Sulphur Springs Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

1505 W Industrial Dr, Sulphur Springs, TX 75482

New 888-880-7048
Used 888-475-3754
Service 888-452-0047

Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAMs For Everyone!

Excellent

by from Sulphur Springs,TX  |

I was really upset about my other car being broken down...but Duane Stailey went above and beyond to make me very happy. I liked how he put me into a brand new car with a broken down trade in. Thanks again Duane ..You Rock.

March 27, 2014

Betty, Thank you so much for the great review. I am so happy Duane was able to help you in a time of need. We're sure your Brand new Dodge Avenger won't let you down like your previous vehicle. I'll also let him know you think he rocks. Chris Embry, Internet Director, Sulphur Springs Dodge.

GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from Springs, TX |

Good costumer service. On the spot with any questions. Would recommend to anyone to come in for good friendly people.

Very Happy

by from Sulphur Springs, TX |

Very positive. I found a couple of trucks on-line and when I called Randy was put on the line. He was very prompt, helpful and knowledgeable of the product. He took his time to show me everything that he felt would meet my needs.

The Best

by from Sulphur Springs, TX |

Excellent was very helpful and very knowledgable about the vehicle. Very polite and curtious would reccomend

July 4, 2014

Thomas, thank you for a great review. We know that car buying is a big investment, so we always try to give the customers as much information as we can about a vehicle before they make a decision. We are also happy you felt we treated you with with courtesy and respect, as you deserve every bit of it. Enjoy your new Ford F-250 and make sure you stop by the showroom to say hi when you are in for an oil change. Respectfully Yours, Chris Embry, Internet Director, Sulphur Springs Dodge.

The Best

by from Sulphur Springs, TX |

Great service and really happy with purchase. Just really hate having to wait on all the paperwork.

July 4, 2014

River Milan, thank you for the five star review. We always strive to make a car buying experience an easy one, but things like paperwork are hard to make exciting. We are very happy you love your Chevrolet Cruze. Make sure you bring in your Free oil change coupon for your first oil change, that way we can show you how great our service department is. Respectfully , Chris Embry, Internet Director, Sulphur Springs Dodge.

Best of the Best

by from Sulphur Springs, TX |

This was a great experience and will definitely keep doing business with Sulphur Springs Dodge!

June 6, 2014

Thank you very much for the awesome review Ira. We strive to make the car buying process an easy one. We know your 2012 Ram 1500 will give you years of dependable service! Chris Embry, Internet Director, Sulphur Springs Dodge.

Excellent

by from Sulphur Springs, TX |

Excellent!!!!! Sheri was awesome to work with would buy from her again in a heartbeat!!!!!

June 6, 2014

We are so excited you had an excellent experience here at Sulphur Springs Dodge. I will pass along to Sheri Borton how awesome she did. We hope you have a great time in your 2014 Ram 1500, don't forget to drop by for your first oil change! Chris Embry Internet Director, Sulphur Springs Dodge.

Best of the Best

by from Sulphur Springs, TX |

I really wanted to deal with a female car salesperson and was pleased that there was one at the dealership. At first she was kind but as the deal was in progress she made some snide nasty comments. She probably doesn't even remember, but that is why I walked up to the front desk and asked for my car keys back and would have walked away from the whole purchase. I am a person who doesn't like pressure or arrogance and I know it felt like both of those were present in this sale. My attitude started rising also because of the pressure. It would have been a more gentle sale if she acted like a lady and that is why I started working with her in the first place. The outcome was awesome as I got a better vehicle for my money than I expected so all in all I am very pleased with my purchase. The financer/closer did an outstanding job and I believe it was just his first day. Buying a car is very stressful, as probably selling cars is also, but if a salesperson cannot be kind all the way through the sale then they need some encouragement in that area to bring peace to the purchaser, who is already feeling a lot of stress.

May 8, 2014

Mrs. Westfall, I apologize that your shopping experience was not a great as it could have been. Customer feedback is something we take seriously as it can help us to improve our process and make changes for the better. i'm very happy your experience turned around and you were able to get more for your money than you expected. I hope your experience with our salesperson does not exclude you from servicing your Ford F-150 with us. Sincerely, Chris Embry, Internet Director, Sulphur Springs Dodge.

Great Deal

by from Sulphur Springs, TX |

Was a very good experience..sales worked very hard to find the exact auto that I was looking for. With All the feature that I requested...

May 8, 2014

Thank you for a great review Debra. We always try our best to get the customer exactly what they are looking for and what they need. If you have any questions about your new 2014 Jeep Cherokee do not hesitate to ask. Chris Embry, Internet Director, Sulphur Springs Dodge.

Satisfied Customer

by from Sulphur Springs, TX |

The saleswoman did an excellent job showing the models and finding me the most suitable vehicle.

April 24, 2014

Hi Meredith, thanks for the Five Star Review! We know purchasing a vehicle for very specific needs is hard sometimes, that's why we try to match every one of your needs with a vehicle we have in stock. When we don't have it, we go get it. Your new 2014 Ram ProMaster 1500 is the best match Sheri Borton could find, and we know you'll agree. Don't forget to drop by the service department to get dependable service you can count on. Chris Embry, Internet Director, Sulphur Springs Dodge.

fantastic

by from Sulphur Springs, TX |

We'll Sheri was very good from beginning to end we can highly recommend her to all our friends and family thanks so much sheri

April 24, 2014

Johanna, thank you for a great review. Sheri Borton always does the best she can to get her customers the best deal they can get. We hope you are enjoying your 2014 Dodge Durango. Come back and see us for your first service schedule so we can prove that you are not just a sale, you are part of the Sulphur Springs Dodge Family now. Chris Embry, Internet Director, Sulphur Springs Dodge.