Mercedes-Benz of Hunt Valley

9800 York Rd, Cockeysville, MD 21030

New 888-454-9101
Used 866-841-6234
Service 888-551-1943

Celebrating 45 years of continuous family ownership and management.

Everthing went wrong except your dealership

by from Glen Arm, MD |

Mr. Kimmel was helpful and patient with us. Several things went wrong with my car and it had to be towed. My courtesy car was beautiful and clean for use during Easter. I received two phone calls to keep me informed as to the progress of the work. I sustained a flat on the courtesy car and roadside assistance came and changed the tire. When so many things can go wrong in a day your dealership absolutely does it right.

April 30, 2014

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad you had a positive experience!

For 20 years I have come to depend on Al Riggio

by from Towson, MD |

When I have needed advice on a new car, trading in the old one, equipment in a new car suitable for my needs, Al Riggio is the man at Valley I turn to. He's helped me buy cars for my mother in Florida as well as locally. I trust his judgement implicitly. I've never ben disappointed. I have recommended him to my friends who have questions about future purchases or those with a general problem. He's helped even if a new car is not in the offinhg.

April 24, 2014

Thank you for being one of our valued long time customers! We appreciate you feedback, and I'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Al.

Exceptional Customer Service

by from Baltimore |

I brought my SLK350 in for normal service and had the pleasure of dealing with Lori Ludwig. Lori provided me with accurate information on my service needs, made suggestions ( no pressure) and was friendly. I have dealt with Lori on two occasions and she is a professional. I picked my car up and Lori greeted me and personally checked me out. Nice unexpected touch. In addition, I have to note Chris Murray as well. Chris was my advisor a previous visit this winter. On the visit mentioned above, Chris noted me standing outside and came out to greet me by name- he remembered me! How great is that. Keep up the good work MB Hunt Valley. Reputation is everything in business. BrendaS.

April 24, 2014

Brenda, we are happy to hear that both Lori and Chris were able to provide you with excellent service. Thank you for your feedback!

I got what I ordered and more!

by from Phoenix, MD |

Was replacing an MB S550 coming off lease with a new S550. Valley guided me through the process of figuring out what I wanted and could afford, then ordered it, and when it came in before my lease was up, helped me transition to the new car and lease seamlessly and without any fuss, and most importantly, without more money from me. Cant wait to order another ne in 36 months or less! Thanks Nick, you did a very professional job, with the upfront order process and then briefing my with the updates to the new car. All in all, a stress free and worry free process.

April 4, 2014

Tom, we are happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an excellent sales experience! Thank you for your feedback!

good job

by from LUTHERVILLE MD |

Very good repairs. but took too long to finish,. needs to glo quicker. i was without my car and with a rental for 15 days. very inconvenient.

April 4, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear of the delay while servicing your car.

Great service

by from Baltimore, MD |

Great sales staff and service staff. Every aspect of my experience with this dealership has been excellent.

Service dept relentless in finding And solving pro

by from Towson , Maryland |

Service Representative , Michael Kimmel did a great job of keeping me briefed on progress. Took some time to find the ultimate cause of the problem! Mechanic was relentless! While expensive, I love my SUV Diesel, 90,000 plus Miles, and delighted to have it back ! Great work !

Tenacious in locating problem

by from Pikesville, MD |

Had an annoying vibration coming from the dashboard. Service department worked, in all, five days to finally locate and correct source. They refused to give up and finally located the problem in the engine compartment with the sound being transferred to the passenger compartment through a support attached to the firewall. They will go to all lengths to make the customer happy.

Exceeded expectations

by from Alexandria, VA |

I recently moved from California and have had my MB serviced at a number or different dealerships over the years and MB of Hunt Valley ranks as one of the best. The first person I talked with was the young gentleman that checked me in for service and he couldn't have been more helpful. I'm on the road a lot but plan to schedule my service around my trips to Hunt Valley, MD so that I know my MB will be well taken care of. It has 172k miles and runs great thanks to dedicated MB service centers like this.

Overall

by from Baltimore, MD |

Dealing with Hunt Valley Motors is such a pleasure. All staff members are friendly and supportive. The service is impeccable. Rogelio, in particular, is always extremely helpful and a pleasure to deal with. He always makes my experience a positive one. He is a true asset to your company