Lester Glenn Auto

101 Rte 37 East, Toms River, NJ 08753

New 877-468-4814
Used 866-317-8147
Service 888-221-6708

Experience the way car buying should be, Experience Lester Glenn!

Great experience!

by from New Jersey |

Recently bought a new Jeep Grand Cherokee from Lester Glenn. I had a fantastic experience working with the employees there. Eddie was able to work with me to find the perfect car and work within my budget. At no time did I feel pressured or pushed into making a purchase. I would definitely recommend them! I live about an hour away and I will definitely be making the trip to return there in the future! Very happy with my experience!

I Highly Recommend Ann Marie Napoli and Lester Gle

by from Brick NJ |

Ann Marie Napoli was our salesperson at Lester Glen Subaru. We had a great experience and wound up buying a 2015 3.6R Legacy Sedan. We are thrilled with the car and the service we received during our sales process. I would highly recommend Ann Marie and I plan on buying my next car from Lester Glenn.

Amazing service

by from Lakewood |

I was very happy with how Steve took care of me and how he expedited the process of getting me in my new car. Thank you for everything and everyone should know what a great job and how professional everyone there is.

JP and the rest of the staff was great

by from Toms River, NJ |

I needed to get a replacement vehicle for a recently totaled car. Right from the beginning everyone was very helpful and kind in the process to quickly locate the exact car I was looking to get and get through the purchasing process. JP is possibly the nicest salesman I have ever had the pleasure to work with and he was able to move this process faster than I have ever seen. He knew exactly what they had available and outlined my options very well. He took care of all of the details very quickly and efficiently. He certainly made me feel like he was my ally in the process. I dealt with Dave for financing and warranty discussions and I also have to say he was excellent. Outlined all options very clearly and made sure every detail was just right in the contract. Also a very nice guy to deal with. Next time I need a vehicle I will be calling JP.

PURCHASING A NEW CAR

by from Brick, NJ |

Mike has a terrific personality and makes purchasing a vehicle an easy and informative experience. We have purchased vehicles from him in previous years and knew that we wanted to talk to him and only him, about buying a 2015 GMC Acadia. He is well-informed about all aspects that were of concern to us and made a complicated situation a smooth event. You see, I purchased an Acadia on a Monday and later realized (alas, after closing the deal) that it was lacking an item I wanted/needed. My mistake. I never mentioned to Mike how important this feature was to me and assumed the vehicle would have been equipped with it. Knowing I did not want to live with this situation for several years to come, I returned the following Monday to exchange the vehicle for an upgrade. Mike was surprised to say the least, but took it in stride and said "don't worry, we'll make it happen." And, indeed he made it happen. Mike's desire is to always see to it that the customer is satisfied and happy with their purchase. He is soft-spoken, never pushy, and always going the extra mile for the customer. After the purchase he wrote a letter to me, as well as a telephone call to make sure everything was alright and to remind me to call if I had any questions or problems. Mike is a huge asset to Lester Glenn and an A++++ individual.

Lester Glenn Auto aims to please!

by from Little Egg Harbor, NJ |

Greg Merritt worked very hard to find the Jeep Cherokee we were looking for with the options and color we desired. He was able to answer all questions we had and was very thorough in showing us all of the functions of the instrument panel. We would recommend this dealership and Greg Merritt to anyone looking for a car!

so far so good

by from toms river nj |

we are very pleased with purchase my salesman Lou Cerrato was great ,very helpful no pressure .this is our first jeep and we love it so far . Lou did all the right things we would confidently send family or friends to see him and when the time comes we will return for more of the same

great experience

by from Brick, NJ |

My overall experience with Lester Glenn Jeep was fantastic. My sales person (Kyle Harrison) was knowledgeable and friendly. At no time was pressure placed on me to purchase a vehicle. From the beginning to the end of the buying experience was quick and pleasurable. The entire staff was excellent. All my future vehicle purchases with be with Lester Glenn Jeep.

Awesome Experience

by from Manahawkin, NJ |

I have to say that my recent purchase of a new 2015 Dodge Ram 1500 was about as smooth and flawless as any buying experience that I ever had. I was in and out of the dealership in no time, and driving out with my new truck. My hats off to Eddie Elsayed who worked diligently with me leading up to the purchase.....even texting with me long after work hours to go over some fine details. Between him and Darren Applegate the finance manager, this buying experience was a pleasure.

Most Incredible Car-Buying Experience EVER!

by from Toms River, NJ |

I had been test driving various SUVs and minivans for 2 months prior to walking into Lester Glenn Chrysler. I met Sal Manneci who answered my questions and asked about everything I was looking for. He didn't want to sell me a van, he wanted to offer a van that had all of the options I was looking for. He became a sounding board as I went through various options and my need/desire for them. He listened and remembered those conversations. He found a van online that was getting ready to come in and knew it was the one for me. As soon as I saw it, I knew it too. We negotiated a price that worked well for me and he was very forthcoming and truthful along the way. Once the paperwork was finished, Sal sat in the van with me for 2 hours showing me every feature and explaining why and how it worked. I feel very well taken care of and feel great about my purchase. I love it more now than when I drove it off the lot.

Great experience

by from Toms River, NJ |

Had a great experience, would be willing to select a car from them again. Lester Glenn will do what ever needs to be done to help you.