Lester Glenn Auto

101 Rte 37 East, Toms River, NJ 08753

New 877-468-4814
Used 866-317-8147
Service 888-221-6708

Experience the way car buying should be, Experience Lester Glenn!

Above and beyond kind of people

by from Brick, NJ |

My first phone call was answered by Michele, who was really helpful answering the questions I had. She even had a manager call me back. The following day we came in and were greeted by Adam, who was in contact with Michele and Joe and Josh who knew we were coming in. Our whole experience was, from top to bottom, exceptional. Each person was an 'above and beyond' kind of person. Adam was really helpful, he worked hard to get things done the way we were asking him to, and he was extremely personable on top of it all. Dan who works in the finance department, was patient and thorough I know that for all these people I am speaking about, this is their job. However, their ability to not only be well educated, well spoken and diligent with all we needed but to also be genuinely kind, happy and helpful, made getting a car from Lester Glenn really a great experience. Thanks so much, Adam and all the others who helped us in the process.

Lester Glenn is easy to deal with.

by from Manchester, NJ |

I stopped by to look at the new models as I had not looked at new Jeeps in 2-3 years. My lease end was coming up in December and I wanted to get a head start. I wanted Red (again) or White and Eddie had a White Grand Cherokee Limited which had all the things I wanted except for an operable tailgate window (which no Jeeps have and isn't an option.) I do not understand why Jeep no longer provides that and it is almost a deal breaker for me but I had no option. This is the first Limited I have had, all my previous Jeeps were Laredo's with the X package. No more X package available and some of the things I wanted were not available on the Laredo any longer. I have had nothing but Jeeps since 1970 when I had a Willys Wagoneer with a Buick engine in it. All in all, I got a fair deal and Eddie was very helpful working with me to get to terms I could afford being retired and on a fixed income. I heartedly recommend Eddie to anybody walking thru the door that is "just looking" as he did not pressure me at all. It is hard to resist a brand new Jeep and now I have one.

Painless lease-nice truck

by from LBI,NJ |

Our business decided to lease a truck from Lester Glenn , after we had purchased 2 other vehicles for personal use from another Lester Glenn location.. This location did not disappoint. From selecting a truck, all the way through to the paperwork., this staff was very courteous and informative. We felt zero pressure and painlessly drove a new 2014 GMC truck back to our store.. We would like to thank Dan Deuber for accommodating us, and making this a stress free event. Bill and Don for cranking out the paperwork so we could move on with our tight schedule. Thanks Lester Glenn- again.

Extremely pleasant buying experience

by from Bayville, NJ |

The purchase of our new 2015 Cherokee Trailhawk from Lester Glenn was an extremely pleasant experience. We feel that we got an outstanding deal and were treated very well by all of the sales staff. Our salesman Kyle Harrison was very professional and very educated on the vehicles that he sells. We do not like high pressure sales and I have to say that at Lester Glenn, we experienced no pressure. They showed us the product, we went for a test drive and they gave us a great deal to include a very fair trade in value on our old car. Highly recommend Lester Glenn for anyone looking to purchase a car.

Stress Free Buying Experience

by from Brick NJ |

After spending a very long day trying to purchase my 4th Jeep (love the Grand Cherokee) I walked into Lester Glenn and once I sat with Steve Regan who I must say is a "superb" sales professional my day started to get better. Steve was very informative and handled all the details needed even taking the time to go through the vehicle systems with me. There is absolutely nothing more Steve could have done to make this experience a better one - he is just great! Great work ethic!!! So the vehicle is almost mine and I am ready to jump in and ride home but since I am financing the vehicle I now need to sit with Darren Applegate in Finance. What a great, cool, informative person - not a stuffy number cruncher :) Darren was so helpful, even taking some additional time to answer questions I had. First and foremost I would highly recommend a Jeep to anyone looking for a vehicle and secondly I would strongly suggest going to Lester Glenn to make that purchase because a great experience with a caring professional staff is better any given day then starting your day like I did at a different dealership and saying to yourself "why am I doing this". Go to Lester Glenn - you will enjoy the experience of buying your Jeep.

Stress free

by from Toms River, NJ |

It was a pleasure buying our Jeep Cherokee. Steve Regan was very informative about the Jeep. Price was good. Sales people were professional and made our buying experience stress free. Thanks to Steve Regan, Brian Reeves and Ed Fiorvante.

Kyle Harrison from Lester Glenn Awesome Experience

by from Toms River, NJ |

Walking into a car dealership can be overwhelming, not at Lester Glenn. thanks to the wonderful sales team we're loving our new Jeep Liberty. They absolutely take the hassle out of car buying and for once made it fun to buy a car. Going into Lester Glenn not knowing what I wanted to test drive, Kyle Harrison made it so easy to choose what we wanted just by listening to what we needed from a vehicle. I drove off the lot in the first Jeep we test drove. From the sales team to financing and the play area and popcorn .Lester Glenn is unbelievably accommodating. Thank you to everyone for being so friendly and making our experience one to remember.

It was a really pleasant experience much to my sur

by from Jackson NJ |

The fastest, most pleasant and easiest auto purchase I ever made!

best car buying experience by far

by from Barnegat,NJ |

Walking into a car dealership can be overwhelming, not at lester glenn. thanks to the wonderful sales team we're loving our new Jeep Liberty. They absolutely take the hassle out of car buying and for once made it fun to buy a car. Going into Lester glenn not knowing what I wanted to test drive, Kyle Harrison made it so easy to choose what we wanted just by listening to what we needed from a vehicle. I drove off the lot in the first Jeep we test drove. From the sales team to the play area and popcorn Lester Glenn is unbelievably accommodating. Thank you to everyone for being so friendly and making our experience one to remember.

The only place to buy a car. Period.

by from Lavallette, NJ |

First class service from everyone at Lester Glenn from the sales department (thanks to Steve Regan) to the finance department (thanks to Brian Reeves) to service. Lester Glenn is the only place I would go to buy car. Period.

Best car buying experience!

by from Toms River, NJ |

Everyone at Lester Glenn was friendly and made our car buying experience wonderful. Steve Regan, was incredibly patient and helpful. It was a no pressure, no hassle experience. I highly recommend Lester Glenn.