REM Automobiles, Inc.

REM Automobiles, Inc.

522 SW Cutoff, Worcester, MA 01607

Used 866-535-1341

Great response and honest to an inquiry

by from Auburn, MA |

I saw a car I was interested in and inquired about and Paul the General Manager got back to me promptly. He called and left a message along with a reply email to follow up and was oomest about saying he had a buyer for the car and if there's anything else he could help me with . I haven't had time to check his lot for another car but, will in the future..

No pressure.. Great, smiling wonderful staff..

by from Grafton, Ma |

I was driving down Rte 20 to look at a completely different vehicle at a completely different dealership ... and I drove by REM.. They had some gorgeous cars out.. It's a small local used car dealership, but boy do they have nice cars. I walked around the lot twice and no one attacked me.. they let me wander and ponder.. I decided I liked a car but would still go check out the other one... so i left and did just that, but ended up coming back to REM.. got the keys.. checked the car all out.. still no salesman all over me.. got a test drive.. no one came with me so i could really put the car through the paces.. Then we worked the deal.. and let me tell you.. Paul.. the manager.. is a GREAT guy.. straight shooter, no BS.. wants to sell cars but it seems like he moreover wants to put you in the right vehicle.. Considered all my concerns and took care of them without blinking an eye. Made me a deal on my trade that I thought was MORE than fair.. and I couldn't be happier with the experience. They're slogan is "the place where customers send their friends" and I thought that was just fluff when i first read it.. but now.. i believe it because I sure as heck will send my friends there.. Dont be put off by the facilities either.. they know what they're doing.. and also.. they have a great relationship with a credit union that gave me an AWESOME rate on the vehicle I bought.. way better than what I could have gotten at my own credit union.. and the interest is divided across all payments, and not stacked all up at the front so all your paying is interest in the beginning. Honestly... it was fun buying this car.. is was fun talking with Paul... and I recommend anyone to go to this place for their next ride..