Norris Acura West

Service 888-257-8021

Contact Internet Sales Department

We have now bought 7 cars from you over the period

by from baltimore Md |

could not be more satisfied. Did not even go to see another dealer

I purchased the MDX over the 2014 Infiniti QX60

by from Columbia Maryland |

After driving several brand new and leased Nissans over the past 10 years, I recently feel in love with the unbeatable 2014 ACURA MDX. After watching and reading numerous reviews on the Acura MDX and it's competition, I must say that the 2014 Acura MDX ranks 2 out of 19 Luxury Midsize SUVs. I say this because the 2014 Acura MDX is the best luxury midsize SUV in it's class. It is the most luxurious SUV with 3 Rows seating and #1 in luxury Crossover SUV. Norris Acura West has an excellent team that understand taking care of the customers and building a lifetime relationship with Acura. My wife and I now both own a 2014 Acura MDX, and love it. Her MDX comes with the advance and entertainment technology package, while mine has the technology package. I would say its a difference of $10,000. I expect to see a better color scheme over the years, other than that, the refined ride and handling is excellent. I love the numerous standard features and good fuel economy. Lastly, I purchased the MDX over the 2014 Infiniti QX60, Audi Q7, Lexus RX 350, BMW X5 and Mercedes-Benz M-Class. I hope this post helps you make an intelligent and well calculated purchase.

Great buying experience

by from Abingdon, MD |

My buying experience at Norris Acura West was wonderful. I did a test drive and then was not pressured by the sales consultant at all following our initiation interaction. When I was ready to buy, I contacted the sales consultant and he handled things very smoothly and professionally. The process was quick and easy, and it was all done over the phone. The trade-in value for my Honda Accord provided by CarMax was matched by Acura. Also the price I was given by another dealer for the new RDX was not only matched but it was beat by Norris Acura West, so it was a no brainer to buy from them. End to end I had a wonderful experience and I will go here again next time I am buying an Acura.

Great, low-pressure buying experience

by from Ellicott City, MD |

I had a very good buying experience at Norris Acura West. My salesperson was Sara Love. She was friendly, courteous, knowledgeable, and not the least bit pushy. They did not have the TL SH-AWD Tech with the exact colors I wanted, but Sara offered to have one delivered from another dealer if I left a deposit of $500. Since I was sure about the car, it was no problem. I didn't have direct contact with the sales manager, but I give him/her high marks as well. The first price they offered was very competitive, better than I had expected based on my internet research. Also, their evaluation of my trade-in was fair and accurate, as I found out after I got an identical evaluation at CarMax just down the road. I wouldn't not hesitate to do business with Norris Acura West in the future.

Overpriced cars & Unprofessional sales personnel

by from baltimore, md |

My buying experience at this dealership was not one of the best. I visited number of different dealers in the past three months and this was the worst. As previous reviewer noted their vehicles are overpriced. The sales guy I worked with, needed a training. His sales manners were like if you were at the cheap furniture store, if you know what I?m saying. He started our conversation with arguing about my trade-in's value and ridiculing me about it. He offered me the same price as for the vehicle they were selling, except that this vehicle was 1 year older, had 70k miles !!! over mine and did not have RES. Then over the next 15 minutes he said so many "NO", "Cant" and "Do not" I've never heard in my life. They wouldn?t move a dime on their selling price. Needless to say I didn't buy this vehicle and I doubt I will come back for another nor recommend this dealership to anyone else. This dealer needs to train their sales people on how to say NO to customers without steering them away forever. I made their manager aware of my experience, but no reply of any kind. If managers don?t care, what to expect from sales ? I have serviced my vehicle there as well. Their advisors are good, but technicians screwed up an easy, minor repair. I had to come back three times to get it fixed.

Never Trust - Going further downhill

by from Ellicott City, MD |

Over the years, starting in the late 1980s, we have bought a number of cars from this dealership. Although it was a little more expensive than other dealers, its close location was worth it. As time went on, the Service Department became increasingly oriented to ?finding additional problems? when a vehicle was brought in for regular service. When taken to other mechanics those ?problems? were not found. We began purchasing our cars at other dealers and getting service elsewhere. Recently, when a low beam headlight went out on our 2006 Acura MDX, I called to get an idea of the cost of fixing it. Their response was quite surprising even given the past history. First, I was told that they wanted to assess the situation to make sure that it was actually just the headlight rather than a bigger system problem. That assessment would cost $119.00. Then, I asked what the cost would be for the part and installation. I was told that the part would be $30 and the labor would be $90. In total the cost would be $239 if this were done with the assessment as they initially suggested or $ 120 for just the part and installation with the assessment which was strongly suggested. Instead, we called PEP Boys and were told the part and installation would be $35. Guess where we went? They did the job quickly and efficiently and everything is fine. Do you think we will ever consider going to this dealership again?

Great experience!

by from Columbia, MD |

It was a pleasure working with Chris Watson at Norris Acura. He was knowledgeable, trustworthy, friendly and charming. He patiently listened to and addressed all of my questions and concerns, and took his time to show me all the features of my new MDX. I felt like I was in good hands, and I just love my new ride! Would definitely recommend the dealership, and specifically Chris!

Chris Watson: knowledgeable and fair

by from Ellicott City, Maryland |

Chris Watson is very knowledgeable. He also hustles to meet customer's needs. I appreciated Chris' approach: enthusiastic but not aggressive.

NORRIS ACURA ELLICOTT CITY

by from ELLICOTT CITY Md |

We made a recent purchase of a 2014 RDX at NORRIS ACURA. We were helped in working through the purchase with Larry Snyder. He was very attentive to our questions, helped with understanding the specifics of the offer and finally made sure we were comfortable with all the features available on the car before driving off the lot.

2014 MDX/Norris Acura

by from Ellicott City, MD |

I have purchased 3 cars from Norris Acura. They were fantastic from the beginning of the Sales process through the long term service and maintenance. The staff is friendly, they offered a fair price, and are a pleasure to do business with. I have purchased a TL and an MDX in the last 2 years from Drew Hughes and he was fantastic. Jeff in the service department is top notch. I highly recommend this location.