Sam's Automotive

1972 S Parker Rd, Denver, CO 80231

Used 866-280-7996

happy customer

by from Denver Co |

Just bought a car from Sam's automotive, awesome experience! I would highly recommend Arkadii, if your looking for a used vehicle .

Great Place !!!!!!

by from denver co |

I recently bought a 2003 Honda Accord for my son as his graduation gift. The car is perfect, runs like a new car. All I can say is that Sam's Automotive is a great place if you are looking for a good car for a good price. I highly recommend this place, great service, great staff !!!!!!

Toyota yaris great service

by from Denver co |

Great deal at SAMs automotive. Had a nice car with my name on it. The salesman was very supportive and made sure that I felt comfortable in buying the car. Ross called me after work and wanted to let me know that he was there to help me with the entire process. They have the right people at SAMs

Great service

by from New York ny |

Great service I live in New York and bought my car at SAMs automotive. Sam's did everything to accommodate me in the buying process. The did all the legwork and made sure tha I was comfortable in the entire process. Definitely recommend SAMs automotive dealership. They helped me get financed with no down payment even brought the paperwork to me in New York Love the Toyota highlander Great car drives very smooth

Excellent Service !!!

by from Denver, CO |

I bought my first car from Sams Automotive, the sales man Arkadi was very helpful in making my decision with the car and whole process was fast and easy. He gave me very good deal . When I have questions or problems with the car I come down to the dealership and Arcadi always takes care of the issue. I highly recommend SAMs Automotive . Great place, great service!!!

Great Service

by from Denver Colorado |

This is my first experience with Denver dealer. This place, in my opinion, is awesome! I just bought a car from there a month ago. The salesman Russ, was wonderful. Low pressure, no hassle, and I had a great test drive. I test drove both a Toyota Rav4 and a Nissan Armada to see which one I like best. When I came there, they had the cars ready for me to test drive. The manager Arkadi was awesome and paper work was done easy and fast. Even without asking me, the finance person gave me the best loan. I was there and out of there in less than two hours. When i will think to buy a car again in the future, this is the place where I will go again.

Love my Escape

by from Denver, colorado\ |

Ford did it right. Love the way it handles, the visibility, ride, you name it. Was sure I was going to buy a Honda but then I drove this and fell for it. I am happy to report that I very pleased with it. It has been very reliable and fun to drive. I have spent two months in the mountains with it and have found it to be one tough vehicle. I have to do some trail riding in the mountains and the traction control on the car has taken me to places that I could not have gone without it. I am surprised that some of the recent reviews have given this SUV such a low rating. I love this car. Before this purchase I had only bought cars from Japan. I wanted to spend my dollars in the US. I gave Ford a try and am glad that I did. Do not be afraid to buy this car. Loved the help that I got from SAM'S Automotive, they were so patience and helpful even gave me to ride couple other cars before I made my decision. I took me a while to make my decision but after showing to my friends I wanted it even more. I'm totally going to recommend to my worker and my friends from school about SAMs Automotive.

Great Service and Friendly

by from Lone Tree, CO |

I just moved to Colorado few months ago and really needed a car. SAMs Automotive had a lot of different variaties and well on budget. The staff there were very helpful with all my car needs. And the process was very quick. They helped me with finding a car to financing it to getting me set up with insurance all in one day and one place. I left the lot with a new fully loaded car that works as if it's brand new. I would most diffenetly go back there and recommend to all my family and friends.

Sketchy Cars and Sketchy Salesmen

by from Denver |

Went to look at a used car from an Ad that was posted on their website. Looks clean in the pictures and on the website, but when I got to the lot, it was a whole different scenario. First problem I had, was that they did not allow me to drive the car. They only let me start it up and make sure the A/C worked. Secondly, having previous car repair experience, I could tell that the car had previous body work and a few engine components replaced. I asked the salesman about it and he "reassured me" that the car was in perfect condition and that he had a carfax report for the vehicle which told that it had no problems, although he would not show it to me. Third problem I had, was when I made a reasonable cash offer on the car and the salesman immediately told me no and that the car was being sold for another dealer. He claimed that the price listed on the website was the cash price which was already well over blue book value for the condition it was in and on top of that, he told me that there would a dealer handling fee, charge for finance (optional), and no guarantee on the vehicle. Overall, the car was almost $1,000 over what was listed as the internet price. The salesman definitely became irritated and defensive when I told him that I would need to keep looking before I made a final decision. He tried one last time to convince me that I would not find a better car at a better price before I left and tried to get me to go ahead and start some paperwork. Needless to say, I had to decline and marked them off of my list for consideration and found a better deal elsewhere. I just couldn't believe how a shady place like this can even even stay in business. Don't buy a car from anyone who won't let you take it for a test drive and don't trust anyone who won't guarantee their service or their price.

Shady

by from Denver, co |

I went to Sam's to look at a vehicle. They allowed me a very short test drive and declined to allow me to take it to a mechanic or to drive it around for a day to see how it felt. At first I thought they were being nice, opening the doors and trunk for me. After I purchased the vehicle, I found out that it was because the car has electrical problems that they were hiding from me. While I did sign an "as is" contract, if they knew there were problems with the car, they had a responsibility to tell me about them. Upon calling to follow up with them about the problems, they refused to talk to me and will not return my call. I'm hoping nothing else is wrong with the car and am currently getting it checked out. I'd say that if you decide to buy from this dealer, be very careful. They are shady.