Tulley BMW of Manchester

Service 888-215-1022

Satisfaction in motion.

Great Facility & Dealership

by from Westmorelane,NH |

WE were very impressed with the level of knowledge that our sales professional (Gina) had. Gina knew every detail regarding the vehicle we ultimately purchased. Also had the need to use the service facility during our first 6 weeks and the service professionals were equally as professional. Car was fixed on time and returned in showroom ready condition. I will definitely go back to Tulley in the future.

John Steele made buying our new car easy.

by from Derry N.H. |

I wanted to purchase a BMW for my wife for christmas. John made the whole process easy and straight forward. I was able to get the certified car she wanted at a good price. When my wife came to the dealership to pick up the car John had the car pulled into the showroom with a large red bow on the hood and a sign wishing merry christmas. None of these things in themselves are that extrodenary , but made me and my wife very happy. I would certainly recommend John Steele as someone you should speak with if you are even thinking of getting into a BMW.

Great dealership!

by from Newton, MA |

Steve Hammond was most knowledgeable about the cars. Great dealership, great price and great service.

They're not getting my business

by from Concord NH |

I'd give them zero stars if that was an option, because they never responded to my inquiry about purchasing a BMW. I guess they must be selling a lot of cars if they're too busy to answer me, so they probably won't miss the sale that I won't be giving to them.

Tulley BMW of Manchester responded to this review

October 9, 2014

Dear Still Shopping, Thank you for sharing your story, even with negative feedback we take it in and learn from it. I am sorry for the lack of attention you were given for your inquiry. I am not sure why our Sales Team would not respond to a curious customer. But I will use your feedback as a training example. Nonetheless, I would like to turn this unfortunate event around and change your opinion of Tulley BMW of Manchester. If you are willing to give us another chance and would like to discuss this matter further, please do not hesitate to call me. Jay Van Sciver General Manager 603-644-2691

Great Car, Awesome Sales Professionals

by from Sandown, NH |

We had a fabulous buying experience at Tulley. The salesman, John Steele, was very knowledgeable. He really helped to explain all the features of the car. We'll be sure to buy again from Tulley in the future.