Norris Acura West

Service 888-257-8021 Service 888-257-8021

Contact Internet Sales Department

Great Sales Experience!

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

Great experience with Victor and Tyronne. Very understanding of my needs and did everything possible to ensure a smooth process. Responsive and very helpful. Victor picked me up with the new car at my place, drove me to the insurance agent and then to the dealership to finalize paperwork and drive the car home. Glad I went with these guys and will be back for the new MDX!

Great Service Team

by from Columbia |

I had to take my 2008 Acura RDX in for a repair and was happy with the service and how I was treated; however, I did have to take my RDX back for an issue with the same repair. The service team and technician completed the work efficiently and there was not additional cost to me. I just think the part might have been faulty to begin with so I do not blame the service

excellent customer service

by from Baltimore Maryland |

I went into the dealership to have work done on my 10 year old car just so it would pass the emissions test. (I already failed twice). I did have plans on purchasing a new vehicle in about 60 days. However when I learned that it would be approximately 4k to get my car up to speed, the only logical thing to do was to purchase a new car. The sales and customer service staff were great. I not only drove off the lot with a new 2016 RDX but the sales person cleaned out my car two days later when I forgot some personal items in my 2004 MDX. I would recommend Norris Acura to anyone looking to for a good deal as well as a pleasant experience.

Wonderful car buying experience

by from Severna Park, MD |

I was faced with having to buy a new car after being hit buy a drunk driver. The staff at Norris acura were fabulous, especially Chris Watkins, my direct contact. We knew we wanted a MDX, but were not sure what the best financial option was: buy used, buy new or lease. They answered all of our questions, researched all of our options and did not try to oversell any option or add-ons. It was such a pleasant experience from beginning to end, I would definitely come back the next time we need to purchase a new car.

Great Experience

by from Eldersburg, MD |

What a great experience. I have to say this was the best experience I've had buying new cars in over 30 years. I bought a 2016 RDX with the Advance package. The whole process was quick and easy. No sitting around for hours while the sales person and sales manager played games with you. There was no high pressure sales tactics and even the finance manager was pleasant and straightforward. My salesman, Mark Franklin, even came in on his day off to deliver the car to me! I only gave the facilities four stars because it could use some updating, but hey, I didn't go there to hang out for the weekend, I wanted to buy a car. You can bet I will be back for our next car and referring my friends and colleagues. And I love the new RDX! I think it rides better and offers more than the Lexus RX350 and all for less money.

Excellent Job

by from Catonsville, MD |

Excellent work and customer service. The service department was very accommodating. I will definitely recommend to friends and family.

Long time customer

by from Ellicott City Md |

Have been dealing with Norris for almost 20 years. Service has been outstanding. Prompt, courteous, efficient. Go out of their way to communicate service recommendations. Feel pricing is fair, and the quality of the work is exemplary.

Great Service

by from odenton,MD |

I took my 2011 RDX in for multiple warranty repair items and asked if I could have the car back by 3:00pm; I got a call around 2:00pm that it was ready. The level of customer service at Norris was definitely exceptional. I would recommend Norris to everyone. Place to go for car service. Now if only the sales department were that good!

great buying experiance

by from ellicott city md |

Bought 2015 RDX ,everyone was very professional and coutesy .Work with me to get my deal. The level of customer service at Norris was definitely exceptional. I would recommend Norris to everyone. Place to go.

Outstanding Experience

by from Columbia, MD |

This was the fourth car that I bought from Norris Acura West so I have nothing but high praise for this dealership. The staff is courteous, helpful and truly cares about you. Chris Watson was a wonderful sales person and I really enjoyed working with him.