by from odenton,MD |

I took my 2011 RDX in for multiple warranty repair items and asked if I could have the car back by 3:00pm; I got a call around 2:00pm that it was ready. The level of customer service at Norris was definitely exceptional. I would recommend Norris to everyone. Place to go for car service. Now if only the sales department were that good!

great buying experiance

by from ellicott city md |

Bought 2015 RDX ,everyone was very professional and coutesy .Work with me to get my deal. The level of customer service at Norris was definitely exceptional. I would recommend Norris to everyone. Place to go.

Outstanding Experience

by from Columbia, MD |

This was the fourth car that I bought from Norris Acura West so I have nothing but high praise for this dealership. The staff is courteous, helpful and truly cares about you. Chris Watson was a wonderful sales person and I really enjoyed working with him.

Very Happy with Experience at Norris Acura West

by from Ellicott City, MD |

I shopped and did research for my purchase of the TLX. I have to say that first--the best price I got (for a lease) was at Norris. Everything was easily reviewed and explained in response to what I wanted/needed and I also learned what I did not need. The salesman I worked with was courteous, pleasant and flexible. He was honest and more than helpful. I had an enjoyable experience (as opposed to what I had anticipated) I highly recommend shopping for your Acura at Norris.

Norris Acura West responded to this review

April 22, 2015

Hello there, We know that many customers dread buying a vehicle because they assume the experience will be unpleasant. Our team at Norris Acura is constantly working to change that misconception, and we're happy you noticed those efforts. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns, and thank you for choosing Norris!

Service on my 2007Acura TSX

by from Columbia, MD |

I trust these guys more than any other car dealership I have ever dealt with. They do not decieve and deliver tremendous service. My service rep personally took my car to their car wash and washed it on a day when the car wash had been shut down. Never asked for a thing. I was being a jerk and he handled me like a Hollywood agent. I was very pleased. I wouldn't take my car anywhere else. I trust my service rep like family. I will never take any of my Acuras anywhere else. God Bless!

Great Experience

by from Herndon, Virginia |

This is the third car that I have either leased or purchased through this dealership. I usually work with Mr. Larry Snyder, who is the Internet Sales Manager. He is always prompt with returning my calls or emails and is very knowledgeable. The dealership prices are very reasonable and are certainly better than their competitors in Northern Virginia. So it is worth the trip. The finance people are very organized and clear regarding the terms of the sale/lease. There aren't any high pressure sales tactics. I highly recommend them.

Great car buying experience

by from Ellicott City, MD |

This is the second car I've bought at Norris. Last was an MDX for my wife 6 years ago. When I first walked in, Chris Watson, my salesman was eating his lunch. He dropped everything and started to work with me on exactly what I wanted. I had my 15 year old with me and he treated him like another customer. He must have spent an hour with us going over all the features of the new TLX and then let us go on a test drive by ourselves. There was no pressure, just a good experience. Over the next week I had questions and he answered them all. I was deciding between the TLX and a Mercedes C300 and Chris was very helpful in pointing out the pros and cons. No other dealer did this for me. When I finally decided and they didn't have the color and package I wanted they looked all over the east coast. Ultimately we found something close on the lot and I got a great price. At the end really wanted to make sure he got the sale - can't say that too often. He said he'd take care of everything before I came in to buy it and he followed through. Less than 2 hours later I was driving my new car home. Great salesman, great dealership. Highly recommend them.

A great deal and Great Service

by from Baltimore, MD |

I just bought a new 2015 Acura RDX from Norris Acura. The sales rep, Larry Anderson is outstanding in understanding what the customer needs and wants and will answer all questions with knowledge and honesty and integrity. The entire process from deciding what kind of car I wanted to buy to signing the paperwork was seamless. Everyone who works at Norris Acura truly was interested in my needs and everyone was very courteous. I couldn't get a better deal from any other Acura dealer. I've been buying cars from the Norris team for over 20 years and am always happy when leaving with a new vehicle.

Norris Acura West responded to this review

December 18, 2014

Carla, First, we want to thank you for being a loyal customer with Norris! We strive to provide the utmost service to our customers. We're honored that you have been with us for so many years and that your experiences with us have always been positive. Second, we will pass along the compliment to Larry. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to helping you in the future.

Leased 2 cars from Norris in the last 3 months

by from Baltimore, MD |

My company leased a 2015 MDX in June and a 2015 RDX in August. Our salesman, Chris Watson was professional and enthusiastic but he did not exert high pressure. He obtained the model and color we required quickly and the closing was completed with no issues. After closing, Chris took sufficient time to show me all of the features of my new RDX, and even set up my I-Phone and XM Radio.