Gregory J Auto Sales, Inc.

Gregory J Auto Sales, Inc.

28640 Utica Rd, Roseville, MI 48066

Used 888-466-4171

Buyer Beware!

by from Westland, MI |

I stopped in on my day off because I was looking for a new car and shopping around. First off most of his selection is pretty poor. Looks like He pretty much buys what he can and puts it on a lot hoping for buyers. When someone finally did come talk to us he was very rude. We didn't even get to talk about the only car on this lot that was worth buying because we left the lot. Thumbs down!

Great deal and service for a used car

by from Clinton Twp, MI |

Gregory J Auto Sales was the second stop I made on a random Saturday out looking for a new car. I saw a nice 2007 G6 and we talked for a little bit about how much he could offer me and what I could get for the trade in value of my old car. I left there without buying that day because I still wanted to shop around to see if there were any other deals out there. Four days, 12 dealerships later and hours of internet searches, I still could not get the G6 and the offer he put on the table out of my head. So, I went back in and worked out a deal. He offered me a very fair price (I know this because I searched the value of what the car should be and saw what other dealerships were offering) included with the trade in for my older car. After the purchase, he insisted on washing the already clean car and freshening it up a bit more before I left. A great price and awesome customer service. I recommend going to Greg and seeing what he has to offer. This will be the first stop I make next time when looking for a car.

Good Service

by from Ypsilanti, MI |

Had great customer service! I received email about cars and anything I needed information on as soon as I asked about it. If anyone is in need of a vehicle they should give this place a chance. The buyer can only do so much! The dealer will help you with what your looking for, and that's what is in store here!

Good but not great

by from Detroit mi |

I only got 1 phone call from a email I sent to the dealer. I received no voicemail or follow up email. The vehicle I was looking at was really patched together and crudely repainted. Very nice service employees very nice but some of the vehicles are questionable.

Great people!!!!

by from clinton township mi |

This was by far the easiest auto purchase ever !Honest people ,Nice selection of cars.I would recommend this car dealer to anyone !

Great service

by from Detroit,Mi |

I find Gregory J.Auto Sales to be outstanding dealership in the community very trustworthy and honest with good deals and a very nice selection of pre-owned vehicles.

2006 Saturn Ion

by from Clunton twsp, MI |

I received an excellent deal and financing. I would recommend them to anyone!

2006 Ion Purchse

by from clinton twsp, mi |

I was very satisfied with the quality of the vehicle, the financing terms, and the service received. I strongly recommend them.

I am really satisfied

by from Troy, MI |

I was really satisfied with the salesman and the financing. I never thought I would be able to get financed and they arrange everything! I would recommend them for sure.

2000 Impala Purchase

by from Eastpointe, MI |

Great service great cars at great prices. I would recommend them to all my friends!