Sam's Automotive

1972 S Parker Rd, Denver, CO 80231

Used 866-280-7996

skeptical at first, but very happy!

by from Castle Rock |

I was a bit skeptical pulling into the lot with my family, however we decided to stick around and take a look at the Toyota van that we saw on Cars.com. The salesman Mr. Arkadi greeted us and showed us the van. Mind you, I had been to about 4 or 5 other dealerships by this time and I was expecting the sales pitch. What I found was that the car was clean, and more importantly Arkadi knew just about everything about the van we were looking at. I had been to a few Toyota dealerships and the sales guys were much more interested in making a deal and didn?t know half what was explained to me by Arkadi, and they were Toyota guys! We came back for a test drive a few days later and heard a squeak when we went over bumps. I mentioned this to Arkadi and he told me that it was the jack that was loose. I rolled my eyes figuring he was just trying to brush it under the rug. When we got back he spent nearly 20 min fixing the loose jack, and sure enough that was the problem. After we bought the car Arkadi?s son Nate helped program a second keyless door entry remote for free, which I?m sure the dealership would have charged a ton for. We also brought it to our mechanic to check everything out and he literally laughed and told us that he has never seen a used car so clean and that he didn?t recommend anything to be done at the present time. Overall we are VERY happy with the experience and we love our new (well, new to us anyways) van!

I love it when a plan comes together!

by from Parker, CO |

I needed a new car because I have my first child due in may, and my 90 civic H.B. with 300k is not going to cut it! So i did some shopping around for about a week or so, and found my new 05 VW jetta. Arkadi @ Sam's Automotive took great care of me, and sold me a car that is in great condition! The transaction went soo smooth, and he has financing people who know how to make things easy for you! They got me a great APR, and a payment I can easily afford! I normally pay cash for my cars, and never like to finance a car, but they made me feel completely comfortable, so that even if I do have to use my minimum payments, it will be a breeze! Thanks again for everything! You guys rock!

Sams Automotive is the right choice of dealership

by from Aurora CO |

I recently purchased a used car from Sams Automotive and I have to say it was great. I had some quotes from other dealers. They told me to bring them in and they would beat the other deals. I was not disappointed! They offered me a cappuccino and I also had a cookie that they had just made (from home). Great experience! very friendly service. Will definitely go back when I need to get another car for me or my family!

Great work together

by from Denver CO |

I purchased my Acura there. Sams Automotive is truly the first rate dealer. Sales Consultant Mr. Arkadi is a great person to work with. After agreeing upon the purchasing price, Arkadi and Sam (Manageowner) worked out a reasonable trade-in price for my old car. The entire buying experience has been very pleasant. There is not a single sales pressure, only helpfulness. I highly recommend this dealer to friends and family. Will be back for another car for sure.

great dealer!

by from centennial co |

I recently purchased a car there (Lexus RX 350). this small family owned and operated dealership was very helpful. Sales person (same manager/owner) was very nice and showed me all around. They were very nice to me and agreed to show that car to my independent mechanic. Despite my credit isnt good, they patiently worked with me and my bank. finally i was approved and got my lovely car! VERY VERY convenient and great and quick service. Highly recommended!!!!

Horrible service, do homework

by from Littleton, CO |

Their customer service is the worst. When I got out of my car a couple employees looked rig at me but didn't say a thing. I started looking around when finally someone asked if they could help me. Test drove 3 vehicles. Unlike other reviews that was a positive for me. They gave me a fair price for trade in on my van. But it took hours to do paperwork. They kept bouncing back and forth between me and another guy who was working on a deal. They do have good deals but do your homework. Don't expect good customer service.

Sam's Automotive responded to this review

December 19, 2013

Hello Derek, Im sorry that you experienced bad customer service in our dealership. As i understand and remmember correctly, the owner of the dealership Sam went above and beyond and drove to your house for your wife to sign the paperwork and deliver the vehicle. I dont think you will experience that at a diffrent dealership. Another reason why you have waited, is becouse one of the sales managers took the car for an emission test on a saturday, saving you the time and trouble of doing it on your own. Just like we previously told you, we are more than welcome to help you and assist you with any vehicle problems. Once again, im sorry for the experience Sam's Automotive

Buyer beware!

by from Denver, CO |

I bought a 1999 Toyota Sienna minivan from these people. It took almost 3 hours just to do the paperwork. They charged me an RTD tax that I was not supposed to pay because I live in Elbert County. The vehicle didn't last me but 6 months before the engine threw a rod. Don't trust them when they tell you that the vehicles they sell are in good shape!

Obviously did not want my business!

by from Englewood, Co. |

I was never contacted after expressing interest in one of their automobiles. That is no way to conduct a customer service based business.

Never even got service.

by from Denver Co |

I contacted them several times and they never even responded to me. No call or email. Very rude and unprofessional.

Very Unprofessional!!!

by from Brighton, CO |

I ended up taking my nephew back to this dealership to get his money back. We were approached from the dealer saying that he couldn't have his money back because "He made deal". On the receipt it did say that upon deal this money would go to the car. I argued with him saying there hasnt been a deal made because of the financing. They came back with a high monthly payment that he could not make. I asked him if the car changed names to my nephew and he said no. I proceeded to tell him that then there is no deal on anything. He kept saying time is money, that he spent so much time on trying to get him financed. Ive dealt with a lot of dealers in the past and this is how they make their money right? Working for the consumer which irritated me more. Ended up giving my nephew $400 of the $500 dollars that was givin to him.This dealership is wrong in every which way... Beware of putting any kind of money down or buy with caution but you know what just don't buy from them. A lot better trusting dealers, people out there then these guys!!