Gregory J Auto Sales, Inc.

Gregory J Auto Sales, Inc.

28640 Utica Rd, Roseville, MI 48066

Used 888-466-4171

very disappointed

by from clinton township, MI |

I purchased a car about 2 months ago the day I drove it of the lot i have been having problems i bought a 2006 Pontiac g6...the first day one of fixed my tires flat when i got home for work...i had to andit till monday to get in contact with gregory and have them fixed...they were dry rotted...then the.handle on my door broke as well...then it wouldnt start and my car ended up in the.shop.with.over 2grand

Gregory J Auto Sales, Inc. responded to this review

August 15, 2013

THIS CUSTOMER BOUGHT THE VEHICLE AS-IS FOR $3000 BELOW MARKET VALUE AND KNEW IT WOULD NEED SOME REPAIRS. TO FOSTER GOOD WILL WE BOUGHT 2 NEW TIRES BECAUSE SHE DID HAVE A TIRE PROBLEM THE FIRST FEW DAYS. ADDITIONALLY THIS CUSTOMER BOUGHT A 3RD PARTY EXTENDED WARRANTY AND WOULD NOT ALLOW US THE OPPURTINITY TO ASSIST HER IN SEEKING MINOR REPAIRS. WE CANNOT OFFER LOW PRICED CARS IF WE SPEND THOUSANDS RECONDITIONING TO THE LEVEL OF A CERTIFIED USED VEHICLE THIS IS OUR PRICE MODEL AND WE ARE VERY UPFRONT ABOUT THE AS-IS OFFERING.

Great place to buy a used car! Very happy

by from Michigan |

Overall I am extremely pleased with my purchase at Gregory J's. The staff are very friendly and helpful. They took time to work with me to find what car was right for me and more importantly what financial institution would give me the best rates given my credit history. I shopped around EVERYWHERE in the area and I can say honestly Greg gave me the best deal I could find anywhere. I seriously question the posters before me because given my experiences that is definitely not the dealer I purchased my car from. I even was unfortunate enough to have my car attempted to be broken into about a week after my purchase which left me with a door handle almost completely broken off my driver side door. After explaining to Greg the complete lack of luck on my part Gregs response to me was "no problem buddy come right in we'll take care of you", and he did! He stayed after closing to make sure my problem was fixed. Now how many dealers in the area do you think would do the same? Overall I can say confidently without hesitation that I would recommend this dealer to any of my family or friends and I am thrilled with the customer service and honesty of Gregory J's 06 Honda Civic

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS DEALER

by from St. Clair Shores, MI |

Terrible. Sold my 16 year old daughter a car only to find out the gas gauge does not work!!! They won't fix. Now I have to worry that my daughter will end up stranded on the road somewhere. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS DEALER!!!!!

Worst Dealer

by from Ponitac |

I bought used car from this dealer, after a week the car switched off while driving. I took to this dealer they said we repair for you.. after that also the problem occur.. such a bad service..even the response also too bad...

Gregory J Auto Sales, Inc. responded to this review

January 4, 2013

Please call me at 586-772-9810 I would like to speak to this and find out some more details.