Lester Glenn Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

101 Rte 37 E, Toms River, NJ 08753

Challenger - HONEST DEALER

by from Cream Ridge, NJ |

I am 60 years old and just bought my first NEW car in a long time. Eddie Elsayed was very easy to work with and gave me the best deal right out the gate. There were no games played or time wasted. I am very happy with me Challenger and happy that I came to Lester Glenn. Thanks!

Best car buying experience ever!!

by from Marlton, NJ |

I have been in customer service for 30 years and Lester Glenn Hyundai of Manahawkin is outstanding!! Every person on staff was focused on making my experience excellent. I had many questions thru the process and each level of personnel never made me feel as if I was interrupting or being burdensome. I especially appreciated Justin Miner my salesperson. The managers Pat Sweeney and Mike Erli made the process very easy. I never felt pressured as I have at many other dealerships. He went above and beyond at every step. This dealership sets the standard.

Awesome~

by from Toms River, NJ |

I was looking to trade in my older jeep for a new one. Steve was able to get me a great deal and was very professional during the whole process. I was not looking forward to the usual high pressured sales experience. I was not pressured at all! Steve listened to what I was looking for, answered any questions I had, what budget I was willing to have and he was able to get me in a brand new Patriot. Thank you!! Easiest and best experience I have encountered and any dealership!

Great Dealership

by from Manasquan, NJ |

I was really interested in a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee but was not looking forward to the usual high pressured sales experience you normally get at a dealership. I spoke with a few different friends who have purchased cars from Lester Glenn for years and was relieved to hear Lester Glenn was not that type of company. I was assisted by Sales Consultant Michael Sandella who I found to be very professional and knowledgeable. He listened intently as I described the Jeep that I wanted and he never pushed me toward any vehicle outside of my description. Michael was upfront and honest about the entire process and a great representative for Lester Glenn. Extremely glad I chose them.

A Pleasurable experience in buying a new vehicle

by from Franklin Lakes, NJ |

JP Dasilva was an excellent salesman and very knowledgeable in all aspects of the vehicle I was interested in. He made me feel like Family from the start and was very courteous and respectful in dealing with me. Every question I gave he had the answer immediately and I felt he was very qualified for his job as a sales representative.

Great Experience

by from Freehold,NJ |

My son has dealt with Lester Glenn dealerships before and has been very happy. I was looking for a certain used truck which became available at Lester Glenn Chrysler. We had found a few others to look at but my wife and I decided to stop here first. Were glad we did. We walked in and met Steve Regan and we had a great experience. From the first minute we entered till we left it was wonderful. We also worked with Ed Fiorvante , manager and Brian Reeves, finance and each of them were great to work with. We never felt pressured and Steve worked to get us the deal we all were happy with. . We will definitely be back and would recommend Lester Glenn to anybody looking for a car / truck !!

Great Experience

by from Forked River, NJ |

The entire process of leasing my new Jeep Compass was wonderful from my initial email and phone contact to my salesman Michael Sandella. Michael made sure to review all possibilities in order for me to receive the best possible deal. Michael along with his manager, Jim Prendergast allowed me to take the Jeep Compass home overnight to make sure it was the right care for me. No strings attached! If I didn't like the car I could return the keys the next day no questions asked. He had an opportunity to work with another customer while I was waiting but opted to remain with me until my car was delivered to me. Making me his priority was important to him and certainly left a great impression on me. He answered all of my questions and concerns and if he was not sure he sought out assistance in order to provide me with accurate information. Michael was a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend Lester Glenn Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram auto group. Request Michael Sandella as your salesman and you will have a positive hassle free experience! Beverly H.

Amazing Service!!!!

by from Brick NJ |

Michael was absolutely amazing! Very down to earth, great help, answered every question we threw at him. Went above and beyond for us, and was great company to talk to. Made our time there worth while. Got an amazing car that i wanted for a great price and was beyond satisfied with the entire experience. Left the dealership with a smile on my face and no frustration. Great Job Mike!!! P.S watch out for Kiera! And make sure you ask for Flo!!!

Excellent customer service.

by from Toms River, NJ |

Kyle was a dream to work with. This was the first time I didn't have to wait hours to sign paperwork. Everything is organized. Kyle made my whole family feel comfortable. Usually you feel pressured when making a decision, but not at this Lester Glenn dealership. The whole staff is wonderful. Great job!

2015 Outback Ltd / Nav / Eyesight

by from Ocean,NJ |

Researched and drove multiple vehicles before deciding on the Outback, Found the exact car at the best price in stock at Lester Glenn. Test drove and decided to buy. Staff was extremely knowledgeable and very friendly. Made sure we understood every step of the buying process. A very enjoyable experience. Thanks Jack for all your help.