Sam's Automotive

Sam's Automotive

1972 S Parker Rd Unit B, Denver, CO 80231

Used 866-280-7996

Absolutely a great SUV for the money!!!!

by from Denver |

I never had such a great experience when buying a car, went to so many places but got rejected due to my credit line. Sam's automotive was so helpfull and understanding with my issue and tried to get the best deal for me with the credit. Got the car of my dreams, Toyota Raf 4 2005. Reliable, great power, extremely comfortable seats, no squeaks or rattles. Loved the care that got from Sam and Arkadii, they were so helpful and understanding all the throughout. As soon as I got inside the shop, Sam walked up to me, was very accommodating and kind, gave test drive on couple of cars and couple hrs later made the decision but was very worried with the credit. They talked to their banks, got me a great deal with low interest!!!! Thank you so much!!! Was the best experience ever!!!!! P

Bad customer servive

by from colorado springs, co. |

Left several Emails for a certain truck, and I never heard back.

Just bought celiac joe from Littleton

by from Littleton, co |

This was the greatest experience I have ever had buying a car. These guys know the true value of getting you out on the road in a quality car with no hassle! I will come back for many years for my next vehicle if need be! I recommend SAMs automotive if you are looking for quality and great people to buy from!

Horrible Customer Service

by from Denver, CO |

I went to look at a vehicle today that I had previously researched for a few weeks. We pulled up and stepped out of the car, there was no greeting, no acknowledgment that we were even there. I finally asked for help with the car I was interested in, the gentleman unlocked and started the car for me. We took the car for a test drive after about 15 minutes of waiting for his partner to arrive. We arrived back at the dealer and said we liked the car and wanted to discuss the price. The first gentleman we dealt with got very agitated and started going on about how the car was already at a low price and there would be no negotiation. We attempted to talk them down anyways, saying that the car had been in an accident and the tire pressure monitor system was in need of service. He didn't understand what we were telling him and began to loose his temper. Overall a very rude and hostile environment, no sense of customer service whatsoever. I strongly recommend you look elsewhere.

Excellent service!

by from Denver, CO |

I was in store for a new car and they had the one I wanted! I got the carfax from them and a test drive. I haven't had to buy a new car in over 10 years and they made it painless with financing as well. I'm excited to drive it home! Thanks Sam's Automotive!!!

If you guys need a great car awesome trade in

by from Aurora ,CO |

Guys and Girls if you need great deal awesome trade in and low rates with no spending forever reading reviews go visit Sam's Automotive 1972 S Parker Rd Unit B Denver CO

Best service and Happy customer

by from Denver, CO |

After searching heavily on the internet for the right car I visited this dealership. People were very friendly and courteous. Answered all my questions. I was put in touch with the auto finance company on the spot. Got great financing and a wonderful car for the money I wanted to spent. I mainly spoke with Arkadi and Nathan who happened to be most professional and courteous people. I will highly recommend these dealership to my friends and family.

skeptical at first, but very happy!

by from Castle Rock |

I was a bit skeptical pulling into the lot with my family, however we decided to stick around and take a look at the Toyota van that we saw on Cars.com. The salesman Mr. Arkadi greeted us and showed us the van. Mind you, I had been to about 4 or 5 other dealerships by this time and I was expecting the sales pitch. What I found was that the car was clean, and more importantly Arkadi knew just about everything about the van we were looking at. I had been to a few Toyota dealerships and the sales guys were much more interested in making a deal and didn?t know half what was explained to me by Arkadi, and they were Toyota guys! We came back for a test drive a few days later and heard a squeak when we went over bumps. I mentioned this to Arkadi and he told me that it was the jack that was loose. I rolled my eyes figuring he was just trying to brush it under the rug. When we got back he spent nearly 20 min fixing the loose jack, and sure enough that was the problem. After we bought the car Arkadi?s son Nate helped program a second keyless door entry remote for free, which I?m sure the dealership would have charged a ton for. We also brought it to our mechanic to check everything out and he literally laughed and told us that he has never seen a used car so clean and that he didn?t recommend anything to be done at the present time. Overall we are VERY happy with the experience and we love our new (well, new to us anyways) van!

I love it when a plan comes together!

by from Parker, CO |

I needed a new car because I have my first child due in may, and my 90 civic H.B. with 300k is not going to cut it! So i did some shopping around for about a week or so, and found my new 05 VW jetta. Arkadi @ Sam's Automotive took great care of me, and sold me a car that is in great condition! The transaction went soo smooth, and he has financing people who know how to make things easy for you! They got me a great APR, and a payment I can easily afford! I normally pay cash for my cars, and never like to finance a car, but they made me feel completely comfortable, so that even if I do have to use my minimum payments, it will be a breeze! Thanks again for everything! You guys rock!

Sams Automotive is the right choice of dealership

by from Aurora CO |

I recently purchased a used car from Sams Automotive and I have to say it was great. I had some quotes from other dealers. They told me to bring them in and they would beat the other deals. I was not disappointed! They offered me a cappuccino and I also had a cookie that they had just made (from home). Great experience! very friendly service. Will definitely go back when I need to get another car for me or my family!

Great work together

by from Denver CO |

I purchased my Acura there. Sams Automotive is truly the first rate dealer. Sales Consultant Mr. Arkadi is a great person to work with. After agreeing upon the purchasing price, Arkadi and Sam (Manageowner) worked out a reasonable trade-in price for my old car. The entire buying experience has been very pleasant. There is not a single sales pressure, only helpfulness. I highly recommend this dealer to friends and family. Will be back for another car for sure.