Bridgewater Volvo

1028 US-22, Somerville, NJ 08876

1 of 1 review

Fantastic Experience

by from Princeton, NJ |

I was introduced to this dealership in the summer of '13 when they repaired a power/alternator issue in my 2005 Volvo s40 that my local garage was unable to fix. I was so impressed with the service I received (professionalism and friendliness) that it made me decide that I would definitely purchase my next car there. The clutch in my car failed this week, and while I was trying to keep the car until at least December, the cost to repair it would have been more than the car was worth. So I was really in bind and needed a car fast. I called the dealership and David Yarussi helped my through all the steps and secured financing via phone and email so that when I went to the dealership that night, things would be in a good place. He respected my budget and I felt I got an extremely good deal. He was welcoming and friendly and made a day that was pretty stressful end in a fun way. I just picked up the car today and absolutely love it!!! David even spent the time to give a tutorial on how to use all the hi tech electronics, which I did not receive from the dealer I purchased my old car from. Steve Dolly in finance was also fantastic. He made what could have been signing of boring paper work fun, and he was candid and I didn't feel like a fast one was being pulled on me. Both gentlemen took the time to answer my questions at all stages of the process. There is nothing they could have done to make my car leasing experience any better because it was the best!! I'd wholeheartedly recommend this dealership and David and Steve to anyone in need of a new car.

(1-1 of 1 review)