Lester Glenn Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

101 Rte 37 E, Toms River, NJ 08753

gReat salesmanship

by from Toms River Nj |

i stopped in Lester Glenn to look for a new car. I wasn't sure if I wanted to buy one that day, but after my sales guy Brandon took the time to listen to everything I was looking for, and my mom asking a million questions., I bought the car on spot...Joe Horsefield came up to me to introduce himself.. He was the sweetest, nicest man.. I have utmost respect for him.. If u are ever looking for a place to go to buy a great car with awesome sale a ship Lester Glenn is the place to go.. Thank you for an awesome experience... Michelle Hund

The worst dodge service center in New Jersey.

by from Toms River, New Jersey |

If you are having car troubles. Take your car somewhere else for repair!! They have service technicians that lie to the customers. Hassle you about getting a loaner car. It takes them five days to just look at your vehicle. Then another four to get a part for your vehicle. And I begged them to get it to move faster as I had a serious family emergency. Hands down the worst service I've ever received.

HAPPY CUSTOMER!

by from Browns Mills,New Jersey |

I recently leased a 2015 Terrain. I worked with Lee Dell'olio and Mike Amarando I can?t say enough about these two gentlemen or my experience. Mike took time to listen to what I was looking for and then patiently showed me my options. I have purchased several new cars in the past and this is the first time that I felt relaxed while making my decision. Once I made my decision Lee stepped in and made my loan approval process just as smooth. Before leaving the dealership Mike took time to give me a personal demonstration on the car?s features. It was after nine pm and he did not rush through the process, he even took time to program my phone and my husband?s phone into my new vehicle. I will certainly recommend this dealership to my family and friends. Thank you for such an exciting and positive experience!.

Great service excellent knowledgeable salesman

by from Whiting New Jersey |

Joseph was pleasant, informative, wonderful, patient and understanding of my needs and pricing requirements and obliging to them. I would highly recommend buying a car from Lester Glenn and Joseph

satisfied

by from Jackson, NJ |

The sales persons were courteous and took interest in helping me achieve my goals for a new vehicle. i was able to step into a new four door wrangler rubicon for the same monthly payment i had for three years prior.

Loyal customer

by from Keyport, NJ |

Bought my oldest daughter a car three years ago, came back this week for a car for my youngest daughter. Great service both times, have highly recommended Lester Glenn to others, Bob Reyes is wonderful.

Great Service

by from Holmdel,NJ |

Eddie and staff were instrumental in helping me get out of a finance from a previous vehicle. I can't thank Eddie enough for everything and making the process easy and understandable. Eddie showed me many vehicles to choose from and I felt very comfortable the entire process and he helped me into a very very nice car. Definitely made me a customer for life. Thanks again Eddie and staff.

Amazing service

by from Toms River NJ |

I bought my first car with Lester Glenn and they couldn't have made the experience any better! I went by myself with no experience and drove off in the exact vehicle I wanted and with the exact payment I wanted. Lou Molino was very patient and kind. After two months of having my car I ran over a screw , had a leaking tire and work 7 days a week! The service workers worked with me all the way on my schedule and fixed everything! I will NEVER buy a car anywhere else !!

excellent service

by from toms river nj |

I came in knowing just what i was looking for and steve was able to locate the jeep i wanted and have it delivered as promised and very knoweledgable about the car i was buying. brian in finance was friendly and explained everything to me what I thought would be torturous ended up being good.

Excellent service at Lester Glenn Jeep

by from Toms River , NJ |

Steve was very helpful and attempted to get me the best deal he could. I had very little money to put down and he still worked with me. I would recommend Steve, Brian Reeves the finance manager and Ed Fiorvante the manager of Jeep Lester Glenn; to anyone reading this review. These guys have a difficult job dealing with people on tight budgets who are looking for the best deal.