Lester Glenn Hyundai

(2.0) 3 Reviews

551 Rt 72 East, Manahawkin, NJ 08050

Poor service and representation

by from Cherry hill, nj |

Called and made an appointment for my free oil change and filled out the form so I could leave my car there and go shopping in my friends car. They called me an hour later asking what did I want done and then proceeded to sell me. More. Needless to say they made me wait another hour for an oil change so I spent two hours for the free oil change they owed me after I spent over 50,000 in cars at once. Also, all they kept saying was to rate them a ten. Hello

New cars

by from Maple Shade, NJ |

I spent over 50,000 on two new vehicles. The first one the kept calling me to come get it and the second one took 6 hours to deliver with nothing bit excuses. I am not dumb they could of told me up front they had to get it from Toms River so I could get some lunch. I call for service twice with no call back and when you dial the operator the phone rings off the hook. Next time I will be at Burns Hyundai.

BEWARE

by from Kingston, Pa |

Their listed prices include incentives most people will not qualify for. Also they do NOT go by KBB for trade in, they go by another sourse that pays thousands less. In the end u can get abetter deal elsewhere.

Lester Glenn Hyundai responded to this review

October 14, 2012

Hi Online Car Shopper, Thank you for the opportunity to address your feedback and try to offer you a resolution. Our KBB program does in fact save many people thousands of dollars when they purchase a vehicle from us. We try to be as transparent as possible. Yes, there are some rebates that not everyone qualifies for, they are clearly disclosed on our homepage and in our correspondence. Our military rebate saves military personnel an additional incentive as a thank you for their service to our Country. Recent College graduated get a boost by saving an addition savings and current Hyundai owners save get a rebate for loyalty. The 2013 is excluded from the program however, I would be more than happy to work out the most competitive deal for you. Please call me at 732-557-3840, that's my direct line at the dealership. I will be more than happy to assist you further. Sincerely, Chris Hardick Business Development Director Lester Glenn Auto Group chardick@lesterglenn.com 732-557-3840